BY CLOUD STAR

The Best Pet Conditioner Ever!!! Hydrating Therapy Conditioner Soften, Detangle & Revitalize Snuggly Softness Say goodbye to tangles and hello to snuggly softness with Buddy Rinse.  This deep conditioner is specially formulated to moisturize and revitalize, without the use of harsh ingredients. Buddy Rinse is made with pure botanical extracts and natural oils to create the best conditioner possible.  Buddy Rinse has been specially formulated to soften, shine, detangle and revitalize your pet s coat without using any harsh chemicals.  Buddy Rinse works into your pet s coat easily yet rinses completely, leaving a mild and soothing lavender mint scent.  Your furry friends will like Buddy Rinse so much that they will actually enjoy baths...well, maybe!!! Natural Conditioners & Botanical Extracts Cloud Star is dedicated to protecting the en. see more...

• Is this really conditioning? Because I've used conditioners before ...9 Answers
  • I am looking for products that are really good fo...Be the first to answer!
  • My dog has flaky skin and I wonder if this would be good for her skin?7 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "It lasts a long time too." in 1 review
  • "My yorkiepoo has dry sensitive skin but using this helps him stay clean without him breaking out." in 1 review
  • "my dog had dry skin but this conditioner helped with that!" in 1 review
  • "Although he's not crazy about baths haha, He smells great afterwards and leaves him smooth :)" in 1 review
  • "My dogs love bath time and the little massage they get with this product." in 1 review
Dinah A.
Dinah A.
San Tan Valley, AZ
I have 2 Cheeweenies. They are Dotson and Chihuahua mixes. They love bath time, and have long hair. This product really gets the tangles and knots out of their hair, and they really enjoy the massage that they get while I am applying the product. They think Mom is just giving them a good massage, they don't know that they are getting all of their hair beautiful. The Price is Right , it smells great , and Mama and the puppies are very happy. Hope you all enjoy it as well.
Emily H.
Emily H.
Pet Lover Expert
Best dog conditioner ever. Before purchasing I read many reviews for this product and after having used it a few times I completely agree with all the reviews. The ingredients are safe to put on dogs and it smells phenomenal. I would recommend after applying a generous amount, leave it on your dog for a few minutes before rinsing it off. My pug's coat stays so soft for weeks. I will definitely repurchase.
C G.
C G.
Peoria, AZ
Cloud Star Buddy Shampoo and Rinse OR Shampoo / Rinse Combo comes in lavender or mint. My dogs are Shih Tzus and these particular products work wonderfully on their hair especially when it's grown out a bit and is more difficult to comb through.
Lacey B.
Lacey B.
Edmond, OK
This doggy conditioner is awesome!! Leaves puppy with a shiny and healthy looking coat. I haven't noticed any type of irritation or any problems for my dog when using this product. It seems pretty gentle and has a nice scent.
José L.
José L.
Hilmar, CA
Me gusta esta línea de productos para mi mascota (shampoo,acondicionador y el perfume para entre baños), siempre elijo el aroma a lavanda ya que no es muy fuerte pero aún así neutraliza los olores.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Franklin, IN
Pet Lover Expert
This keeps my Maltese nice and soft after baths. I love the smell, it's not strong but he hold onto the smell for day! I got this a pet smart and the price was reasonable!
Lori D.
Lori D.
Temple, TX
Nice rinse as long as your pet has no allergies. If the scent is too strong I'd recommend giving an extra water rinse to avoid pests from being attracted to the pet.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
P C Beach, FL
Pet Lover Expert
This product was amazing for my mom's dog. Kept his hair clean and looking amazing. Helped when would brush his hair to get any tangles out of his hair as well.
Abigail P.
Abigail P.
Middletown, PA
I love this product! I have worked in many grooming shops and have used many different brands. Buddy wash is fairly priced and smells great!
Sophia L.
Sophia L.
Pet Lover Expert
Love this brand and love this product! It smells amazing and works really well! Really breaks down dirt and leaves my dog soft and clean!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Reynoldsburg, OH
Does this condition have a musty after smell
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
Burley, ID
Does this work ?
Hilary A.
Hilary A.
Long Beach, CA
Does this conditioner have a good scent, unlike the most common wet dog scent?
Sandra C.
Sandra C.
Carlsbad, CA
Is it worth using a conditioner on your dog? I only use a shampoo and his coat comes out super soft and shiny.
Yuliana A.