Add a Photo

By Clorox

This Cleaning Tool Is Loaded With Clorox Cleaner.&Nbsp;It Powers Through Stains And Kills 99.9% Of Germs.* Contains No Phosphorus. Toilet Wand Handle: Ready To Go - No Assembly Required Swiveling Cleaning Head Gets To Hard-To-Reach Places Like Under The Rim Disinfecting Refill Heads: Powerful Cleaner In Each Disposable Head Ready To Use - No Measuring, No Wait Storage Caddy: Store Your Toilet Wand Handle; Toss The&Nbsp;Dirty Head *Staphylococcus Aureus (Staph), Salmonella Enterica, Rhinovirus Type 37, Influenza A Contains: 1 Toilet Wand Handle 6 Clorox Disinfecting Toilet Wand Refills 1 Toilet Wand Storage Caddy
Jessika C.
Jessika C.
Munster, IN

I love these! They're so convenient and easy to use. I use each head once, but they're packed with cleaning solution and The bottom of the standing container is open, so do not put wet heads in there! They will just leak all over the floor. I store the unused ones in their plastic sleeve in there. These scrub really well in small areas and I was able to get any funk out, especially around the rim of the bowl. I love that I don't have to keep a nasty toilet bowl brush in my house now!
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Salyersville, KY

LOVE this product! I hate the idea of reusing the same old toilet brush over and over so I'd buy a new one every little bit. This is great use it once then toss the little scrubber.
Qandeel S.
Qandeel S.
E Brunswick, NJ

Once I bought this, there is no way I am going back to a traditional toilet brush. It makes for an easy, least gross way possible, way to clean out your toilet bowl with minimal mess. I have a set in every bathroom in the house. It does a great job in cleaning as well- convenient and effective!
Kimberly E.
Kimberly E.
Wellington, CO

Awesome product! I have one in every bathroom. No more nasty toilet bowl stick
Palestine, Tx

Love, love, love this. It makes the chore that nobody wants to do so much easier.
Edith V.
Edith V.
Fort Worth, TX

I love this product! For me it's very easy to use & cleans the toilet pretty good. I love that it's disposable & I don't have to worry about getting water on my hands.
Hilda R.
Hilda R.
Rosamond, CA

This is the way to clean the toilets. You don't have touch the dirty water at all and when you're done you just throw it away, no need to store a dirty brush.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Madison, WI

I love these clorox toilet system. They are so easy to use!! Sometimes they stick on the little wand which is a bugger. They obviously are more pricey than just cleaning with a regular toilet brush but this lasts longer. I would recommend these to others :)
Aizza M.
Aizza M.
Staten Island, NY

I love this it's so easy to use it gets the job done .I've always had a problem with toilet brushes I always felt instead of cleaning my toilet I was making it more germier,I lovveeeee that it's disposable I wish they would come out with more scents ,I definitely recommend this to anyone that's doesn't like the traditional toilet brushes
Kimberly F.
Kimberly F.
San Diego, Ca

This was a great way to clean the toilet without having to actually touch anything.
Monique P.
Monique P.
Virginia Bch, VA

Interested to know if this works well? I want to try it but don't want to waste money if it's no good
April P.
Yes, it's great. Definitely buy this you won't regret it.
Korina S.
Korina S.
Newport, NC

I'm curious is the tip like a sponge? Do you get multiple uses out of one tip, or is it just a one time use type deal?
April P.
It's like a little scrub sponge. It's for one time use, but I clean two toilets with one.
Ashley V.
Ashley V.
Walker, LA

I'm looking for an easy way for my kids to help out with housework. They are 6 and 9. Do you think this would be something easy for them to use?
April P.
Yes, this is super easier to use. It also makes the process a little more sanitary.
Pam M.
Pam M.
Powhatan, VA

Does it clean as good as Clorox toilet bowl cleaner?
April P.
No, Clorox toilet bowel whitens everything better, but the wand is great. It's definitely worth buying.
Heather B.
Heather B.
Lake, MI

So the disposable scrub, do you throw it away or do you flush it? And if you flush it, is it safe for septic systems?
April P.
Do not flush. Throw it away in the trash can, and you can do so by pushing a button on the wand.

Join Now