BY CLOS DU BOIS

Farah M.
Farah M.
Lawton, OK
A classic fave. Light, slightly fruity, with mostly berry tones. Super affordable and a great value for the price. I'm a fan of Shiraz and they make one of my favorites. If you like light bodied red wines, go with this one.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Knoxville, TN
There is something special about this particular wine. The taste is unique and out of this world. Perfect for the beach and my favorite drink to be sipping on at the pool. #beachbagessential
Bria N.
Bria N.
I really recommend this wine it has great flavor its kjnd of sweet so if you like your wine kind of strong i guess than this not the wine for you, but the taste is very good I love it.
Raena S.
Raena S.
Carbon, TX
Very good wine. Kinda of sweet and strong but I like to eat it with some sharp cheddar cheese while watching a movie. If you don't like strong wine I wouldn't recommend this.
Shanna T.
Shanna T.
Irving, TX
Love this wine! the flavor is a great pairing for almost any of our home cooked meal. Would definitely recommend!!
Katie B.
Katie B.
Jacksonville, NC
This wine tends to be very sweet, so I do like to pair it with cheese to calm the sweetness in my mouth
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
San Diego, CA
After a long day of work... Have a glass of this beauty with chicken and pasta!!! Muah I promise
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Not the best but not the worst wine. I prefer French wine. This one is okay. Not the best.
Kassandra L.
Kassandra L.
Recommend to them really sweet wine drinkers, not a big fan of this wine but it's okay
Kelly P.
Kelly P.
Love this wine! Goes with so many dishes! Very round fruit flavors with a nice finish
Carrie W.
Carrie W.
Hiwasse, AR
How does it taste?
Jenna C.
Jenna C.
Richmond, KY
What exactly is a Shiraz?