Personal CareEye, Ear, & OralOral CareClose-Up
Mouthwash Cinnamon with Calcium (1) 16 OZ Bottle

Close-Up Mouthwash Cinnamon with Calcium (1) 16 OZ Bottle

by Close-Up

Does this compare to any name brands or?
Start your review of Close-Up Mouthwash Cinnamon with Calcium (1) 16 OZ Bottle!
Cheri Z.
Fortuna, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love it and the cinnamon taste is the best price is affordable too and I recommend this product to everyone
Araceli Z.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I’m not a fan of mint because it makes me gag and irritates my gums so this is a good alternative to mint mouthwash.
Adriane N.
Aurora, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 10
4,028 reviews
This reminds me of growing up in the 90s. I adored the closeup toothpaste and mouthwash. So fresh! Amazing flavor! Very cheaply priced! You now can find these at the dollar store! I love both versions of their oral care. I highly recommend. It may not be up there with crest and ADA but it is good toothpaste and every once in a while.... I splurge on a tube of paste or a bottle of their mouthwash!!!
Lacreshia P.
Carencro, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Very affordable and leaves your mouth very fresh with a long lasting cinnamon flavor will definitely purchase again
Crystal W.
Brainerd, MN
I think they should make bigger bottles and more flavors but all in all it's good for the most part
Kim B.
Sarnia
I love Close-up Cinnamon Mouthwash. This is the only mouthwash that I will EVER use. Completely satisfied.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...