Clorox2 Laundry Stain Remover with Foaming Action 12 oz

Treat stains as they happen with the power of clorox 2 stain remover in a precision spray bottle. designed for colors and safe for whites, clorox 2 laundry stain remover dissolves the toughest stains to help keep your clothes looking their best. With this precision spray bottle, you can aim this color safe formula right where you need it to remove stains from clothes like dirt and grass, spaghetti sauce, red wine and more. Keep a bottle handy in your laundry room and treat stains as they happen. Say goodbye to stains with clorox 2. 30 fluid ounce spray bottle of stain remover for colors color safe stain...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Clorox2 Laundry Stain Remover with Foaming Action 12 oz!
Product Highlights
“A little goes a long way too!” in 1 review
“Makes cleaning stains easy for me gets rid of tough stains and I don't have to do a whole load of laundry to get a stain OUt of one shirt I need to wear.” in 1 review
“But you got to spray it on your clothes right after something get on them because it don't work very well on set in stains.” in 1 review
Loma Linda, CA
Works on spots! Tip: Wash your stain out with cold water first before spraying this on. Spray on stain immediately. Great product, effective, affordable, and reliable. Clorox is a reputable brand that never fails to give great products with effective results.
Jamaica, NY
Awesome product love it for tough food stains on baby clothes a little pricey but gets the stain out without killing the colour of the clothes bought it at Walmart smells great refreshing recommend this for tough laundry jobs I wld definitely buy it again
Zanesville, OH
My sister uses this product all the time and so do I an we both love it. But you got to spray it on your clothes right after something get on them because it don't work very well on set in stains.
Canton, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Luckily I haven't had to use this product much but, the few times I have it has worked great. While the stain is fresh I spray a little, throw it in the wash and the stains are gone.
This is a great product. Makes cleaning stains easy for me gets rid of tough stains and I don't have to do a whole load of laundry to get a stain OUt of one shirt I need to wear. It's fast and easy and saves me time in the mornings.
It's ok. It doesn't remove stains nearly like I had hoped. I had to treat the clothes several times. Even then the stain was there. It was very faded but I could still see it.
Amazing product!! I love it. Easy to remove stains, spray leave it for seconds and it's off! I was able to remove stains grass from daughters jeans.
Los Angeles, CA
Love this stain remover, I use it in just about every load of laundry. With two little ones this product is a must. A little goes a long way too!
Hammond, IN
Clothes saving product! I have a 2 yr old and this manages to get ALL stains out of clothing, really has saved me a lot of money on clothes.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Clorox is a great brand although this does not work on stains that are already set in. SO you must get them when they are fresh.