Close-Up® Freshening Gel with Mouthwash Toothpaste 6 oz. Box uploaded by Reham M.Close-Up® Freshening Gel with Mouthwash Toothpaste 6 oz. Box uploaded by Kayla R.

BY CLOSE-UP

Cinnamon Red gel with fluoride protects teeth against cavities. MicroFoamers gently cleans & whitens. Real mouthwash freshens breath. Confidence to get close-up! Close-Up has a great-tasting sweet cinnamon flavor for confidence to spontaneously get close. Close-Up - the taste that heats things up! see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...*
Kayla R.
I always use this tooth paste. I like that its not so minty. All other toothpaste make me sick and I feel like I have to spit a lot but this toothpaste doesn't give me that problem. Its a great price. My opinion I love it. Guess it depends on the person.
Jamie M.
Summerville, GA
Really love this tooth pasta it is really cinnamon flavored and leave your mouth filling clean and I like that about it because I was always told if it burns it is working and it is good to know that there is tooth pasta that is not just mint
Cheyenne F.
Oklahoma City, OK
This is a pretty good toothpaste. It's very cheap, and has a nice sized tube. I am fine with the cinnamon flavor, but I don't feel like it whitens my teeth very well. It cleans them and leaves the fresh, but I like my toothpaste to be whitening. Regardless, this toothpaste is a good choice.
Daisy M.
North Hills , CA
I don't really like this because i feel it leaves my mouth feeling spicy it makes me feel uncomfortable i thew it out after one use