Closeup Diamond Attraction Power Whitening Toothpaste 50g Visibly White Teeth in 1 Brush uploaded by Reetuparna N.Closeup Diamond Attraction Power Whitening Toothpaste 50g Visibly White Teeth in 1 Brush uploaded by norah mohammad a.Closeup Diamond Attraction Power Whitening Toothpaste 50g Visibly White Teeth in 1 Brush uploaded by Dayane T.

BY UNILEVER

GET A DAZZLING WHITE SMILE INSTANTLY WITH NEW CLOSEUP DIAMOND ATTRACTION Several minutes in front of the mirror to hide that blemish, settle that messed-up fringe, decide on the right earrings and yet something seems amiss! But add to this a dazzling,... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Chaima M.
New york, NY
I like it so much. It is 100% effective. I noticed a color difference. I highly recommend it. I just finished my first one and I'm willing to get another
shielA c.
I really to use this because it is very cool in the mouth and refreshes my breath it nice to use this product i really love it
Ayesha k.
I have been using this toothpaste for about 3 months and I do feel my teeth are a bit whiter than before so it is good for me
Dayane T.
SAO JOAO DA BOA VISTA
Utilizo um da msm linha e acho melhor e que rende mais! Custo benefício maior! Uso aparelho e notei um clareamento
Farah B.
cairo
This is my favorite toothpaste, it actually workss your teeth gets really white and you can see the difference in a really short period of time.