BY CLOUD 9

Cloud 9
  • "Its not like a regular movie its more censored because its a disney channel movie but its good for kids & pre teens its deffinately entertaining & a good movie , i enjoyed watching it. " in 2 reviews
  • "its a little cheesy but I guess a good movie for the Disney channel." in 2 reviews
  • "The plot has a typical ending, but it that can always be expected with a disney channel movie." in 1 review
  • "It also gave a little lesson about hard work and believing in yourself." in 1 review
Maria D.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
It was okay you could already predict the ending my favorite scene was when she did it and amazed everyone the actors were okay definitely good but can improve and EXTREMELY similar to other disney movies and sure i recommend to kids 12 and under unless u still love disney!
Trinity G.
Silver Spring, MD
I remember watching this movie a few years back. It was good, but I really liked the message behind it. This movie was a combination of someone who was just given things and didn't have to work for it. It goes on to the person realizing and working hard to really earn what they were given. It is very inspiring and a good movie to watch as a family.
Kayla B.
Typical Disney movie. This was entertaining enough though to keep me occupied for a while. The plot has a typical ending, but it that can always be expected with a disney channel movie.
Kimberly R.
Clifton, NJ
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Sarah Z.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This was a hit in our house. It entertained the whole family which is always a plus. It also gave a little lesson about hard work and believing in yourself.
Tiffany T.
Au Gres, MI
It was sweet, funny and heart warming. Plus, it kept the attention of my niece who is 5 at the moment and very hard to keep entertained.
member-6d76f53a0
La Habra, CA
I don't usually watch Disney movies but I watched this one with my little brother. It was typical of course, but a nice movie for kids
Ashleigh A.
Millersville, PA
This was always playing on the TV during my Disney cruise, and at the end of the week I had seen all of the parts, It was a cute movie
Alicia L.
Oxnard, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I like the music choice of this movie :b and the characters too, its a good disney channel movie, i like the ending
Rianne M.
Sabattus, ME
I wasn't going to watch this and then I saw it on Netflix so I figured why not and it's so cute! I love it.
Tiffany T.
Au Gres, MI
Favorite Snowboarding move?
Jacky B.
Orlando, FL
Is Dove Cameron in this?

iTunes

iTunes was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.