10 Ways to Celebrate Family Day With Your Loved Ones
Cloud B Twilight Turtle
BY CLOUD B
4.73 / 5 based on 149 Reviews
Plush Toy Transforms Any Room Into A Starry Night Sky. Eases Fear of the Dark Projects a Starry Night Sky for Better Sleep The National Parenting Center Seal of Approval • 2006 Creative Child Magazine Preferred Choice • iParenting Award Winner • Baby Talk Editor s Choice Twilight Turtle is a plush toy that transforms any room into a starry night sky to help comfort children to sleep. From within his plastic shell, Twilight Turtle projects a magical constellation of stars onto bedroom ceiling and walls in three soothing color options. Twilight Turtle s shell illuminates to help ease children s fear of the dark. This interactive and educational toy includes eight actual constellations embedded in the star pattern. Parents can sit wi. see more...
Top Questions See all 8 Q&A
Cloud B Twilight Turtle
- "I bought this for my grandson for his shower gift he is 9 months old now we use it every night when he falls asleep he loves it it was a good price and it's nice qualitywill definitely be buying more.and is very soft to touch in a very well." in 13 reviews
- "My Son loves this, very sensory if he is awake and we are playing on our bed, havent used it to put to sleep as it stimulates him too much " in 11 reviews
- "He likes to fall asleep with some light on in the room and this gives the perfect amount and it turns off within a certain amount of time." in 10 reviews
- "As a baby it would help get my little girl to sleep with the heartbeat sound and now as a toddler she loves looking up at the stars at bedtime. " in 8 reviews
- "It works great on days that he falls asleep fast, but there are times when it shuts off before he is completely asleep which causes him to get upset and I wish there was an option to leave it on all night so when he wakes up in the middle of the night it wouldn't be so dark." in 7 reviews
My son got this for Christmas before he was even born so we used it from the start! He has always loved it! Years later he still is in love with it! Great night light and something to calm him to help him sleep! I actually bought another one for my daughter too! :)
My son has one as he loves it! I think it's neat how it has different settings. It can change threw the colors or stay on a specific one! I also love how there is a cover for where the batteries are! I think this is an excellent night light!
My daughter uses hers every night she's 5 now and we purchased since she was a baby. Very soft long lasting it is a little pricey but select stores have deals sometimes that I've seen you do need to purchase batteries. I definitely recommend to new parents. Works as a night light also
Bought this for my son and he loved it. Used nightly as a nightlight and something interesting for them to look at while falling asleep. Great product that I loved as well. Would recommend to all parents
I have had this turtle nightlight since my first child was born. He has always loved it and it has now been passed down to his sibling. I can't imagine not having this in either of my kids bedrooms. It provides a nice and very subtle nightlight without disrupting their sleep cycle while providing them a nice star "show" that makes them feel safe and secure.
i love these. not only are they adorable but they are also super relaxing. alot of the families i babysit for have these and i have always wanted to buy one for myslef. i like that they come in different animals and colors! The lights and music are so relaxing.
This is the perfect toy to incorporate during night time if your child is afraid of the dark. My children would play with it for a few minutes until they would fall asleep. It was affordable and easy to use. I would recommend this to any new parent.
My niece had one of these toys and I gotta say she couldn't sleep without it ! She just fell in love with it !
This was one of the best gifts that we were given! My daughter absolutely loves this!
My son received a Twilight Turtle from a family member on his first birthday. Not only did he use it at night, but he would carry it around with him, too!
Q & A
How bright are the lights? Is this something older kids will like?
Where can I buy this ? My little boy would absolutely love this.
Would a 4 year old boy take interest in this? He is scared of the dark and won't sleep in his bed all night because a night light doesn't make him happy. I am looking into buying this for his birthday coming up and was just wandering if it would be something that he would be interested in.
I have been wanting this for a whole now. Is it as good as it appears? Is it worth the money????
Where can you buy this ?