Close-Up Anticavity Fluoride Whitening Toothpaste Gel uploaded by Elizabeth P.

BY CLOSE-UP

Value Size. with mouthwash Brushing with Close-Up starts with a blast of flavor that you can actually feel freshening your breath.  As you brush, Close-Up gets your teeth cleaner, whiter and brighter, so you re ready to smile, ready to laugh . . . ready for anything!  Close-up is the first to combine toothpaste and mouthwash in one and not only freshens breath and whitens teeth, it also contains fluoride to help prevent cavities. That s the Close-Up feeling, the feeling of being your best! Cavity fighting fluoride Proven breath fresheners Unique whitening system. Gets your teeth cleaner, whiter and brighter Real Mouthwash freshens your breath see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Katie N.
Katie N.
Sioux Falls, SD
Has a weird after taste, especially the cinnamon flavor. It's cheap but not worth the low price. Stick with a more established brand.
Vontaesha J.
Vontaesha J.
Effingham, SC
I love close-up toothpaste because it leaves my mouth freshly in clean. It also leaves a minty taste which is good and I just love it. I got everybody in my house using this toothpaste.
Breanna N.
Breanna N.
Wellness Guru Expert
I grew up on this toothpaste and its really not the best because it is cheap. It is not the best when it comes to whitening your teeth. Sometimes it burns your mouth if you not to fond of cinnamon flavored stuff. I would rather use other brands
Denise T.
Denise T.
Las Vegas, NV
This is the only toothpaste I'll use. I cannot fathom using mint. ever. ew.
Meagan F.
Meagan F.
I don't use this regularly but I do when they have a good sale going. The cinnamon one is a little too spicy but it's okay.
Miranda O.
Miranda O.
Modesto, CA
Close-up is my favorite tooth paste! I love the flavor. Mint really isn't my favorite. The price is inexpensive and it makes my mouth feel clean!
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Lake Wales, FL
This is my favorite toothpaste. I really whitens and the price is great. The taste is pleasant
I can always find this at the store..
Selena G.
Selena G.
This is an amazing toothpaste! It gives you a minty breathe and it whitens your teeth amazingly! Also the price is A-W-E-S-O-M-E!
Elizabeth P.
Elizabeth P.
Ultra cinnamon blast of flavor cleans and your teeth and freshens your breath comes in Gel
Crystal M.
Crystal M.
Round Rock, TX
I really like the flavor and the price but it's effective is not that great for me.