Clorox® Urine Remover
When you have unpleasant stains and odors around the house, does your cleaner mask them with perfume? Clorox® Urine Remover actually breaks down urine to eliminate odors. And its powerful cleaner removes stains.
- • Works on hard and soft surfaces including toilets, grout, mattresses and carpets
- Turn Nozzle to ON position.
- Spray Directly onto stain until completely covered.
- Rinse With water or wipes with a clean, damp cloth.
- Test For colorfastness on a small area before use on painted surfaces.
Top Questions See all 9 Q&A
If you have a pet, especially an elderly pet, you'll eventually be purchasing something of this ilk, and you'll definitely want it to work so that you can roam about your home barefoot.
Among the "grocery store selection" for products in this line, the Clorox remover works better than other brands I have found, but once again, I default to industrial professional grade products to get the job done right the first time.
I did not care for the "fragrance" (if you can call it that), which smells slightly offensive in the spray bottle, and even worse when it goes to work on your stain (which may actually be a good sign that it's working). However, after cleaning up the entire mess, you'll find that the scent should mostly be gone, and the stain removal properties are probably better than most in this class.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos