5 colors available

BY CLOUD STAR

Finally, a soft treat to feel good about! We ve eliminated the propylene glycol, BHA, BHT, and other nastiness commonly found in soft treats. The resealable bag will help keep freshness in, but we can t guarantee it will keep canine noses out! Made with natural ingredients Great for all dogs, even those with allergies or sensitivities Highly palatable & easy to chew Perfect for older dogs No artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives Low fat Resealable bag keeps freshness in Guaranteed Analysis: crude protein : 10.0% crude fat : 5.0% crude fat : 9.0% crude fiber : 5.0% moisture : 30.0% As Part of Cloud Star s commitment to giving back, we pledge to donate at least 10% of net profits to non-profit organizations that benefit animals, women, children, and the environment.   ; see more...

• Hey, where can I get some for my five fur babies to try? . I like t...3 Answers
  • About how large are the individual treats?2 Answers
  • I was wondering, with them being soft and chewy, do they really sat...4 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.
We actually have the peanut butter ones but I didn't see them listed. This work great for my little man (he's a terrier Chihuahua mix) the are the perfect size. I love that they are softer for him now that he is getting older. Will continue to buy.
Caitlyn S.
Caitlyn S.
My dog absolutely LOVES these and loves each and every flavor. He's very partial to the bacon and cheese and peanut butter flavors. They're very soft and perfect for any dog that doesn't enjoy crunchy biscuits. Great recipe and I absolutely recommend these to any dog owner.
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Our dogs love these, in every flavor! We buy these all the time at pet stores and they have a few varieties at target now too. They aren't too expensive, which is important to me as well as knowing that they aren't bad for the pups! Definitely recommend checking these out for your furry friends.
Tonya M.
Tonya M.
I love the buddy biscuits. The treats are great, my dogs always enjoy them The company supports non profit pet organization. They sent our group giant box of the biscuits for the fundraiser. All around awesome company & products! Great company to support, and my dogs agree.
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
These are great to use as training treats! The small ones anyway! The big ones ended up being too much for my pups, but using these treats to train basic skills worked really well. The pups loved them and I felt alright giving to them because they don't have a lot of bad crap in them!
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Shrewsbury, MA
These are perfect for my dog as she has trouble eating large, hard treats. Once I got her these she started to favor them much more than her other treats and always gets excited when I take out the bag. They are very soft and small, perfect for any dog.
Jerilyn M.
Jerilyn M.
Green Bay, WI
We love Buddy at my house. They are not made by Cloud Star any more, seem to have spun off after Cloud Star was bought out by some giant pet company that I can't remember at the moment.
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Roseville, CA
These biscuits are great quality and. A wonderful way to support non profit pet org's! Plus my dog goes bananas for them even though they are small compared to her!
Ashlyn B.
Ashlyn B.
My dogs love these things!! They are crunchy and do make a mess but the dogs are sure to clean up every bit of it!
Linda R.
Linda R.
Bryant, AR
Puppy loves these. they're her favorite. won't even touch the milk bones now!
Tracy B.
Tracy B.
Don't you think these cookies are so cute ?
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Warren, MI
I was wondering, with them being soft and chewy, do they really satisfy a dog? My dog LOVES a nice crunchy treat that he can attack for a few minutes, I would think they would just eat it quickly and beg for more.
April H.
April H.
Are these cookies really that great?
Nani F.
Nani F.
San Antonio, TX
Hey, where can I get some for my five fur babies to try? . I like that there not full of junk and chemicals my babies don't need.
coral L.
coral L.
Fort Myers, FL
About how large are the individual treats?