Clorox UltimateCare Bleach uploaded by Dayle M.Clorox UltimateCare Bleach uploaded by Dayle M.

BY CLOROX

Clorox® UltimateCare® Bleach.

Powerful whitening.

Gentle on fabrics.

For standard & H.E machines.

See directions. see more...

Dayle M.
Apex, NC
Decorator Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
I keep this in stock in my laundry room. This bleach is thicker and more gentle on your fabrics. I like the fact that I’m not using the same bleach that I dump in my toilet on my garments. I use this on my whites and I put a couple of teaspoons to a 1/4c in every load of towels that’s my little secret weapon to keep them smelling fresher for longer. They never get that musty smell or that scent that they’ve been sitting around for too long they also smell a lot fresher even after a couple of days use if you use a little touch of bleach. I’ve been using this bleach for years on my towels and they are still very soft so I feel like this bleach does not damage your clothing or your fabrics like the regular/cleaning bleach does. It states on the bottle that this bleach does not smell like bleach and that’s not true this does still have a bleach scent but it doesn’t seem as strong. I highly recommend this for your clothing!
Denise T.
Las Vegas, NV
Honestly. Your choice is Clorox or some generic brand - which is also probably made by Clorox. Who even makes bleach other than them!? they do a good job of varieties - splash resistant, scented, etc. Just be careful because bleach is a big serious chemical - and those things are only good in moderation.
Carrie P.
Metairie, LA
I love this bleach for my kids white socks and white school shirts. Does not leave any bleach smell to the clothes and it is not harsh. I think this one is great for kids clothing and delicates.
Heather C.
West Virginia, WV
It's a great product for me
I've used Clorox ultimate care since it came out. Before that I used regular Clorox bleach, which is also very good. I just feel the Ultimate Care is safer for clothes.
kat s.
North Port, FL
Sent my husband to the store to get bleach and he came home with this
Upon using it I was pleasantly surprised as I feel the scent is less harsh but does the same
This is a permanent staple in my house
Jory B.
Lumberton, NC
Keeps my white bright! Even my cleaning rags looks good as new! Gentle enough to poor straight into my laundry without crating and damaging bleach spots.
Olivia P.
Holton, MI
I love this stuff for whites and light colors , it's very easy on my clothes and I love Clorox brand it's the best laundry detergent brand I've used!
Holly C.
Batavia, OH
I love having this bleach for my white clothes. Its a great product. No bad smell and gets the job done . Wouldn't wash my whites with out it .
Maddie B.
cullman, AL
the liquid is thicker then bleach or any other clorox. it whitens my clothes and they feel clean and it doesnt leave a chemical bleachy smell.
Jackeline P.
Aunque no me gusta el olor de este producto igual saca las manchas pero no le recomendó es muy malo para oler lo y no es bueno para la salud.
Megan D.
Pelion, SC
Is this bleach any different then the original one?
Jessica M.
Orlando, FL
Is this Clorox color safe? Or only for whites?