10 Ways to Celebrate Family Day With Your Loved Ones
Cloud B Twilight Turtle
BY CLOUD B
4.73 / 5 based on 149 Reviews
Plush Toy Transforms Any Room Into A Starry Night Sky. Eases Fear of the Dark Projects a Starry Night Sky for Better Sleep The National Parenting Center Seal of Approval • 2006 Creative Child Magazine Preferred Choice • iParenting Award Winner • Baby Talk Editor s Choice Twilight Turtle is a plush toy that transforms any room into a starry night sky to help comfort children to sleep. From within his plastic shell, Twilight Turtle projects a magical constellation of stars onto bedroom ceiling and walls in three soothing color options. Twilight Turtle s shell illuminates to help ease children s fear of the dark. This interactive and educational toy includes eight actual constellations embedded in the star pattern. Parents can sit wi. see more...
Top Questions See all 8 Q&A
- "I bought this for my grandson for his shower gift he is 9 months old now we use it every night when he falls asleep he loves it it was a good price and it's nice qualitywill definitely be buying more.and is very soft to touch in a very well." in 13 reviews
- "My Son loves this, very sensory if he is awake and we are playing on our bed, havent used it to put to sleep as it stimulates him too much " in 11 reviews
- "He likes to fall asleep with some light on in the room and this gives the perfect amount and it turns off within a certain amount of time." in 10 reviews
- "As a baby it would help get my little girl to sleep with the heartbeat sound and now as a toddler she loves looking up at the stars at bedtime. " in 8 reviews
- "It works great on days that he falls asleep fast, but there are times when it shuts off before he is completely asleep which causes him to get upset and I wish there was an option to leave it on all night so when he wakes up in the middle of the night it wouldn't be so dark." in 7 reviews
The amount of ceiling this thing can cover in stars is amazing. It has a setting so it doesn't waste battery after you're asleep. It has 3 colors and a setting which transitions through all three. It isn't so light to light up your whole room, but light enough the starts and moon are clear. I was super lucky and found this brand new at a second hand shop for $2.50. Definitely well worth that price!
My son got this for Christmas before he was even born so we used it from the start! He has always loved it! Years later he still is in love with it! Great night light and something to calm him to help him sleep! I actually bought another one for my daughter too! :)
i love these. not only are they adorable but they are also super relaxing. alot of the families i babysit for have these and i have always wanted to buy one for myslef. i like that they come in different animals and colors! The lights and music are so relaxing.
Bought this for my son and he loved it. Used nightly as a nightlight and something interesting for them to look at while falling asleep. Great product that I loved as well. Would recommend to all parents
My son loves this!! He has to sleep with it on every night. I like it as a night light because it's not too bright and I can tell him to count the stars and it will put him to sleep.
My daughter went to sleep every night between the ages of 2months & 4 years with this. It has a few different soft melodys & noise patterns like waves, rainforest, whitenouse. Plus the turtles back lights up and reflects off of the ceiling. It's adorable & such a great product. We found out about this through a promotion by Cloud B because we already had their cuddly Bunny that did everything the turtle did except light up. The bunny had a heartbeat sound though too.
BUY IT! BUY IT NOW! Perfect for bedtime, middle of the night feedings, or even toddler wake ups when they are scared of the dark! Automatic shut off, and it doesn't get hot to the touch. 18+ months strong on mine and I suggest them to EVERYONE!
My daughters all found the Cloud B Twilight Turtle to be "cute and fun." There are three colors to choose from and the stars cover a good portion of the ceiling (depending how high off the ground you place it). The
My niece had one of these toys and I gotta say she couldn't sleep without it ! She just fell in love with it !
These are so cute!! Little stuffed animals that create a star scene on your child's ceiling at night! They make the perfect nightlight for children!
Q & A
How bright are the lights? Is this something older kids will like?
Where can I buy this ? My little boy would absolutely love this.
Would a 4 year old boy take interest in this? He is scared of the dark and won't sleep in his bed all night because a night light doesn't make him happy. I am looking into buying this for his birthday coming up and was just wandering if it would be something that he would be interested in.
I have been wanting this for a whole now. Is it as good as it appears? Is it worth the money????
Where can you buy this ?