BY CLOROX

Clorox® UltimateCare® Bleach.

Powerful whitening.

Gentle on fabrics.

For standard & H.E machines.

See directions. see more...

Buy on Target
Heather C.
West Virginia, WV
It's a great product for me
I've used Clorox ultimate care since it came out. Before that I used regular Clorox bleach, which is also very good. I just feel the Ultimate Care is safer for clothes.
Carrie P.
Metairie, LA
I love this bleach for my kids white socks and white school shirts. Does not leave any bleach smell to the clothes and it is not harsh. I think this one is great for kids clothing and delicates.
kat s.
North Port, FL
Sent my husband to the store to get bleach and he came home with this
Upon using it I was pleasantly surprised as I feel the scent is less harsh but does the same
This is a permanent staple in my house
Jory B.
Lumberton, NC
Keeps my white bright! Even my cleaning rags looks good as new! Gentle enough to poor straight into my laundry without crating and damaging bleach spots.
Olivia P.
Muskegon, MI
I love this stuff for whites and light colors , it's very easy on my clothes and I love Clorox brand it's the best laundry detergent brand I've used!
Maddie B.
cullman, AL
the liquid is thicker then bleach or any other clorox. it whitens my clothes and they feel clean and it doesnt leave a chemical bleachy smell.
Holly C.
Batavia, OH
I love having this bleach for my white clothes. Its a great product. No bad smell and gets the job done . Wouldn't wash my whites with out it .
Jackeline P.
Aunque no me gusta el olor de este producto igual saca las manchas pero no le recomendó es muy malo para oler lo y no es bueno para la salud.
Holli C.
Talladega, AL
I love having this bleach for my white clothes. With 2 small children and a husband it is a must have in my laundry room
Karrie B.
Southaven, MS
I really like this product! It doesn't leave bleach marks like most other bleaches! It does the job without the mess
Megan D.
Pelion, SC
Is this bleach any different then the original one?
Jessica M.
Winter Park, FL
Is this Clorox color safe? Or only for whites?