BY CLOUD B #2 in Nursery Decorations

Plush Sound Machine to Help Children Sleep With Soothing Sounds Including Mother s Heartbeat. Creative Child Magazine- Creative Toy Awards 2006 Preferred Choice Award. The National Parenting Center Seal of Approval 2005 A baby s perfect sleep companion, the award-winning Sleep Sheet helps comfort babies and children to sleep. This lovable plush toy easily attaches to the outside of the crib or onto a bedpost and produces natural soothing sounds to help baby sleep easier and more soundly. Each sound is carefully chosen to possess soothing "white noise" to comfort baby to sleep. see more...

Cloud B Sleep Sheep
  • "The sounds usually help him fall asleep pretty fast, he wants it turned on every night no matter what." in 11 reviews
  • "FOr the first few months it didnt really matter that much, but after my daughter was a few months old, this really helped her fall asleep." in 10 reviews
  • "45 minutes is the length of a baby's sleep cycle, and so the white noise turning off was enough to rouse them from sleep. " in 9 reviews
  • "For some reason my son loves looking at this sheep... And I really like the noises it makes in comparison to his other toys..." in 7 reviews
  • "I recieved this as a gift at my baby shower 2 years ago and its still in great condition an my daughter used it up until we got her a louder noise machine." in 6 reviews
Hayana M.
Cockeysville , MD
Mega Parent Expert
Bought for my daughter and bought it for 6 friends w little ones or moms to be !!!! Great product and it really works. I think its great and gives us (moms) some peace ūüėā i need that !!
Kelly K.
New Fairfield, CT
Mega Parent Expert
Got this as a gift purchased off my registry. I just thought it was adorable and really planned on it being something we would use when baby was a little older and sleeping in her own room. Kind of a comforting, cute, nightlight. I use it everyday in my room where her bassinet is and it is one of my favorite things! Early on when waking her up for nighttime feeds it was the perfect soft light for me to see, but not harsh enough to wake her up too much or to disturb my husband. Now she sleeps through the night but i still use it all the time if she stirs and I just need enough light to check on her or change a diaper. Eats batteries but we use it a lot and love it. Plus my husband and I enjoy the stars in our room!
Ally P.
Mega Parent Expert
We love our sleep sheep. My daughter is 2 now and has used this since we brought her home from the hospital and still does. We got ours as a gift and we have the smaller version. She has been a great sleeper since about 2 months old and I think this has been one of the reasons why. We like the whales and ocean waves sounds best, as the other 2 are louder. It does have volume adjustment but she usually turns it all the way up on her own. It also has 2 time settings (we've always used the longer); the only con I can think of is the batteries die faster than I would like but that's probably due to the fact we use it every single night.
Brittany O.
Tavares, FL
Mega Parent Expert
We bought this for my daughter when she was first born. We still have it in her crib at 19 months old.
It's very soft and textured to give a sheep's wool feel. It also features a velcro tie in the back so you can easily attach it to your child's crib. The audio box is removable for washing or to allow your child to play with it as a toy.
The audio options are all great. I love the whale and ocean sounds -- it even puts ME out like a light! It used to put my daughter right to sleep when she was an infant; now it takes some work.
It's a little pricy for what it is, but I don't regret buying it.
Mallory W.
Virginia Bch, VA
Mega Parent Expert
This little guy is so sweet. It has a lot of different kinds of noises and you can set the volume easily. My baby loved this. He especially enjoyed the whale sounds. It's easy to transport and attach to things with the velcro circle it comes with. It's soft and cuddly. This was my son's comfort item when he was very young. It came with us everywhere and fit onto all cribs with ease. Definitely worth the buy!
Taylor D.
Leoma, TN
Mega Parent Expert
Bought this for my newborn boy. I was drawn to this product since it was soft and had a Velcro strap that way I could strap it to the side of his crib. He loved this! Even as a newborn it really helped calm him down. Unlike other sound makers that only play for 15minutes this will go on for 45 if you want. My son is 8 months now and still loves sleeping with this. Highly recommend!
Krissi E.
Indianapolis, IN
Essential on-the-go baby item if you travel with your little one. Great sound options and super cute, love the velcro. Batteries die frequently, which shows how much we rely on it! We love this little sound machine and have passed it down from kid to kid.
Ashley L.
Davenport, IA
Mega Parent Expert
We got this as a gift and I don't know what I would do without it.  It has a nice velco clasp at the back to attach to the crib and various sounds, modes, times, and volumes for these.  None of the noises are bothersome if you have the baby in the same room, and its soft exterior helps to soothe and comfort too.  I highly recommend these.
Elizabeth K.
Oakley
Mixed feelings about this. I loved that it can Velcro attach to anything. We hung it from our rock n play and crib. Great to bring in the car or where ever. The only thing is it doesn't get very loud and it won't stay on. So after like 20 or 40 mins it goes off. I ended up with one that plugs in a stays of all night
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
Mega Parent Expert
We have this sheep for my daughter and she loves it! I like that it is portable and doesn't require an outlet, so we can use it anywhere. My biggest complaint would be that it only runs for either 23 or 45 minutes, no longer. Sometimes we want noise for longer than that but it isn't an option with this.
April d.
Ventura, CA
Does this really help calm a newborn?
Angela M.
Warren, AR
Does it stay soft even after washing?