Cloud Star Buddy Splash Spritzer & Conditioner uploaded by Kara D.Cloud Star Buddy Splash Spritzer & Conditioner uploaded by Nikki I.

BY CLOUD STAR

From Scruffy to Fluffy Free your pet from D.O.   with Buddy Splash, which has been specially formulated to deodorize, soften, and refresh your furry friend.  This unique spray-on formula can be used as a leave-in conditioner or between baths as an instant deodorizer.  Made with pure botanical extracts and natural conditioners, it is the perfect touch for lasting freshness. All natural Made with pure botanical extracts and natural conditioners Use as a leave-in conditioner or between baths as an instant deodorizer Deodorizes, softens and refreshes Available in three scents:  Lavender & Mint, Rosemary & Mint, and Green Tea & Bergamot 10%:  As part of Cloud Star s commitment to giving back, we have pledged to donate at least 10% of our net profits to non-profit organizations that benefit animals, women, children and the environment. see more...

Buy on PETCO
Kara D.
Thornville, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Review for: Lavender more...
This stuff smells so good! I use it on my Morkie whenever I go to brush her or after a bath. She smells amazing after using it, a scent that sticks, unlike most shampoos. She gets compliments on how good she smells, seriously. It's lasted us quite a while. My dog doesn't mind it at all. It's like a detangler and helps with brushing. 10/10 recommend.
Nikki I.
Glendale, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I spray this on my dog after she showers just to make her coat a little shiny and to give her a great smell ! She loves it and so do we
Bridget M.
Bothell, WA
My dog hates it when I spray it on him but his hair looks better and also smells better I use it alot on him.
Judi P.
Brownwood, TX
These smell really good. I use it to freshen up my pet's coat between bath times. We bought ours at Ag Mart.
Brandi T.
Norton Shores, MI
This stuff isn't bad. Does what its supposed to do and makes my dogs hair smell amazing.
Nikki I.
Glendale, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Does this really help my dogs coat ?! And is it safe to spray on any time of day ?