BY CLOROX

Disinfects Your Toilet Bowl Killing 99.9% Of Germs! Starter Kit Includes: Clorox® ToiletWand™ Handle Ready to go - no assembly required Swiveling cleaning head gets to hard - to - reach places like under the rim 6 Disinfecting Refill Heads Powerful cleaner in each disposable head Ready to use - no measuring, no wait Disinfects your toilet bowl, killing 99.9% of germs 1 Storage Caddy Store your ToiletWand™ handle, toss the germy head. Assembled in Mexico Patent Pending Satisfaction Guaranteed. Questions or Comments?  or visit clorox.com see more...

• Never used this product, it looks impressive but I am con...3 Answers
Clorox ToiletWand Disposable Toilet Cleaning System
  • "These get the job done, I don't think I will ever stop using them. " in 1 review
  • "I love how it makes cleaning the toilet a little better." in 1 review
  • "So easy to use have 2 and half bathrooms and these go a long way great fresh clean scent love it " in 1 review
  • "this is a super good product and love that is disposable doesn't have to leave germs and nasty things behind you just get rid of it and put on a new one" in 1 review
  • "Works very good gets the job done , stays clean for a long time very easy to use and doesn't cost that much." in 1 review
Alexa D.
Washington, DC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Best thing ever invented for toilet bowl cleaning! I bought this at Walmart for a great price and got a toilet wand refill pack of like 20 and it lasted me about 3 - 4 months. This leaves my bowl clean and the smell is great. The fact that i can dispose of the toilet sponges satisfies by OCD. I can't stand the old school toilet bowl cleaners.
Lindsey H.
Buffalo, NY
I love this toilet wand! The refills are reasonably priced. You can find them at all major retailers like Target and Walmart. They are far more sanitary than a traditional wand and you can easily disinfect the wand if necessary!
Katie N.
Fort Hood, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I used to hate cleaning the toilets because I always had this nasty brush laying around my house. But with these Clorox toilet wand disposable toilet cleaners I no longer have that problem. They clean excellent, the scrubber pad is disposable, and there is absolutely no germs left to store underneath of my cabinet. it totally changes my opinion of toilet brushes.
Josh L.
Dayton, OH
Not the most cost-efficient option, but definitely more sanitary and minimalist than having a large separate brush and liquid. It's nice to just click the brush into the garbage, instead of waiting for a dripping wet toilet brush to dry. I would recommend these to anyone that wants a sanitary, minimalist way to clean the toilet.
Liz V.
Have this for my home and one pad goes a long way and I use it for both toliets. Love the button to release so you don't have to worry about touching it. Plus it's disposable so its easy to get rid of. The scent is a nice clean smell. You get enough in a pack to last you for a while
Mary D.
Cleveland, TN
I love these! They are so easy to use. I have the old version that has a storage compartment for the pads and a place to set the wand. I never have to scrub the bowl these clean so well and have a fresh scent. They are so easy to use. Use snap the pad on the end, clean the bowl, and throw the pad away. They are reasonably priced too. You can find them anywhere from Wal-mart to drug stores.
Amanda R.
Bremen, GA
Ok so I have a love/hate relationship with this cleaning product. First I will say it is MUCH better than a traditional toilet wand. I enjoy that after using it I can just throw it away but it is SUCH a mess!! The wand keeps dirty toilet water so even after I push the button to and let the sponge go in the trash I still get water on my floor and on the holder.
Jen S.
College Sta, TX
Let's be real, no one likes cleaning the toilet and having a dirty toilet brush in the bathroom is not ideal. This disposable brush is a wonderful solution and incredibly easy to use! The brushes clip on easily and hands free removal is perfect. Just push the eject button and the germs go right into the trash instead of sitting next to the toilet.
Erin H.
San Diego, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I'm torn. I really liked the concept, and they work well. But I feel like it's wasteful because you can use each head only once. So bad for the environment and expensive over time.
Bianca R.
Chandler, AZ
I love these toilet wands! The best part about them is once your done cleaning your toilet, you throw away the top part! No germy toilet bowel cleaner sitting in your bathroom! These get the job done, I don't think I will ever stop using them.
Petal B.
Manchester, PA
Never used this product, it looks impressive but I am concern how it sticks on and how long it will do that?