BY CLOROX

Clorox® UltimateCare® Bleach.

Powerful whitening.

Gentle on fabrics.

For standard & H.E machines.

See directions. see more...

Buy on Target*
Heather C.
West Virginia, WV
It's a great product for me
I've used Clorox ultimate care since it came out. Before that I used regular Clorox bleach, which is also very good. I just feel the Ultimate Care is safer for clothes.
Carrie P.
Metairie, LA
I love this bleach for my kids white socks and white school shirts. Does not leave any bleach smell to the clothes and it is not harsh. I think this one is great for kids clothing and delicates.
Jory B.
Lumberton, NC
Keeps my white bright! Even my cleaning rags looks good as new! Gentle enough to poor straight into my laundry without crating and damaging bleach spots.
Maddie B.
cullman, AL
the liquid is thicker then bleach or any other clorox. it whitens my clothes and they feel clean and it doesnt leave a chemical bleachy smell.
Jackeline P.
Aunque no me gusta el olor de este producto igual saca las manchas pero no le recomendó es muy malo para oler lo y no es bueno para la salud.
Alyssa M.
Jacksonville, FL
Great bleach. Not much too say. Doesn't do they weird bleach yellow thing some do
Rosana  V.
Price isn't to bad. This product comes in handy for my husband working out in the oilfields.
Holli C.
Talladega, AL
I love having this bleach for my white clothes. With 2 small children and a husband it is a must have in my laundry room
Karrie B.
Southaven, MS
I really like this product! It doesn't leave bleach marks like most other bleaches! It does the job without the mess
Bonnie B.
Somerset, KY
I always have the stuff on hand I have no idea how my little girl gets her wet clothes so stained.
Megan D.
Pelion, SC
Is this bleach any different then the original one?
Jessica M.
Winter Park, FL
Is this Clorox color safe? Or only for whites?