BY CLOROX #3 in Bathroom Cleaners

When you have unpleasant stains and odors around the house, does your cleaner mask them with perfume? Clorox® Urine Remover actually breaks down urine to eliminate odors. And its powerful cleaner removes stains.

• • Works on hard and soft surfaces including toilets, grout, mattresses and carpets

Usage:

• Turn Nozzle to ON position.
  • Spray Directly onto stain until completely covered.
  • Rinse With water or wipes with a clean, damp cloth.
  • Test For colorfastness on a small area before use on painted surfaces.

Buy on Amazon
Karla V.
Clarksville, TN
We recently got a puppy and the accidents he's had I clean up and spray this right away. I have had no stains or smells. I sprayed it on a stain that was 3 months old and then vacuumed it and it came right out.
Tara P.
This is by far the best product I have ever used to get rid of cat urine. It completely gets rid of the smell and stains. I also use it on any stain on my furniture and it totally gets rid of it...my favorite!
L A D.
Las Vegas, NV
This was included in my purchase of the Rug Doctor at Sam's Club.

If you have a pet, especially an elderly pet, you'll eventually be purchasing something of this ilk, and you'll definitely want it to work so that you can roam about your home barefoot.

Among the "grocery store selection" for products in this line, the Clorox remover works better than other brands I have found, but once again, I default to industrial professional grade products to get the job done right the first time.

I did not care for the "fragrance" (if you can call it that), which smells slightly offensive in the spray bottle, and even worse when it goes to work on your stain (which may actually be a good sign that it's working). However, after cleaning up the entire mess, you'll find that the scent should mostly be gone, and the stain removal properties are probably better than most in this class.
Courtney G.
Clermont , FL
We use this for our pets and it works great. It gets rid of the smell and works well with getting the stain out of the carpet. Keep in mind we have white carpet so it really does work
Jenna H.
Centerville, OH
I have a brand new puppy and this stuff was great for using on accidents. It took 2 rounds of blotting to get the stain up but it almost always worked. I love that it is odorless.
Kelly R.
Charlestown, IN
Removes all traces of urine on carpet, rugs, bedding anything! I am so happy to find something that works. It is super affordable as well! Picked mine up at my local target.
Betzabel G.
Austin, TX
OMG this beside resolve works far better and smells great, being Clorox I was afraid of carpet stains and getting them too bleached or something like that. But my apartments carpet is awesome and looks way ways better than it use to. Because the reason I know about this product was because of my dad referring me to this Clorox urine remover and stains remover just because ehe knows I have 4 kitties in my apartment. All of them are hay when they all run around but me, I am just like...I have to clean again. So this Clorox make cleaning so much easier because it makes this foamy cleaning nd then you just wipe and it all gone! The stains no where to be found. Overall awesome experience!
Ranae W.
Las Vegas, NV
I was rescued by two shih tzus 8 years ago, and while I love them dearly - I do not love their very bad habit! I have tried so many products and had my carpet professionally cleaned, and Clorox Urine Remover is simply the best! It's so good that I wasn't even sent this product by Influenster, and I still wanted to write a review for it! Gets rid of stains and odor, and helps maintain harmony in our household, at least until it's time to pass out treats!
Ruth S.
It is very very very good product. For years I have tried many products for my pets and this is the best. removes odors from carpets but does not remove the colors of your carpets. the effect is immediate. I got this product in walmart but I think you can get it at any store in the area of ​​cleaning. the cost is not more than 5 dollars and I found it at a discount of 1 dollar
Beth L.
Edinburg, TX
I am a pet owner and u have two female dogs and they are both very territorial and when they have their accidents inside the other one goes and does the same thing on top of the other ones so the smell is really strong I finally found something that would remove the other other than just cover it
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
Does this actually do what it claims??
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Does this product really work?
Desi W.
Blountville , TN
Does this work good for pet messes?
Christine N.
Uhrichsville, OH
I have two toddler boys thats potty training and they are always missing to toilet and i have tile floor in my bathroom and it smells like urine i have tried bleaching my bathroom floor and it still smells with this product work to mop the floors with
Caitlin K.
Battle Creek, MI
Does this help like it claims?