Jennifer S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This mouth wash has been a life saver! It doesn't taste like anything, but it comes with peppermint oil drops you can add. I haven't tried adding them because I'm really happy with my results.

I've been struggling with bad breath for a few months. I go to the dentist every 6 months, brush my teeth/tongue, use other mouthwashes & floss regularly, but I was feeling insecure because after all my effort, I was still left with a strange smelling breath. Thanks to my sister who recommended this rinse, my life is back to normal. I use it 2 times a day and it lasts all day long. Very impressed with how well it works! This is one product I highly recommend!