BY CLOUD NINE

The Cloud Nine Wide Iron is ideal for styling long, thick hair. The wide super smooth plates and curved body allow you to straighten, wave or curl more hair, faster. One touch temperature control with 5 different temperatures lets you create beautiful looks, only applying the amount of heat you need for your hair type. A handy swivel cord and protective heat guard ensure styling convenience while a hibernation mode provides peace of mind. All Cloud Nine straightening irons include mineral infused plates that glide smoothly through the hair, resulting in beautifully conditioned and highly polished locks. Use on dry hair only. The Cloud Nine Wide Iron comes with a standard 2 pin plug with UK 3 pin adaptor, international voltage. see more...

Emma C.
Best straightener out there!I bought these after my ghds broke and I can honestly say they are 100% better. I have thick hair and this leaves my hair super straight and sleek!
Charlotte L.
Amazing product!!! Have used them for about 7 years now and I am still impressed!!! Easy to use and wondered for thick and long hair. Different levels of heat depending on your hair and the effect lasts all day, would 100% recommend
Natasha c.
Priory crescent , Beauly
AmaZing straightener. The thick irons are great for my thick hair extensions and I love how adjustable the heat settings are so I can change what temp I need! They glide over the hair really well and straighten nice and fast.
Jess đź’–.
Essex
Best straighteners out there! I would definitely recommend I brought these after hearing such good reviews after my ghds broke and I wouldn’t ever go back. My hair is so long and thick but these leave my hair looking shiny and so straight that it lasts all day I love hem
Beth G.
Dundee, Angus
Having long thick hair I really need to have a good quality straightener that can tackle my natural waves. These give a long lasting finish and are a great investment . Really good quality and last for years.
saima a.
Maidstone, Kent
I purchased this back in 2016 it was a choice between this or a thick plated GHD which I have used before .
So I decided to try something new which was the cloud 9 I was a bit scared as the price at that time was ÂŁ130 and didn't want to regret it later on but I still took the risk . I must say I did NOT regret buying the cloud 9 one bit it's the best hair iron I have ever used I have thick long hair and I straighten my hair within 20 mins where as a GHD it used go take me 1 hour . Upon till today it heats up the same as it did when I purchased it the hair iron has also got different heat levels you can select which is brilliant.
I highly recommend the cloud 9 you will not be disappointed buying this product it's brilliant an worth every penny .
molly j.
Would recommend any day of the week, way better than ghd's. i had ghds until recently where my 2nd pair had broken in a year and a half so i decided to change, well worth it. takes 15 mins to straighten my long, think hair! wow
Maxine W.
Brisbane
10 times better than my old GHD. So much better for my thick long hair. It is pricey, so it's best to find the best deal you can online from different dealers. Definitely recommend!!