BY CLOUD STAR

The Best Pet Conditioner Ever!!! Hydrating Therapy Conditioner Soften, Detangle & Revitalize Snuggly Softness Say goodbye to tangles and hello to snuggly softness with Buddy Rinse.  This deep conditioner is specially formulated to moisturize and revitalize, without the use of harsh ingredients. Buddy Rinse is made with pure botanical extracts and natural oils to create the best conditioner possible.  Buddy Rinse has been specially formulated to soften, shine, detangle and revitalize your pet s coat without using any harsh chemicals.  Buddy Rinse works into your pet s coat easily yet rinses completely, leaving a mild and soothing lavender mint scent.  Your furry friends will like Buddy Rinse so much that they will actually enjoy baths...well, maybe!!! Natural Conditioners & Botanical Extracts Cloud Star is dedicated to protecting the en. see more...

• "It lasts a long time too." in 1 review
  • "My dogs love bath time and the little massage they get with this product." in 1 review
  • "Although he's not crazy about baths haha, He smells great afterwards and leaves him smooth :)" in 1 review
  • "We use it every time he gets a bath." in 1 review
Lacey S.
St Francisvle, LA
We recently received this product and we are already in love. The lavender and mint go together so well, smelling amazing! The conditioner leaves our fellas coat so soft and smooth. Highly recommend!
Dinah A.
San Tan Valley, AZ
I have 2 Cheeweenies. They are Dotson and Chihuahua mixes. They love bath time, and have long hair. This product really gets the tangles and knots out of their hair, and they really enjoy the massage that they get while I am applying the product. They think Mom is just giving them a good massage, they don't know that they are getting all of their hair beautiful. The Price is Right , it smells great , and Mama and the puppies are very happy. Hope you all enjoy it as well.
Taira C.
Brooklyn, NY
BEST DOG SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER EVER!! smells really good, softens and detangles my dogs hair, affordable price, lasts a really long time, natural and can even be used on humans (though, I didn't do that...it's good to know). it's also biodegradable I believe. I will continue to purchase this.
Sam C.
Excellent product for bath time. My cat is not entirely thrilled when I have to bathe her occasionally but I think she doesn't mind using this product. It smells good and it makes her coat very fluffy.
Lacey B.
Edmond, OK
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This doggy conditioner is awesome!! Leaves puppy with a shiny and healthy looking coat. I haven't noticed any type of irritation or any problems for my dog when using this product. It seems pretty gentle and has a nice scent.
Lori D.
Temple, TX
Nice rinse as long as your pet has no allergies. If the scent is too strong I'd recommend giving an extra water rinse to avoid pests from being attracted to the pet.
Alana W.
Atlanta, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This stuff makes my dog so soft and his fur feels like velvet he also doesn't mind the smell which is very rare for him because he hates smelly things it's very pleasant to the touch and really conditions his fur
Emily H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Best dog conditioner ever. Before purchasing I read many reviews for this product and after having used it a few times I completely agree with all the reviews. The ingredients are safe to put on dogs and it smells phenomenal. I would recommend after applying a generous amount, leave it on your dog for a few minutes before rinsing it off. My pug's coat stays so soft for weeks. I will definitely repurchase.
Brisa E.
Redwood City, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Made in the United States. Made out of ingredients that one can read. Company doe not test on animals and it's safe for humans to use as well, however not recommended for cats. 10% Percent of the money they make from each product sold gives back to nonprofit organization seven if it animals women, children and the environment. This conditioner works amazing, it's definitely detanglers my dogs hair. I'd recommend this to anyone who has a hairy dog that sometime needs a little conditioning in their life.
Haley H.
Alpharetta, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is my favorite pet conditioner!! It smells freaking amazing. Using a conditioner after shampooing will help reduce the shedding on your dog and keep their coats supersoft. Cloud Star also makes great treats, their moist Buddy Biscuits are great for picky little dogs.
Andrea N.
Columbus, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Does this condition have a musty after smell
Stephanie T.
Burley, ID
Does this work ?
Hilary A.
Santa Cruz, CA
Does this conditioner have a good scent, unlike the most common wet dog scent?
Sandra C.
Carlsbad, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Is it worth using a conditioner on your dog? I only use a shampoo and his coat comes out super soft and shiny.
Yuliana A.