Cloud Nine Original Iron

by Cloud Nine

Create perfectly smooth and sleek styles, flicks or curls with the cloud nine iron. The one-touch temperature control lets you easily switch between high, medium and low settings, so you only apply the amount of heat you need for your hair type and style. The silky, black plates contain the latest ceramic heating technology as well as a special ingredient to give added shine and added sparkle. And there's no limit to what you can achieve. With the unique 360° swivel cord supporting your every move, meaning you enjoy incredible freedom of styling at any angle. Ceramic 1 inch iron.

Any recommendations?
Start your review of Cloud Nine Original Iron!
I got this straightener when I was overseas in Dubai and absolutely love it. It gets hot enough to straighten my thick curly hair and I dont even have to use the hottest setting. Whenever I've let friends use it when they come over, they always ask me what brand it is. I highly recommend this, especially for those of your with thick hair!
St, Ormskirk
I chose this flat iron over ghd for 2 reasons - one, on the loud nine styler you can manually set a heat setting and 2, the price. I tried the ghd styler in a local department store, even though it worked well, I couldn’t justify the £200+ price tag, and it bothered me that I couldn’t control the temperature - I don’t want burnt smelling hair!!
These straighteners are amazing and so easy to use. I also love this brand and the packaging, my hair is curly and they straightened my hair really well. I use this product a lot with my favourite heat spray.Schwarzkopf Got2b Guardian Angel Heat Protection Spray 200ml
middlesbrough
Cloud Nine Original Iron uploaded by brooke E.
best hair straightner i’ve ever used!!!! i’ve had quite a few hair straighteners in the years but this one is by far the most smooth, nice and quirkiest finish❤️ i adore it and i don’t have to re-straighten my hair everyday because it stays straight!
shepparton
Great straightener, does the job perfectly. The temperature can reach very high for thick hair and it can make the job super quick. Also works great for curling too!
Definitely converted from GHD. It’s been with me for 4 years now and still like it’s new out of the box. Hair left silky and smooth and doesn’t leave the burnt smell like other styling irons do. Definitely worth the money and would recommend
truro
I have this one and the wide iron as my hair is very thick. I always had GHD but went to cloud 9 two years ago. They glide through hair perfectly, have multiple heat options which is great. Will turn the heat off if you forget to turn them off and heat up quick! I use to have a lot of electric issues with GHD but haven’t had one problem with these
I love my Cloud Nine Iron! I use it to straighten and curl my hair and find it does a great job for both. I love that you can control the heat settings so you can achieve different looks. I find this super easy to use and very reliable!
ballymoney
Absolutely love these straighteners they are definitely worth the money you pay as they have a variety of temperatures that work for your hair personally I use quite a high temperature. They straighten my hair in minutes I love them💕!
I love this straightener. You can change the heat settings so you dont have to have it scorching hot. I used to have Ghd before but then switched to this and it is much better than a ghd.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...