Close-Up Anticavity Fluoride Whitening Toothpaste Gel uploaded by Elizabeth P.

BY CLOSE-UP

Value Size. with mouthwash Brushing with Close-Up starts with a blast of flavor that you can actually feel freshening your breath.  As you brush, Close-Up gets your teeth cleaner, whiter and brighter, so you re ready to smile, ready to laugh . . . ready for anything!  Close-up is the first to combine toothpaste and mouthwash in one and not only freshens breath and whitens teeth, it also contains fluoride to help prevent cavities. That s the Close-Up feeling, the feeling of being your best! Cavity fighting fluoride Proven breath fresheners Unique whitening system. Gets your teeth cleaner, whiter and brighter Real Mouthwash freshens your breath see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Sherry N.
Sherry N.
My family been using this toothpaste for years. The whitening isn't really the best but you can get it for a cheap price
Anita D.
Anita D.
This was one of my favorite toothpaste back while I was in my country before I relocated to the united states. I loved it because it cleans your month really well, living your breath to smell amazing. plus it leaves your teeth looking white too. I haven't tried the one made in America yet but I would love to . just to see if it works the same way.
devanshi p.
devanshi p.
This is one of my nd my favourite toothpaste.. Nd suggest u to buy this only bcoz of the fluoride content...it is really essential for teeth
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
I've been using this toothpaste for years. I love the cinnamon flavor & fresh feeling. The whitening isn't the best, but that's what white strip are for :)))