Close-Up Anticavity Fluoride Whitening Toothpaste Gel uploaded by Elizabeth P.Close-Up Anticavity Fluoride Whitening Toothpaste Gel uploaded by Stacy L.

BY CLOSE-UP

Value Size. with mouthwash Brushing with Close-Up starts with a blast of flavor that you can actually feel freshening your breath.  As you brush, Close-Up gets your teeth cleaner, whiter and brighter, so you re ready to smile, ready to laugh . . . ready for anything!  Close-up is the first to combine toothpaste and mouthwash in one and not only freshens breath and whitens teeth, it also contains fluoride to help prevent cavities. That s the Close-Up feeling, the feeling of being your best! Cavity fighting fluoride Proven breath fresheners Unique whitening system. Gets your teeth cleaner, whiter and brighter Real Mouthwash freshens your breath see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Sierra K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Leaves my breath very fresh and clean. The only thing is when I brush my teeth the paste burns my tongue a bit.
Amanda B.
Edgewater, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Good for when you dont like minty toothpaste but your mouth could feel fresher. But gets them nice and clean.
Elizabeth P.
Ultra cinnamon blast of flavor cleans and your teeth and freshens your breath comes in Gel
Crystal M.
Round Rock, TX
I really like the flavor and the price but it's effective is not that great for me.
Denise T.
Las Vegas, NV
This is the only toothpaste I'll use. I cannot fathom using mint. ever. ew.
Jennifer H.
I've been using this toothpaste for years. I love the cinnamon flavor & fresh feeling. The whitening isn't the best, but that's what white strip are for :)))
devanshi p.
This is one of my nd my favourite toothpaste.. Nd suggest u to buy this only bcoz of the fluoride content...it is really essential for teeth