BY CLOROX #3 in Bathroom Cleaners

When you have unpleasant stains and odors around the house, does your cleaner mask them with perfume? Clorox® Urine Remover actually breaks down urine to eliminate odors. And its powerful cleaner removes stains.

• • Works on hard and soft surfaces including toilets, grout, mattresses and carpets

Usage:

• Turn Nozzle to ON position.
  • Spray Directly onto stain until completely covered.
  • Rinse With water or wipes with a clean, damp cloth.
  • Test For colorfastness on a small area before use on painted surfaces.

Buy on Amazon
Kalee W.
Ugh I was so upset after using this product. I was excited because of all the awesome reviews and I used it on my carpet and it didn't work very well ):
Amanda E.
This was awesome to use while most of the children were not potty trained yet at the daycare I worked at. It made the clean up job a whole lot less.
BRANDY R.
Panama City
This product has been a lifesaver for me. I have two boys and this is the only thing I have found that gets my boys bathroom actually smelling clean
Shelly M.
Harrison, TN
This stuff works great if you have a puppy that is bad abo ut peeing on the floor... Use this and they won't go there again! Worked for us anyways.
April S.
Loveland, CO
It definitely gets the stain out- but my dog still pees in the same spot. So there's a problem with the formula, not removing the scent completely
Heather W.
Austin, TX
Used this on a mattress that my cat peed on and not only did it remove the stain it took the smell out all in a 20 minute time frame!
Shawna A.
I really love this formula. I feel like it cleaned better and goes further than other brands. I use it daily. Great for boys!
Nur B.
We like using this because of our cats and dogs. It does the job but with more patience. You need to let it sit a little.
Kayla P.
San Diego, CA
This sstuff really helps get the cat pee, and it's smell out of carpets and furniture. It helps pull all oof the pee out.
Kayla J.
Vidor, TX
This actually does what it says. It completely removes both dog and cat urine odor from carpet, which isn't easy to do.
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
Does this actually do what it claims??
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Does this product really work?
Desi W.
Blountville , TN
Does this work good for pet messes?
Christine N.
Uhrichsville, OH
I have two toddler boys thats potty training and they are always missing to toilet and i have tile floor in my bathroom and it smells like urine i have tried bleaching my bathroom floor and it still smells with this product work to mop the floors with
Caitlin K.
Battle Creek, MI
Does this help like it claims?