Clorox Unscented Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer, 500-ml uploaded by Angela H.

BY CLOROX

Ideal for use in healthcare, food-service and educational institutions. Kills 99.999percent of germs within 15 seconds. Nondrying formula contains natural ingredients and emollients to keep hands moisturized and soft without leaving a sticky or greasy residue. No-clog pump bottles. Long shelf life; formula stays active up to 12 months. Bleach-free formula is color- and fabric-safe. Ideal for office desks, reception areas, child-care facilities or on-the-go hand sanitizing. Global Product Type: Hand Sanitizers; Hand Sanitizers Type: Liquid; Color: Clear; For Use With: N/A. see more...

Review (1)
Angela H.
Purvis, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This Clorox hand sanitizer helps keeps germs at bay while I'm at work! It sits right by my little plant on my desk and I love that it kills practically all germs on contact. So when my coworkers have the sniffles, I don't have to worry. Easy to use all day!