BY CLOUD STAR

Light and refreshing Rosemary & Mint scent pH-balanced to be gentle on your dog s sensitive skin. Free of potentially harmful SLS and ALS. Safe for use on puppies. Soap free - can be used in conjunction with topical flea treatments. Made in USA. Recyclable packaging. 19 fl. oz. Bottle see more...

Sarah R.
Oklahoma City, OK
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love this shampoo because its all natural and it smells so good! I use this on my two cocker spaniels and it makes there fur so soft and smelling good. My digs have sensitive skin too and this shampoo does not irritate there skin. I love the doggy body spray in this brand too!
Jaci P.
Bridgewater, SD
I've been using this in my dog for the last year and it makes her coat nice and shines and soft. She is the worlds most spoiled and pampered farm dog. So she tends to get into a lot of dirty stuff so bath times happen frequently. But it has a pretty decent after scent. She doesn't smell like a stinky wet dog after baths.
Brigid A.
Frederick, MD
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Love cloud star buddy wash! All the smells are great and last long without making my pups smells flowery. Lathers well and rinses easily with no residue. I always keep a bottle in the car for road trips with the pups. Highly recommend.
Renee P.
key largo, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This wash is good and smells very nice. I have used it on cats as well as dogs. It can also be used on ferrets.