Add a Photo

By CLOROX
This Cleaning Tool Is Loaded With Clorox Cleaner.&Nbsp;It Powers Through Stains And Kills 99.9% Of Germs.* Contains No Phosphorus. Toilet Wand Handle: Ready To Go - No Assembly Required Swiveling Cleaning Head Gets To Hard-To-Reach Places Like Under The Rim Disinfecting Refill Heads: Powerful Cleaner In Each Disposable Head Ready To Use - No Measuring, No Wait Storage Caddy: Store Your Toilet Wand Handle; Toss The&Nbsp;Dirty Head *Staphylococcus Aureus (Staph), Salmonella Enterica, Rhinovirus Type 37, Influenza A Contains: 1 Toilet Wand Handle 6 Clorox Disinfecting Toilet Wand Refills 1 Toilet Wand Storage Caddy
Photos (2)
Tabassum L.
Tabassum L.
Sacramento, CA

I just discovered these toilet wands. And I absolutely love them! I mean, omg! You don't have to touch them you just put them on the handle. When you first purchase the handle you get about 8 wands that come with it. After you are done you can slide the wand off right into the trash. The wands can be a little expensive. I believe they are around 10 or 11 bucks but it is well worth it! The wand leaves the toilet sparkling clean. It will easily take anything off the toilet real easily. The toilet tends to stay clean for about 2 1/2 weeks.
Jessika C.
Jessika C.

I love these! They're so convenient and easy to use. I use each head once, but they're packed with cleaning solution and The bottom of the standing container is open, so do not put wet heads in there! They will just leak all over the floor. I store the unused ones in their plastic sleeve in there. These scrub really well in small areas and I was able to get any funk out, especially around the rim of the bowl. I love that I don't have to keep a nasty toilet bowl brush in my house now!
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Croydon, Pa

I'm a big fan of this product and just was reintroduced to it after always using it throughout my college days. It's so easy to clean the toilet with this once a week to maintain cleanness rather than waiting for it to get gross and doing a deep clean. The storage caddy is super neat and clean looking in the bathroom so you don't have to hide it away and take up room in a closet.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.

Love Love! I have been grossed out by the toilet brush by the side of my toilet. This solves the problem. No putting a dirty brushes aside. The cleaning tab slides off with the slide of button. You do not have to touch the cleaning tab. Cleans perfectly. Worth the money to buy those replaceable tabs to not see or think about a dirty brush.
Aizza M.
Aizza M.

I love this it's so easy to use it gets the job done .I've always had a problem with toilet brushes I always felt instead of cleaning my toilet I was making it more germier,I lovveeeee that it's disposable I wish they would come out with more scents ,I definitely recommend this to anyone that's doesn't like the traditional toilet brushes
The Clorox Toilet Wand is amazing! I love that it is disposable for easy, sanitary cleaning. My toilet is sparkling without a disgusting toilet brush in the room. The cleaning system costs $8.39 at Target and the 20 count refills are $8.69. I highly recommend this product. I use it with the regular Clorox toilet bowl cleaner.
Shelbi C.
Shelbi C.

I love this product. I purchased it in hopes it would make bathroom cleaning so much easier and boy does it. Instead of having to keep a disgusting toilet brush in my bathroom, I just use this. I would highly recommend for those of you who are lazy and want something simple or for dorm rooms/beginner apartments
Qandeel S.
Qandeel S.
E Brunswick, NJ

Once I bought this, there is no way I am going back to a traditional toilet brush. It makes for an easy, least gross way possible, way to clean out your toilet bowl with minimal mess. I have a set in every bathroom in the house. It does a great job in cleaning as well- convenient and effective!
Sara D.
Sara D.
Rock Island, IL

I have used these for years and they are awesome! It is so nice to not have a gross toilet bowl brush sitting next to my toilet and I love that I don't need a separate bottle of cleaner, it is built right into these scrubbers. Cleans good, great value, least gross way to clean your toilet!
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.

I absolutely love this! It cleans and disinfects and then you can just throw the cleaning pad in the trash and don't have to have the dirty, get my toilet brush sitting in your bathroom. I have also used it to clean my bathtub and shower and it works great for that too!
Monique P.
Monique P.

Interested to know if this works well? I want to try it but don't want to waste money if it's no good
Korina S.
Korina S.
Newport, NC

I'm curious is the tip like a sponge? Do you get multiple uses out of one tip, or is it just a one time use type deal?
Heather B.
Heather B.
Lake, MI

So the disposable scrub, do you throw it away or do you flush it? And if you flush it, is it safe for septic systems?
Pam M.
Pam M.
Powhatan, VA

Does it clean as good as Clorox toilet bowl cleaner?
Ashley V.
Ashley V.
Walker, LA

I'm looking for an easy way for my kids to help out with housework. They are 6 and 9. Do you think this would be something easy for them to use?