When you have unpleasant stains and odors around the house, does your cleaner mask them with perfume? Clorox® Urine Remover actually breaks down urine to eliminate odors. And its powerful cleaner removes stains. • Works on hard and soft surfaces including toilets, grout, mattresses and carpets

Does this this have a weird smell ?
What stores are you all finding this in? I’ve never seen this particular product anywhere...
Clorox® Urine Remover, has anyone tried this? Living in a house with two boys their bathroom gets a little stinky. I noticed this at the store and was wondering about first hand experience. Thank you in advance!
Start your review of Clorox® Urine Remover!
Erika M.
Troy, MI
Clorox® Urine Remover uploaded by Erika M.
Purchased at: Target
This is great to clean the mess my new puppy makes since she is just being potty trained right now. It takes away the urine smell and allows for the house to stay free of pee smell all over. I do recommend for new dog owners for sure.
Jennifer F.
trenton
I actually had high expectations for this cleaner since I mainly use Clorox cleaners in my home already. The cleaner worked just great at making the urine smell go away at the moment but the next day it came back. I ended up doing multiple applications that sat on the (black light found) stain and followed the directions exactly. It didn't say whether I could expect a black light found stain to disappear so I didn't get my hopes up to much for that but I had really hoped that the smell would come out of the multiple (baby and cat) stains throughout my house. This worked pretty well at cleaning up toddler accidents and making it so it did not soak into the carpet leaving a black light stain. Basically, this cleaner seems to be a preventative cleaner. You clean the urine accidents up right away up and it prevents it from sinking into the carpet to avoid a smell and stain. I tried this and a homemade water vinegar and baking soda cleaner and used both on my carpets. Clorox was best for new stains and the homemade cleaner was better at getting the stain and smell out of old carpet stains
Jaclyn G.
Clawson, MI
I am highly impressed with this product! Though I find the scent of Nature’s Miracle to be more appealing this product far exceeds Nature’s Miracle in stain removal. My dog marks everything... it is a constant struggle to clean up after him. However, this product has made cleaning up so much easier. Less effort and better results!
Vivianne C.
HARLINGEN
I myself own 4 large husky canines and a large feline cat. It gets pretty crazy in my house when it's raining outside and I can't let the dogs out to do their buissiness. Accidents happen and that's fine. But I'm always left cleaning up the mess. The stains and odor is so hard to get out of wooden floor and sometimes even matresses. I have tried tons and tons of "urine be gone" products and so far none have worked. Finally I tried this one and believe me when I tell you it actually works the smell oa gone. The stain is gone. I love this product. I encourage you to buy it!
Gemini M.
Fayetteville, NC
Clorox® Urine Remover uploaded by Gemini M.
This has been a Godsend in my house while potty training my toddler son. For the times where he fails to find the potty in time and just pees on the carpet or tile floor, I just spray this over the top of it and wipe it up. There's no lingering urine smell or stain. I also use it to clean his potty when he does pee in it. Would definitely recommend to any parents of boys! Lol
Aleesandra J.
I bought this yesterday at Lowes. I saw all the good reviews and just straight up bought the gallon size. This worked so well! I have an old dog that can't control his bladder and my house was starting to smell horrible despite me cleaning with everything under the sun (bleach, vinegar, floor cleaner, etc) I sprayed the solution all over the main area where they stay I and let it sit for about 10 minutes. After I mopped it up with some warm water and the smell was gone! I was so impressed. I used it on their dog bed as well before washing it and it took the smell off of there too.
Sheri G.
Carmichael, CA
Purchased at: Amazon
We have a nervous cat who marks around the house. This stuff helps with the stain cleanup and the smell removal. I was surprised by the "fresh" scent; I expected a Clorox product to smell very chemically. We have a charcoal gray rug that I turned over to move it out of the way of freshly painted furniture. On the back side of the rug, I discovered an old yellow ring from prior marking we did not know about. I sprayed the back of the rug, intending to spray the top side later. I doused the rug with a good amount of this. 20 minutes later, I went to scrub and the yellow ring was completely GONE!!! I was amazed. There was no more smell and no more yellow. Definitely a success!
Maya M.
Nassau, NY
Purchased at: Target
My daughter’s mattress was getting badly stained from accidents I stumbled across this while searching online for ways to clean the mattress. I bought it today at Target and followed the instructions. The mattress smells clean and the stains are gone! This is worth every penny! I’m keeping this handy.
Laurens D.
Erie, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
This urine remover is great! My cat is 17 years old and sometimes misses the litter box. I just spray this on the urine, it bubbles, I wipe it up and it gets rid of the smell.
shaynna P.
Springfield, MO
I have 3 boy dogs, this is an absolute must in my house! House training was rough, but this got us through...keep it on hand for accidents
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ashley O.
Spring Hill
il y a 2 ans
Erika M. il y a 3 mois
It should do the job. I use it for whenever my dog has any “accidents” in the house and it takes the smell fully off so I can only assume it works just as good, if not better, for a bathroom.