Influenster app

Discover more on Influenster with our app!

Install

influenster

influenster

JOIN NOW

Clorox Toilet Wand Disposable Toilet Cleaning System

based on 25 reviews

This Cleaning Tool Is Loaded With Clorox Cleaner.&Nbsp;It Powers Through Stains And Kills 99.9% Of Germs.* Contains No Phosphorus. Toilet Wand Handle: Ready To Go - No Assembly Required Swiveling Cleaning Head Gets To Hard-To-Reach Places Like Under The Rim Disinfecting Refill Heads: Powerful Cleaner In Each Disposable Head Ready To Use - No Measuring, No Wait Storage Caddy: Store Your Toilet Wand Handle; Toss The&Nbsp;Dirty Head *Staphylococcus Aureus (Staph), Salmonella Enterica, Rhinovirus Type 37, Influenza A Contains: 1 Toilet Wand Handle 6 Clorox Disinfecting Toilet Wand Refills 1 Toilet Wand Storage Caddy

0 character used

Write Review
HIGHLIGHTED REVIEWS
Courtney C.
Courtney C.

This is seriously the only way I will scrub a toilet. It's just so gross. And this way you don't have to keep a toilet brush around that's all nasty and germy - the cleaning pads are disposable. The only thing I don't like is that it's only for inside the toilet bowl. It makes sense, but it's a little inconvenient having to use 2 different things to clean the toilet. Worth it though - for sure!

Katlyn V.
Katlyn V.

I bought this when i started my nannying job in the summer. This definitely makes a big difference compared to just a normal toilet wand since your able to dispose it right after using it. After almost being a year this is one of those things I don't think I could ever live without!!!

megan m.

I absolutely love this product because as a college student and mom of a one year old it is quick and easy to use, no cleaner bottles to hassle with and you just toss the head away after use and your done. I cleans really well and I will be a long term customer of this product!

Jamie D.

I've been using these for a while now and they are so much better then the old brush. These are so much cleaner and easy to use. just attach clean and toss out the end. The handle is clean and the end that you use to clean with gets tossed into the trash when done.

Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.

These work great to get the toilet clean and best yet; my preschoolers can use it too. They love to help me clean, including the potty, and this allows them to help out without me having to worry about them making a mess or having to touch the cleaning solution.

ASK A QUESTION