Close-Up Anticavity Fluoride Whitening Toothpaste Gel uploaded by Elizabeth P.Close-Up Anticavity Fluoride Whitening Toothpaste Gel uploaded by Stacy L.

BY CLOSE-UP

Value Size. with mouthwash Brushing with Close-Up starts with a blast of flavor that you can actually feel freshening your breath.  As you brush, Close-Up gets your teeth cleaner, whiter and brighter, so you re ready to smile, ready to laugh . . . ready for anything!  Close-up is the first to combine toothpaste and mouthwash in one and not only freshens breath and whitens teeth, it also contains fluoride to help prevent cavities. That s the Close-Up feeling, the feeling of being your best! Cavity fighting fluoride Proven breath fresheners Unique whitening system. Gets your teeth cleaner, whiter and brighter Real Mouthwash freshens your breath see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Kimberly D.
Grand Jct, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I picked up this toothpaste up from the dollar store the other day to try it out. I have to say I was not very impressed with this product. The consistency of the toothpaste was not pleasant and I do not feel that it kept my mouth feeling fresh and clean for very long. I feel that other brands such as Crest or Colgate provide better cleaning and keep my mouth feeling fresher longer.
Vontaesha J.
Effingham, SC
I love close-up toothpaste because it leaves my mouth freshly in clean. It also leaves a minty taste which is good and I just love it. I got everybody in my house using this toothpaste.
Anita D.
This was one of my favorite toothpaste back while I was in my country before I relocated to the united states. I loved it because it cleans your month really well, living your breath to smell amazing. plus it leaves your teeth looking white too. I haven't tried the one made in America yet but I would love to . just to see if it works the same way.
Breanna N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I grew up on this toothpaste and its really not the best because it is cheap. It is not the best when it comes to whitening your teeth. Sometimes it burns your mouth if you not to fond of cinnamon flavored stuff. I would rather use other brands
Miranda O.
Modesto, CA
Close-up is my favorite tooth paste! I love the flavor. Mint really isn't my favorite. The price is inexpensive and it makes my mouth feel clean!
Tiffany H.
Lake Wales, FL
This is my favorite toothpaste. I really whitens and the price is great. The taste is pleasant
I can always find this at the store..
Katie N.
Sioux Falls, SD
Has a weird after taste, especially the cinnamon flavor. It's cheap but not worth the low price. Stick with a more established brand.
Selena G.
This is an amazing toothpaste! It gives you a minty breathe and it whitens your teeth amazingly! Also the price is A-W-E-S-O-M-E!
Meagan F.
I don't use this regularly but I do when they have a good sale going. The cinnamon one is a little too spicy but it's okay.
Sherry N.
My family been using this toothpaste for years. The whitening isn't really the best but you can get it for a cheap price