BY CLOSYS

Rethink Oral Health Care A Cleaner Mouth. A Healthier You.™ Kills harmful bacteria that cause gum disease. Long-lasting breath protection. Alcohol Free. An essential step in the CloSYS™ Complete Oral Health System™. Unique, patented Chlorine Dioxide System eliminates Volatile Sulfur Compounds and kills harmful bacteria that irritate gums and cause bad breath. Noticeable fresher, cleaner feeling after each use. Promotes healthy gums and clean oral. see more...

Jennifer S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This mouth wash has been a life saver! It doesn't taste like anything, but it comes with peppermint oil drops you can add. I haven't tried adding them because I'm really happy with my results.

I've been struggling with bad breath for a few months. I go to the dentist every 6 months, brush my teeth/tongue, use other mouthwashes & floss regularly, but I was feeling insecure because after all my effort, I was still left with a strange smelling breath. Thanks to my sister who recommended this rinse, my life is back to normal. I use it 2 times a day and it lasts all day long. Very impressed with how well it works! This is one product I highly recommend!
Mariya S.
Picked it up about a week ago in my local Duane rd in the clearance section and oh wow would definitely buy again even tho I got it for only 4$! Would buy again at the full price leaves a fresh clean feeling and also lets you regulate how strong you want the mint flavor to be or not to be haha :) great product
Tatiana G.
augusta, ga
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Ever since I started to have children my gums have been weak and my teeth seem to break up into piece when I eat certain foods I allowed it to get to far without dental care because I didn't want them to pull anything by now I keep everything clean and healthy using this as my staple product you have to try this if you haven't already
Marissa B.
Fallston, MD
Recently started using this per my dentist's recommendation. I really love that it's alcohol free, no crazy burn but still leaves your mouth feeling fresh. It comes unflavored, but gives you a small dropper of peppermint oil to add in for whatever strength you want. Really leaves your mouth clean without all the added colors and alcohol.
Carolynn R.
Hobart, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is the best product out there for a mouth rinse!!! This gets rid of morning breath!!! Don't believe me? Try it for yourself and it's extremely affordable. I rinse with this twice a day! Only con is that it has the consistency of water which is weird but very tolerable!
Sarah V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: CloSYS Alcohol-Free Oral Health Rinse, Clean Taste, 32 fl oz more...
I have been using this brand of mouthwash for years. I'm taking a break and using up some small bottles from other brands but I will repurchase CloSYS. I love that it doesn't burn my mouth
lauren m.
Henderson, NV
This is an awesome product. I am allergic to sodium benzoate and it is a serious pain for find personal care products without that preservative. My search led me to try this product and I am so glad I did. There is a mild taste that is similar to water, a little goes a long way, and it has helped tremendously with my dry mouth. My breath is fresh for longer and I have noticed improvement in the overall cleanliness of my mouth. Also, seems to help with sensitivity- highly recommended.
Dominique P.
Waverly, VA
I love this product! I hate after you use most mouth washes, or oral products in general it leaves a strong taste in your mouth which can ruin foods and drink flavors. This productive is great for bad breath, and even has a peppermint oral solution just in case you DO like that kind of thing. It doesn't burn so you can gargle it longer than most mouth washes.
Stacey S.
Buford, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This stuff is awesome. Leaves my mouth feeling clean without the burn. I added the whole dropper of peppermint oil so it has a slight minty flavor. Really helped with bad breath and tooth sensitivity because my gums are receeding.
Kathrina T.
This product has saved me when I was having gum inflammation. The fact that it is alcohol free means it's much safer to the gums and will not make the inflammation worse. This mouthwash does not leave a strong taste in your mouth that last a long time. The only downside is that it is quite expensive but well worth it.
Kristen D.
Newburgh, NY
This is a mouth wash? What does it taste like
Lisa M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this prevent periodontitis?