BY CLOS DU BOIS

kitten C.
I enjoy the base flavor to this wine.It has a very full body that I love,for reds are my wines of choice.My girls also enjoy having a glass or two after a long day of handling the family.Large bottle for an excellent price.
Bethany H.
Portland , OR
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Such a great price point and delicious wine . I have never tried a wine from Clos Du Bois wine that I didn't like . Great value . Delicious subtle flavor . I highly recommend as I would buy again . I often but this brand when going to a dinner party . Never fails .
Brittany M.
Oklahoma City, OK
I absolutely love merlot i find it creamy and grapey. Whenever i want to drink a glass of wine, i make sure that i have one of these around. if you like a creamy and grape tasting wine then i would recommend that you try this brand of wine.
Stephanie L.
Burleson, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I received this wine as a gift. I still have not opened it but have heard that it is amazing. You can't go wrong with a Merlot. Especially an aged one. I'd highly recommend trying some!
Amy H.
Ocean Springs , MS
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I'm not a wine aficionado, but this is really good. I had 3 bottles of the 2009 & the last was polished off on Thanksgiving evening... Now I have to track more down. Once I find one I really like, I try to stock up!
Hannah B.
Anderson, SC
Such a rich wine, my absolute favorite. It's what I have out during dinner when I have friends and family come over. I've never heard them complain about it, nor have they ever had some left in their glass when they left!
amethyst r.
Jersey City, NJ
When I have friends over this is what i bring out for a girls day. When there are no kids around and the house is to myself this is my baby
Brittany H.
This is my favorite brand. The Chardonnay from this brand is very tasty too. It's affordable and easy to find at my local liquor stores.
Sky W.
Clermont
I should probably start off by saying I'm not all that familiar with merlot, but this one is pretty good. Has a nice, soft taste.
dariana v.
Jber, AK
I absolutely love merlot i find it creamy and grape-y I used to drink always after dinner but now I am pregnant so had to stop
Coreen M.
Ipswich, MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What does this pair best with ?
Han r.
Yonkers, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
How much does this retail for?