BY CLOROX #1 in Bathroom Cleaners

Ventura G.
Killeen, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Other more...
This works awesome. When I moved into our new home, it has been rented to some people who probably never cleaned their toilets. I used this one time and it left the bowls looking brand new! Also it makes you whole bathroom smell amazing.
Samantha V.
Bloomfield, IN
This toilet bowl cleaner takes away half the work of cleaning the toilet! I leave it sit fr a while come back and clean it with ease.  it even makes cleaning hard water spots a breeze.
Jennifer S.
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Other more...
This is the only cleaner I use to clean my toilets. This product really clings to the bowl and kills whatever bacteria is growing. Clorox Toilet Bowl Cleaner With Bleach
Christiana L.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Walgreens
This stuff works wonderfully. The only downfalls are the scent and the fact that it stains my toilet bowl blue for Several flushes. Maybe that's intended but it still works.
Morgan P.
Saylorsburg , PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I really like this product. The angled spout really works well. And it gives better coverage. I think a lot goes a long way with this. The only issue is because of the spout, when it’s almost empty you have to lean it against something to keep it up so all the remaining product is at the bottom ready to come out. I like the spout because it doesn’t make a mess. It stops as soon as you let go! I would highly recommend this!
Lindsay F.
Corvallis, OR
Purchased at: CVS
This is great for cleaning the toilet! No splash, no mess! You can squeeze it along the toilet bowl, wait a few minutes, flush, and you have a clean toilet bowl!
Kayla B.
I recently bought this product because I had a coupon. I typically used off-brand toilet bowl cleaners. When I switched cleaners, I noticed that my toilet bowl was cleaner for longer. The product does not smell like your typical bleach cleaning product. It's a decent price and definitely worth the buy.
Diana R.
Akron, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
This is the only cleaner I will use in my toilet. It’s a gel like consistency so it sticks and doesn’t just run down and mix with the water. I do a circle around the top of the bowl and let it sit for about 5 minutes. When I use the toilet brush, everything comes off with minimal scrubbing.
Brooklyn A.
Miamisburg, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
This is a must for every person who wants to make toliet cleaning a breeze. Its very easy to pour in the toliet, wait a while, and then take a toliet brush to it and then you have a clean toliet bowel. I always keep the fan on so my bathroom doesn't smell like the cleaner.
Nia T.
Conroe, TX
If you own a toilet you absolutely need this toilet bowl cleaner like you just swing it around the rim let it sit for like 10 minutes scrub and flush in your toilet is almost like new it is absolutely incredible and everyone needs this do not get it on your clothes though
Geneva A.
Is there a harsh chemical scent?
Daniel E.
Cypress, TX
What's your favorite Lysol product?
Amanda H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
How many are reviewing this to unlock the Home sweet home badge??
Peggy B.
Ione
Does this product contain bleach?
Nhat H.
Sugar Land, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
How often do you clean your toilet?