Clorox Toilet Wand Disposable Toilet Cleaning System uploaded by MK J.Clorox Toilet Wand Disposable Toilet Cleaning System uploaded by Linda S.Clorox Toilet Wand Disposable Toilet Cleaning System uploaded by Jessica E.

BY CLOROX #15 in Cleaning Tools

This Cleaning Tool Is Loaded With Clorox Cleaner.&Nbsp;It Powers Through Stains And Kills 99.9% Of Germs.* Contains No Phosphorus. Toilet Wand Handle: Ready To Go - No Assembly Required Swiveling Cleaning Head Gets To Hard-To-Reach Places Like Under The Rim Disinfecting Refill Heads: Powerful Cleaner In Each Disposable Head Ready To Use - No Measuring, No Wait Storage Caddy: Store Your Toilet Wand Handle; Toss The&Nbsp;Dirty Head *Staphylococcus Aureus (Staph), Salmonella Enterica, Rhinovirus Type 37, Influenza A Contains: 1 Toilet Wand Handle 6 Clorox Disinfecting Toilet Wand Refills 1 Toilet Wand Storage Caddy see more...

• I'm curious is the tip like a sponge? Do you get multiple uses ou...3 Answers
  • I'm looking for an easy way for my kids to help out with housewor...2 Answers
  • Does it clean as good as Clorox toilet bowl cleaner? 2 Answers
Kristy S.
New Braunfels, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is a lifesaver!!! I can't stand having a dirty toilet brush standing in the bathroom. It really grosses me out!  I really love that I can use these once and get rid of them so that there is not a stinky brush sitting in a little pile of toilet water in the holder!  They clean well and lots of suds come out! I will definitely continue to purchase the refills.
Nic S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I absolutely hate cleaning the toilet, and didn’t do it as often as I should of because it was disgusting until I came across this product! I actually found out about this toilet bowl wand from my friend who was using one while I was at her house. I saw how easy and quick it was for her to clean so I knew I needed to invest in one! It’s been a huge lifesaver and makes cleaning the toilet bearable. I don’t have to worry about my hands getting dirty and it’s rather quick and easy! It’s so worth the money!!!!
Stacey G.
The best. Easy to use. No mess. Fast and efficient. Inexpensive. My husband’s business uses it exclusively, he thinks it’s the only way to go. Amazon has them. Definitely recommend.
Mariana S.
Fort Myers, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Excellent cleaning tool! Very practical and easy to use. You can find it in any grocery store just wish it was a little cheaper. I do recommend this product, worth trying it.
Linda S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Such an easy, sanitary way to clean the bathroom. I like that I don't have to stick my hands into the bowl with a sponge to get a good clean. I love that it has the cleanser with bleach so that means less scrubbing. It really foams up with a generous amount of cleanser. Refills are easy to find so I will be buying this for a long time. Gets my toilet sparkling clean!
MK J.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I got this when I went off to college and I have never turned back! It’s the most easiest and most convenient way to clean the toilet. After I use it I wipe the wand down with a Lysol wipe before putting it away and it makes me feel like its cleaner then using the regular toilet bowl brushes. It cleans the toilet good and smells fresh and clean. I love it!
Samantha M.
Philadelphia, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I'm a big fan of this product and just was reintroduced to it after always using it throughout my college days. It's so easy to clean the toilet with this once a week to maintain cleanness rather than waiting for it to get gross and doing a deep clean. The storage caddy is super neat and clean looking in the bathroom so you don't have to hide it away and take up room in a closet.
Elizabeth C.
Gainesville, FL
These wands are fantastic! It is so convenient to just toss away the cleaning sponge when you are finished, instead of having your soiled brush just hanging out in the bathroom. They work well and smell clean.

I would definitely recommend these!
Brianna L.
Savannah, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Oh these make cleaning the toilet so much more bearable! All you do is pop one of the scrub refills on to your stick, dip it in the toilet bowl, and give it a whirl. It gets the job done without you having to worry about nasty toilet water getting on your hands or about having to deal with extra toilet cleanser products.
Autumn P.
Dorchester, NE
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Honestly I don't even know how I lived without this! Makes cleaning the toilet so much easier. The brush is small so you can get down to that hole part so much easier than with a big brush. The refills smell nice and they scrub everything!
Monique P.
Interested to know if this works well? I want to try it but don't want to waste money if it's no good
Korina S.
Newport, NC
I'm curious is the tip like a sponge? Do you get multiple uses out of one tip, or is it just a one time use type deal?
Heather B.
Lake, MI
So the disposable scrub, do you throw it away or do you flush it? And if you flush it, is it safe for septic systems?
Pam M.
Powhatan, VA
Does it clean as good as Clorox toilet bowl cleaner?
Ashley V.
Walker, LA
I'm looking for an easy way for my kids to help out with housework. They are 6 and 9. Do you think this would be something easy for them to use?