Clorox Toilet Wand Disposable Toilet Cleaning System

based on 25 reviews

This Cleaning Tool Is Loaded With Clorox Cleaner.&Nbsp;It Powers Through Stains And Kills 99.9% Of Germs.* Contains No Phosphorus. Toilet Wand Handle: Ready To Go - No Assembly Required Swiveling Cleaning Head Gets To Hard-To-Reach Places Like Under The Rim Disinfecting Refill Heads: Powerful Cleaner In Each Disposable Head Ready To Use - No Measuring, No Wait Storage Caddy: Store Your Toilet Wand Handle; Toss The&Nbsp;Dirty Head *Staphylococcus Aureus (Staph), Salmonella Enterica, Rhinovirus Type 37, Influenza A Contains: 1 Toilet Wand Handle 6 Clorox Disinfecting Toilet Wand Refills 1 Toilet Wand Storage Caddy

0 character used

Lauren D.

Love this product! We actually had two of these come in our new home when we purchased it. I love the idea that you don't have to keep a germ filled brush laying around. I also love the scrubby part that has the cleaner built in. The scrubby works very well too!

Alexandria M.

This product is genius. Toilet brushes sit around and get extremely nasty and full of germs, but with this you throw away the head right after your done. I love it, and there's not way i will go back to a regular toilet brush.

Jennifer Z.

I have this and it works great! It makes cleaning the toilet so easy! It reaches the hard to get crevices of the toilet that an ordinary toilet bowl cleaner cannot.

Taniela F.

This is way better than having a brush sit around and be an eyesore. even with fancy covers I know it's filthy, but this can clean itself!!

Jenny B.

Convenient and clean! Beats keeping a germy brush around. They are the best. Works fast and does a great job!

Welcome to Influenster! You're one click away from unlocking exclusive rewards, like free full-sized products!

Join Now