BY CLOROX #30 in Bathroom Cleaners

• • Works on hard and soft surfaces including toilets, grout, mattresses and carpets

Usage:

• Turn Nozzle to ON position.
  • Spray Directly onto stain until completely covered.
  • Rinse With water or wipes with a clean, damp cloth.
  • Test For colorfastness on a small area before use on painted surfaces.

andrea c.
When you have unpleasant stains and odors around the house, does your cleaner mask them with perfume? Clorox® Urine Remover actually breaks down urine to eliminate odors. And its powerful cleaner removes stains. Clorox® Urine Remover works on both stains and odors and is specially formulated for hard-to-clean porous and soft surfaces.
Hannah H.
Winlock , WA
Works wonderfully! Gets the smell of urine out effectively. I like to sprinkle a little bit of baking soda first, then spray this and let it sit for a little while. It's not very expensive and the "last drop" sprayer really does ensure you get use of it all.
Tori C.
Wichita, KS
Fabulous product. With young boys, plus a husband with a bad aim, our hall bathroom smelled atrocious despite frequent cleanings. I bought this to clean around the toilet and it is like magic. It has a good scent too, not chemically like other urine sprays I have found. Worked great on my sons mattress as well after a bad night.
Mary T.
This is a fantastic product! I have an older cat who sometimes has accidents. I tried many other products before reading about this one on a pet website. It not only got the smell out of the furniture but it also got out the stain without bleaching out the color on the upholstery. I would definitely recommend this product!
Tiffany B.
I got this for potty training my kids. It helps so much with the smell and the stains in the mattress. It is without a doubt the best product I have gotten for this purpose. It is kind of pricey but well worth it since it is not an everyday use. I would reccommend to any and everyone
amber m.
taylor, MI
I have a puppy who is not quite housebroken and this spray has really come in handy when it comes to cleaning all those little accidents off the carpet not only does it removes the stains but it removes the odor as well I would recommend this one for all pet owners .
Jessica F.
Clermont, FL
Just got this and it is amazing have cleaned carpet a dog crate and bathroom with it and it got rid of the odor and stains perfectly! Definitely a cleaner I'm going to keep in the house.
Alyssa B.
Brunswick
For the long work days when you can't make it home to walk the dog, accidents happen. This easily gets rid of both stains and Odors which are bound to happen when you're unprepared.
Emily J.
Absolutely the only thing to successfully get puppy pee out of our white carpet. It's also great on tile and I have even used it on painted drywall when our cat decided to spray once. I only buy this now.
I have tried several products and this spray works the best hands down!! This spray removes all signs of urine on the carpet! I also keep a stock of this spray on hand!
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
Does this actually do what it claims??
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Does this product really work?
Desi W.
Blountville , TN
Does this work good for pet messes?
Christine N.
Uhrichsville, OH
I have two toddler boys thats potty training and they are always missing to toilet and i have tile floor in my bathroom and it smells like urine i have tried bleaching my bathroom floor and it still smells with this product work to mop the floors with
Caitlin K.
Battle Creek, MI
Does this help like it claims?

back