Cloud 9 Memory Foam Bath Mat, 19.5"x36

BY GENERIC #10 in Bathroom Rugs & Mats

Cloud 9 Memory Foam Bath Mat: Measures: 17"x24" or 19.5"x36" Fabric: 100 percent microdenier polyester face Fill is 100 percent polyurethane foam Care: machine washable Slip resistant backing Fast drying Soft to touch Available in a variety of colors see more...

Cloud 9 Memory Foam Bath Mat, 19.5"x36
Buy on Walmart
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
I love these mats. I will say that you can find very similar sets of these at Ross Dress For Less and Marshalls, and had I known that before purchasing my Better Homes & Gardens rugs separately for a higher price, I would have gone that route! I got these from Walmart. They last a long time, are cushioney and absorbent and soft.
Karina A.
Karina A.
Denver, CO
I really like this rug. It's cheap and looks great. To sad it's a little short. I wish it was longer. Target carries a number of colors and they don't fade after washes. I would totally recommend these bath mats.
Andrea A.
Andrea A.
Beaumont, CA
This is one of my favorite Black Friday deals i got this year!! I actually bought two for both my bathrooms because they are amazing once you step out of the bath tub.
Ashleigh S.
I love these mats. They are very soft and the foam is squishy and nice. It feels great to step out of the shower on to one of these and also soaks up water well.
Emily S.
Emily S.
Indianapolis, IN
O-M-G - everyone needs these in their bathroom & kitchen. I looove the memory foam rugs. AND you can throw them right in your washer and they look brand new.
Ashleigh S.
What color do you have? I have black, white and teal.