BY CLOUD STAR

Finally, a soft treat to feel good about! We ve eliminated the propylene glycol, BHA, BHT, and other nastiness commonly found in soft treats. The resealable bag will help keep freshness in, but we can t guarantee it will keep canine noses out! Made with natural ingredients Great for all dogs, even those with allergies or sensitivities Highly palatable & easy to chew Perfect for older dogs No artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives Low fat Resealable bag keeps freshness in Guaranteed Analysis: crude protein : 10.0% crude fat : 5.0% crude fat : 9.0% crude fiber : 5.0% moisture : 30.0% As Part of Cloud Star s commitment to giving back, we pledge to donate at least 10% of net profits to non-profit organizations that benefit animals, women, children, and the environment.   ; see more...

• Hey, where can I get some for my five fur babies to try? . I like...3 Answers
  • About how large are the individual treats?2 Answers
  • I was wondering, with them being soft and chewy, do they really s...4 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Tiffany B.
We actually have the peanut butter ones but I didn't see them listed. This work great for my little man (he's a terrier Chihuahua mix) the are the perfect size. I love that they are softer for him now that he is getting older. Will continue to buy.
Caitlyn S.
My dog absolutely LOVES these and loves each and every flavor. He's very partial to the bacon and cheese and peanut butter flavors. They're very soft and perfect for any dog that doesn't enjoy crunchy biscuits. Great recipe and I absolutely recommend these to any dog owner.
Jennifer T.
Our dogs love these, in every flavor! We buy these all the time at pet stores and they have a few varieties at target now too. They aren't too expensive, which is important to me as well as knowing that they aren't bad for the pups! Definitely recommend checking these out for your furry friends.
Leana T.
San Francisco, CA
These are high-value treats. My dogs highly value their deliciousness . I highly value how easy they are to carry. These treats aren't crumbly, yet are easy to break apart, and don't get your hands dirty. I use them mostly on off-leash walks with my two dogs, to reinforce recalls -- especially useful for my newer adoptee, who's only been with me a few months. I can take one bacon man out of my fanny pack and carry it in my hand while hiking, then split it between the two dogs when they race back to me, for instant reinforcement -- no digging in pockets or fumbling with baggies, but instead instant reward (half a man each is plenty!). And my hands stay clean! These bacon/cheese men are now my go-to treats for training on the go.
Tonya M.
I love the buddy biscuits. The treats are great, my dogs always enjoy them The company supports non profit pet organization. They sent our group giant box of the biscuits for the fundraiser. All around awesome company & products! Great company to support, and my dogs agree.
Tracy B.
When I review products I also like to know about the company who makes them and how they got started as well as how long they have been in business.
Cloud Star reason for being a leader in pet products is somewhat unique. They decided to make a batch of their on allergenic dog biscuits back in 1989 so this company has been around for awhile now over a decade.
They named their first batch Buddy Biscuits and they are shaped like little gingerbread guys which are too cute.
What I like about them and purchase them is because they are made with all natural products. Just to think their company started out from their own oven, kudos to you guys at Cloud Star.
Rachel B.
These are great to use as training treats! The small ones anyway! The big ones ended up being too much for my pups, but using these treats to train basic skills worked really well. The pups loved them and I felt alright giving to them because they don't have a lot of bad crap in them!
Rachel M.
Manchester, NH
These are perfect for my dog as she has trouble eating large, hard treats. Once I got her these she started to favor them much more than her other treats and always gets excited when I take out the bag. They are very soft and small, perfect for any dog.
Paige O.
North Olmsted, OH
My dogs LOVE buddy biscuits. We started buying them because one of our dogs we adopted when he was a bit older and his name is Buddy. So we find it cute that they're his treats. Both of dogs love them though. We like getting the different flavors for the different holidays as well. My dogs love the variety.
Laura N.
Roeland Park, KS
These are a hit in our house! Ogilvy has at least a couple of bags in every flavor stock piled. They're perfect for treating but I've really LOVED them for training. I break them in halves or quarters and immediately get exactly the result I'm looking for from him!
Tracy B.
Don't you think these cookies are so cute ?
Stephanie P.
Warren, MI
I was wondering, with them being soft and chewy, do they really satisfy a dog? My dog LOVES a nice crunchy treat that he can attack for a few minutes, I would think they would just eat it quickly and beg for more.
April H.
Are these cookies really that great?
Nani F.
San Antonio, TX
Hey, where can I get some for my five fur babies to try? . I like that there not full of junk and chemicals my babies don't need.
coral L.
Fort Myers, FL
About how large are the individual treats?