Unique design for hygienic use and disposaleliminating the need to store a dirty, germ-ridden toilet brush. Sponge-like head conforms to toilet bowl to clean hard-to-reach places. Disposable cleaning head comes preloaded with concentrated Clorox foaming cleaner for a fresh refill each time. Ergonomic, no-assembly wand provides handsfree connecting and disconnecting of head. Storage caddy holds wand and cleaning head replacements. One wand, storage caddy and six disposable heads per kit. Overall Length: 15 3/8" Handle Material: Plastic.COX03191. 03191. Clorox Clorox Toilet Wand Kit w/Caddy & 6 Refill Heads.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Clorox Toilet Wand Kit w/Caddy &amp!
How would you rate this product?
Nashua, NH
I picked this up from Amazon, because I hate the gross toilet brush.  This product is really fantastic.  The caddy holds the handle, the canister will hold onto plenty of the cleaning ends.  So I used this for the first time this morning.  It worked great, smells great, and was super easy to just pop off the handle and into the trash when I was done.  I have a lovely clean white sparkling toilet now.
Cedar creek, TX
Seriously Amazing! I love how you never have to touch anything but the wand! The scrubber clicks on to the wand so easily. You can maneuver it with ease and clean the toilet bowl really fast. The solution on the scrubber is very strong and cleans up any tough stains. Once done you just unclick the scrubber with a push of a button on the wand and viola!
Falcon Hgts, MN
A super quick and efficient way to clean your bathroom. I love this since the tabs are flushable and the plumbing has no issue with it.This way you don't have to keep the germy tab in the bathroom. mJust swirl, scrub and flush.
Hialeah, FL
My dad was the one to introduce this product to me a few years ago. Ever since then, I've been using this. It's really the only product I use to clean toilets nowadays. If you're one of those people who cringes whenever they see that little toilet scrubber thing then you should give this a try. You don't have to worry about wearing gloves or having to deal with spraying the toilet with cleaner. Just grab this and you're good to go!
Pittsburgh
Purchased at: Target
This is a great cleaning tool! I highly recommend to everyone. It's a simple click, clean, and release without having to squirt the toilet bowl cleaner and waiting before you scrub with a toilet bowl brush. It's also great that you don't have a nasty dirty brush sitting next to your toliet!!!!!
Winfield, MO
Easy to use and smells great. Cleans the toilet great. Always left sparkling. Love that I don't have to have a dirty toilet bowl cleaner sitting around. Use once and toss. The handle is slim and easy to store. Purchase these if you hate a disgusting brush laying around.
Prior Lake, MN
Love using this to clean our toilets! It is so easy to click on the scrubber head. The circular shape allows you to really reach the entire bowl. Then when you down it click off easy by button, so you don't have to touch any of the yuckness that is on it.
Helper, UT
I love this product. I love the fact that it cleans your toilet. The scrubbing tool makes it easy to get around the inside of your toilet. But it's best feature is that it is a one time use - disposal product. No germs staying inside your house.
I prefer this to any leave in liquid or stickers. It's easy to use because the wand clicks right into the cleaning pad. The pads have scrubbers on them so you can clean to your preference. I really like the cady too. It's small and discreet.
Iva, SC
I absolutely love this product. It makes cleaning the toilet VERY EASY. It is very easy to use and the clean up of the scrubber is effortless, you just click the button and the scrubber comes off in the trash.