Home & GardenHousehold Cleaning SuppliesHousehold DisinfectantsClorox
Clorox Toilet Bowl Cleaner - with Bleach [Rain Clean Scent]

Clorox® Toilet Bowl Cleaner - with Bleach [Rain Clean Scent]

Sometimes it takes a one-two combo to get a toilet bowl sparkling clean. • Kills 99.9% of bacteria • Wide dispensing nozzle delivers cleaning power under bowl

What toilet bowl cleaner do you jump to when shopping? The one that gets the dirt jobs done 👍🏼 #TheBigClean [product:clorox-toilet-bowl-cleaner-with-bleach-[fresh-scent]]
does it have a strong smell? ?
Which toilet bowl cleaner do you recommend for those hard to reach areas?
Start your review of Clorox® Toilet Bowl Cleaner - with Bleach [Rain Clean Scent]!
Melissa B.
Howell, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
1,051 reviews
Clorox® Toilet Bowl Cleaner - with Bleach [Rain Clean Scent] uploaded by Melissa B.
Purchased at: Amazon
This is my family’s go-to toilet bowl cleaner. I buy it in bulk on Amazon, so it’s super affordable. It’s effective, easy to use and leaves our bathroom smelling fresh and clean. Overall I highly recommend it and I will continue to repurchase it!
Jeimy A.
windham
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Clorox® Toilet Bowl Cleaner - with Bleach [Rain Clean Scent] uploaded by Jeimy A.
Purchased at: Walmart
Clorox always will be a excellent brand for kills 99.9% of germs! And especially with the toilet bc all of us know that that is a place with a lot of dirty and always we need to keep 🧼 which another product do you recommend?
Tina B.
Wausau, WI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Clorox® Toilet Bowl Cleaner - with Bleach [Rain Clean Scent] uploaded by Tina B.
Purchased at: Walmart
Clorox toilet bowl cleaner with bleach Rain Clean. One of the most horrible jobs people have to do, Clean the toilet!! I noticed when you put in the Clorox toilet cleaner into the water and sides leave sit on there for 10 minutes. Use a toilet brush to clean out the bowl. The smell is fresh and clean. I use this after I remove the rust stains in the toilet. When I'm finish I have a clean toilet and germ free.
Eyma V.
West Palm Bch, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Clorox® Toilet Bowl Cleaner - with Bleach [Rain Clean Scent] uploaded by Eyma V.
Purchased at: Walmart
Este producto es muy bueno .. su olor no es tan fuerte a cloro .. desinfecta y deja el toilets 🚽 bien limpio .. más el olor a limpio que deja en el baño .. definitivamente me encanta y si lo recomiendo
Darlene C.
Avenel, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Purchased at: Walmart
I use Clorox Toilet Bowl Cleaner. I know that it's a good product and that the toilet is clean as well as sanitized!
Valerie E.
Puyallup, WA
Love knowing my toilet bowl is nice and clean after I use this. Nice and thick so it stays where you put it.
Rosalinda G.
Oak Harbor, WA
I love Clorox toilet bowl cleaner it works well but if you accidentally let it sit too long it doesn't come off easily.
AnneMarie J.
Tuttle, OK
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Easy to use. Doesn’t leave a residue. And when you’re cleaning some thing like a toilet you absolutely have to have bleach!
Kalen K.
Clorox® Toilet Bowl Cleaner - with Bleach [Rain Clean Scent] uploaded by Kalen K.
Purchased at: Walmart
I swear by this stuff for cleaning just about anything. Yes, I use it on the toilet but I also use it on my shower walls, sinks, and any other surfaces that could use some bleach cleaning. It is thick though so a little goes a long way. I let it sit for as long as I can then wipe/scrub off rather easily. It also leaves a great, clean smell.
Geo M.
It's awesome, I use it everyday and its awesome....my mom buys it and stuff
It's awesome, I use it everyday and its awesome....my mom buys it and stuff
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jessica W.
Girard
il y a 2 ans
Clorox® Toilet Bowl Cleaner - with Bleach [Rain Clean Scent] ? Just moved into a new house that sat empty for like 8 years. Our sump pump is super extra smelly. Has anyone ever used these to help neutralize smells?
Angie H. il y a un an
I have used these and yes they do help to neutralize smells. As far as, your personal situation, I can not say that it will work 100 per but, I am certain it will help some and possibly could do the trick.
Shana K.
Dayton, OH
il y a 3 ans
Christina D. il y a 3 ans
They do a fairly good job, but I do better pouring Clorox directly into the bowl and letting it sit for a few minutes.