Clorox Toilet Wand Disposable Toilet Cleaning System uploaded by Jessica E.Clorox Toilet Wand Disposable Toilet Cleaning System uploaded by Linda S.Clorox Toilet Wand Disposable Toilet Cleaning System uploaded by Mk

BY CLOROX

This Cleaning Tool Is Loaded With Clorox Cleaner.&Nbsp;It Powers Through Stains And Kills 99.9% Of Germs.* Contains No Phosphorus. Toilet Wand Handle: Ready To Go - No Assembly Required Swiveling Cleaning Head Gets To Hard-To-Reach Places Like Under The Rim Disinfecting Refill Heads: Powerful Cleaner In Each Disposable Head Ready To Use - No Measuring, No Wait Storage Caddy: Store Your Toilet Wand Handle; Toss The&Nbsp;Dirty Head *Staphylococcus Aureus (Staph), Salmonella Enterica, Rhinovirus Type 37, Influenza A Contains: 1 Toilet Wand Handle 6 Clorox Disinfecting Toilet Wand Refills 1 Toilet Wand Storage Caddy see more...

• I'm curious is the tip like a sponge? Do you get multiple uses ou...3 Answers
  • I'm looking for an easy way for my kids to help out with housewor...2 Answers
  • Does it clean as good as Clorox toilet bowl cleaner? 2 Answers
Tabassum L.
Tabassum L.
Sacramento, CA
I just discovered these toilet wands. And I absolutely love them! I mean, omg! You don't have to touch them you just put them on the handle. When you first purchase the handle you get about 8 wands that come with it. After you are done you can slide the wand off right into the trash. The wands can be a little expensive. I believe they are around 10 or 11 bucks but it is well worth it! The wand leaves the toilet sparkling clean. It will easily take anything off the toilet real easily. The toilet tends to stay clean for about 2 1/2 weeks.
Jessika C.
Jessika C.
I love these! They're so convenient and easy to use. I use each head once, but they're packed with cleaning solution and The bottom of the standing container is open, so do not put wet heads in there! They will just leak all over the floor. I store the unused ones in their plastic sleeve in there. These scrub really well in small areas and I was able to get any funk out, especially around the rim of the bowl. I love that I don't have to keep a nasty toilet bowl brush in my house now!
Aizza M.
Aizza M.
I love this it's so easy to use it gets the job done .I've always had a problem with toilet brushes I always felt instead of cleaning my toilet I was making it more germier,I lovveeeee that it's disposable I wish they would come out with more scents ,I definitely recommend this to anyone that's doesn't like the traditional toilet brushes
Shelbi C.
Shelbi C.
Mega Parent Expert
I love this product. I purchased it in hopes it would make bathroom cleaning so much easier and boy does it. Instead of having to keep a disgusting toilet brush in my bathroom, I just use this. I would highly recommend for those of you who are lazy and want something simple or for dorm rooms/beginner apartments
Qandeel S.
Qandeel S.
E brunswick , NJ
Once I bought this, there is no way I am going back to a traditional toilet brush. It makes for an easy, least gross way possible, way to clean out your toilet bowl with minimal mess. I have a set in every bathroom in the house. It does a great job in cleaning as well- convenient and effective!
Sara D.
Sara D.
Rock Island, IL
I have used these for years and they are awesome! It is so nice to not have a gross toilet bowl brush sitting next to my toilet and I love that I don't need a separate bottle of cleaner, it is built right into these scrubbers. Cleans good, great value, least gross way to clean your toilet!
Amber K.
Amber K.
N Huntingdon, PA
Mega Parent Expert
I love these because they're throw away. I don't have to keep a nasty toilet brush in my bathroom. Initially purchase the kit with the wand holder. The refills after that are so worth it. I clean my toilets with these every week and they come out sparkling!
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
A momma bear of 5 boys in the house I totally love this disposable wand! Each refill has all the cleaner I need to get the job done & then I just throw the brush out instead of the dirt one sitting in the bathroom. 🙌🏼☺️🚽👏🏼
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Salyersville, KY
LOVE this product! I hate the idea of reusing the same old toilet brush over and over so I'd buy a new one every little bit. This is great use it once then toss the little scrubber.
Edith V.
Edith V.
Fort Worth, TX
I love this product! For me it's very easy to use & cleans the toilet pretty good. I love that it's disposable & I don't have to worry about getting water on my hands.
Korina S.
Korina S.
Newport, NC
I'm curious is the tip like a sponge? Do you get multiple uses out of one tip, or is it just a one time use type deal?
Monique P.
Monique P.
Interested to know if this works well? I want to try it but don't want to waste money if it's no good
Ashley V.
Ashley V.
Walker, LA
I'm looking for an easy way for my kids to help out with housework. They are 6 and 9. Do you think this would be something easy for them to use?
Pam M.
Pam M.
Powhatan, VA
Does it clean as good as Clorox toilet bowl cleaner?
Heather B.
Heather B.
Lake, MI
So the disposable scrub, do you throw it away or do you flush it? And if you flush it, is it safe for septic systems?