BY CLOUD NINE

Create perfectly smooth and sleek styles, flicks or curls with the cloud nine iron. The one-touch temperature control lets you easily switch between high, medium and low settings, so you only apply the amount of heat you need for your hair type and style. The silky, black plates contain the latest ceramic heating technology as well as a special ingredient to give added shine and added sparkle. And there's no limit to what you can achieve. With the unique 360° swivel cord supporting your every move, meaning you enjoy incredible freedom of styling at any angle. Ceramic 1 inch iron. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jeena S.
I got this straightener when I was overseas in Dubai and absolutely love it. It gets hot enough to straighten my thick curly hair and I dont even have to use the hottest setting. Whenever I've let friends use it when they come over, they always ask me what brand it is. I highly recommend this, especially for those of your with thick hair!
Farzaanah V.
Dubai
Best straightener I’ve ever used. I’ve been straightening and curling for the past 15 years and this is definitely the best. I have long curly hair and straighten it very often. I feel it’s more effective than GHD. You can adjust the heat settings according to your hair type (hottest setting is 250degrees Celsius). I find that the style stays in longer than when I used to use GHD also makes the process of typing really quickly (10 to 20minutes). I’ve heard it’s more gentle on the hair as well as compared to other irons. I’ve had mine for 5 years and will definitely purchase again if it ever had to break.
lauren b.
River Heads
i don’t personally own this hair straightener but my best friend does!! I use it everytime i visit her because it works miracles on my hair. my hair is course, medium to long, frizzy and thick as, and after one pass it didn’t full straight but it was just instant of the frizz i was gone. my hair stayed straightened all day but with other straighteners it won’t last 5 minutes. It is expensive for a hair straightener but it is worth your money 100%!!!
Ellie J.
The only and the best straighteners I have used/found! I love the different heat settings that are so easy to change! Doesn't make my hair static, and they perform on your hair so well! Also cool down really quickly, and they look so sleek on your dressing table!  A great price, and I don't think I would use a different brand for my straighteners!
Linnet C.
Epsom
This has got to be the best straightener I have ever used! This beats, GHD’s, Babyliss, Revlon and all the rest. Even though it’s a bit prices your making for maxi g quality and a great straightener, I’ve had mine for about 4 years now and it’s going strong.
Heats up really quickly and if you leave it on after a bit of time the temperature starts to decrease so it’s not to hot.
Will always remembers this product to anyone who wants a good pair of straighteners.
Ella T.
England
These hair straighteners leave your hair smooth and sleek, in a short amount of time too! I’m very satisfied with this product and happy I purchased it. I use these most days when I’m leaving the house - so roughly 5 days a week. I would definitely recommend these straighteners.
chanelle|allen A.
Surrey
Okay so I'm really excited about this review! I'm going to start by saying I am not in any way slating GHD's. BUT, I have owned GHD's since the day I knew they existed and I've always praised them continuously until recently one of my plates broke and I thought it was about time I got a new pair! So after a long search or reviews on Google I decided to take the plunge and try Cloud Nines. I have and won't ever look back. You can choose the temperature, which is a bonus when you're using them to style hair extensions. And there is no snag compared to GHDS. My advise to you all is go and get yourself a pair NOW
Elise M.
Suffolk , Felixstowe
I wish I could rate these higher than 5 star! Absolutely amazing on my thick and long hair. I don't even have to section my hair like I used to with GHDs. I recommend these straighteners to people all the time as soon as they mention GHDs😂
Chanel C.
Killingworth, Newcastle Upon Tyne
I hadn’t heard of cloud nine before receiving these straighteners as a gift but after doing my research I found they’re from the same inventor of the ghds, which were my holy grail for years! however these straighteners are a treat! they heat up amazingly quickly, seem quite durable and have a lovely smoothness to them when using on the head! the only complaint I have is that the blades are quite small and I have a lot of thick hair so it can be time consuming
Andrea B.
preston
These are the best straighteners I have ever used. I would not be without my cloud nines. Being able to change the heat setting on them is amazing. I have had mine 7/8 years and are still going strong so are well worth the money.