BY CLOUD STAR

Smaller Size Same Big Taste! Wheat Free! It s not easy being little, especially if you are a little dog trying to enjoy Original Buddy Biscuits.  Give little dogs something to wag about with Itty Bitty Buddy Biscuits - the same big taste as Original Buddy Biscuits, just smaller in size! All natural Simple, clean, and wholesome ingredients Perfect for small dogs Great for all dogs, even those with allergies or sensitivities No artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives Free of corn, yeast, sugar, salt, and soy Wheat free and low fat options available Ingredients : Oat flour, barley flour, dried potatoes, ground oat hulls, expeller pressed canola oil, sweet potatoes, mixed tocopherols . Guaranteed Analysis : crude protein : 8.0% crude fat : 6.0% crude fiber : 6.0% moisture : 10.0 10%:  As part of Cloud Star s commitment to giving back, we have pledged to don see more...

Bonnie L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
These are very nice hard treats. I love cloud star. The treats are nice to use as big rewards. They break apart fairly easily. These biscuits are super cute! I love that they have a variety of flavors. My dog loves them. I would recommend this product to other dog owners!
Heather K.
Atlanta, GA
As a clicker training fan with two small (<20 lb) dogs, I'm always on the lookout for tiny treats to use in training. These cookies are cute, reasonably healthy, and appealing to my dogs -- but they're really best used for a snack, unless you dismember the little gingerbread-men shapes so you can feed an arm, head, or leg separately. (That may sound impossibly tiny, but if you're going through 20 or 30 treats per dog in one two-minute free-shaping session, little dogs are going to fill up in no time if you use an entire cookie. And even one extra pound of fat is a huge deal if you only weigh 11 lb!) If you have Bernese Mountain Dogs or similar, these would make great training treats, though! I wish they made tinier cookies that were really useful straight out of the box for training toy dogs, but there doesn't seem to be anything like that on the market -- even Zuke's Minis need to be split into three or four portions per nubbin.
Laura B.
Pittsburgh, PA
I don't have little dogs but I love these tiny sized treats for stuffing into large Kongs and breaking in half to use as training treats for my large dogs. They are reasonably healthy and even feeding a large quantity of them for training hasn't resulted in any upset bellies which it always a huge plus!
Leana T.
San Francisco, CA
I have bought these several times and I usually buy 3 to 6 boxes at a time. My poodle is small and it is just the right size for a treat after she goes out and is "successful". The price is great and it comes right to the door. Thank you for creating such a wonderful product!
Michelle C.
Norwood, MA
My parent's dog has a bad wheat allergy so she needs food and treats that are wheat-free. This treat fits the bill! They're also great because they are itty-bitty bite sized for smaller dogs. One or two makes her happy and they're less calories than giving her a bigger treat!
Isabella G.
Elsmore, KS
My pup LOVES these. Goes haywire anytime I bring home a bag. These are a great training tool, as they're small enough to give multiple treats over a training session.
Jessica L.
Nashua, NH
Our dog has a wheat allergy & finding treats that are wheat free can be a challenge sometimes. These are the perfect sized treats for our 12lb dachshund/corgi mix.
Allie B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
I got these for my pup during the Christmas season because of the gingerbread man look. She def ate them up.
Shannon C.
Greenville, MI
My dogs love Cloudstar treats and I like them because they are all natural and made in the USA.
Haley H.
Alpharetta, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
As a pet nutritionist I deal with educating owners on what they are feeding their pets on a daily basis. These moist Buddy Biscuits are some of my go-to treats. For all those super picky pups these do the trick. I love the original line but I’m glad they came out with grain free versions. The little ginger bread men are so adorable! If you pay more than $6.99 a bag you need to shop somewhere else. These tasty affordable treats are a winner in my book.
Bonnie L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Where can you buy these?

Kohl's