CloSYS Alcohol-Free Oral Health Rinse uploaded by Mariya S.CloSYS Alcohol-Free Oral Health Rinse uploaded by Carolynn A.CloSYS Alcohol-Free Oral Health Rinse uploaded by Jennifer S.

BY CLOSYS

Rethink Oral Health Care A Cleaner Mouth. A Healthier You.™ Kills harmful bacteria that cause gum disease. Long-lasting breath protection. Alcohol Free. An essential step in the CloSYS™ Complete Oral Health System™. Unique, patented Chlorine Dioxide System eliminates Volatile Sulfur Compounds and kills harmful bacteria that irritate gums and cause bad breath. Noticeable fresher, cleaner feeling after each use. Promotes healthy gums and clean oral. see more...

Tatiana G.
augusta, ga
Ever since I started to have children my gums have been weak and my teeth seem to break up into piece when I eat certain foods I allowed it to get to far without dental care because I didn't want them to pull anything by now I keep everything clean and healthy using this as my staple product you have to try this if you haven't already
Mike M.
Louisville, KY
Excellent product. Left my mouth feeling fresh, clean and healthy. Highly recommended.
Alejandra M.
Brownsville, TX
Very good mouth cleaner! I love it great taste and very good for your health!!
Jennifer S.
This mouth wash has been a life saver! It doesn't taste like anything, but it comes with peppermint oil drops you can add. I haven't tried adding them because I'm really happy with my results.

I've been struggling with bad breath for a few months. I go to the dentist every 6 months, brush my teeth/tongue, use other mouthwashes & floss regularly, but I was feeling insecure because after all my effort, I was still left with a strange smelling breath. Thanks to my sister who recommended this rinse, my life is back to normal. I use it 2 times a day and it lasts all day long. Very impressed with how well it works! This is one product I highly recommend!
Marissa B.
Waleska, GA
Recently started using this per my dentist's recommendation. I really love that it's alcohol free, no crazy burn but still leaves your mouth feeling fresh. It comes unflavored, but gives you a small dropper of peppermint oil to add in for whatever strength you want. Really leaves your mouth clean without all the added colors and alcohol.
Mariya S.
Picked it up about a week ago in my local Duane rd in the clearance section and oh wow would definitely buy again even tho I got it for only 4$! Would buy again at the full price leaves a fresh clean feeling and also lets you regulate how strong you want the mint flavor to be or not to be haha :) great product
Carolynn A.
Hobart, IN
This is the best product out there for a mouth rinse!!! This gets rid of morning breath!!! Don't believe me? Try it for yourself and it's extremely affordable. I rinse with this twice a day! Only con is that it has the consistency of water which is weird but very tolerable!
Dominique P.
Waverly, VA
I love this product! I hate after you use most mouth washes, or oral products in general it leaves a strong taste in your mouth which can ruin foods and drink flavors. This productive is great for bad breath, and even has a peppermint oral solution just in case you DO like that kind of thing. It doesn't burn so you can gargle it longer than most mouth washes.
Kathrina T.
This product has saved me when I was having gum inflammation. The fact that it is alcohol free means it's much safer to the gums and will not make the inflammation worse. This mouthwash does not leave a strong taste in your mouth that last a long time. The only downside is that it is quite expensive but well worth it.
Lisbeth A.
Bell, CA
This Product has a similarities from the sydosine one. I must say its double the amount of money but it's worth it. If you suffer from sensibility and want a great product then this is the one. If you want something good you won't hesitate to spend a little more. So give it a try as see if you like it as much as I did.
Kristen D.
Newburgh, NY
This is a mouth wash? What does it taste like
Lisa M.
Wellness Guru Expert
Does this prevent periodontitis?