BY CLOROX #2 in Bathroom Cleaners

• How often do you clean your toilet?9 Answers
Morgan P.
Saylorsburg , PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I really like this product. The angled spout really works well. And it gives better coverage. I think a lot goes a long way with this. The only issue is because of the spout, when it’s almost empty you have to lean it against something to keep it up so all the remaining product is at the bottom ready to come out. I like the spout because it doesn’t make a mess. It stops as soon as you let go! I would highly recommend this!
Melissa B.
Rockford, MI
This is a great product overall! I love using this because it makes my toilet smell fresh and clean and they also because it does a great job at actually disinfecting and cleaning the toilet bowl! It’s super affordable and the results will not disappoint you! I will keep using this product and re-purchase when I need to! This product is also super easy to use which I love!
Kayla B.
I recently bought this product because I had a coupon. I typically used off-brand toilet bowl cleaners. When I switched cleaners, I noticed that my toilet bowl was cleaner for longer. The product does not smell like your typical bleach cleaning product. It's a decent price and definitely worth the buy.
Diana R.
Akron, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
This is the only cleaner I will use in my toilet. It’s a gel like consistency so it sticks and doesn’t just run down and mix with the water. I do a circle around the top of the bowl and let it sit for about 5 minutes. When I use the toilet brush, everything comes off with minimal scrubbing.
Sarah M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I use this fur my toilet at school and it really works ! Due to sharing the bathroom with 4 other people, things don’t always get cleaned as fast as they should. Even if a few weeks go by without cleaning, this gets rid of all stains ! It’s such a great product, I highly recommend !
Nia T.
Conroe, TX
If you own a toilet you absolutely need this toilet bowl cleaner like you just swing it around the rim let it sit for like 10 minutes scrub and flush in your toilet is almost like new it is absolutely incredible and everyone needs this do not get it on your clothes though
Cyndia G.
Madera, CA
I discovered this toilet bleach cleaner about 3 years ago and Its my go to cleaner. I absolutely love this product. It's easy to use removes stains with no problems . I apply the cleaner let it sit for a good 10 min and scrub a little add some hot water and I have amazing results. I tried this on a very stained toilet it took me about 3 cleaning to get it very clean but the restroom i was dealing with was in bad shape.
Haley E.
Americus, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Clorex Toilet Bowl cleaner is the best. I like the angled spout it gives you better coverage. It does a great job at disinfecting and cleaning the toilet bowl. It is effective and it does a great job. It is also super affordable and I would buy it again.
Paige P.
Riverside, OH
The smell is overwhelming so I have to waiting until my daughter isn’t home to use it but the product is effective. I use it about once a week and it keeps my toilet looking nice. I wouldn’t recommend to someone that’s sensitive but otherwise it’s great.
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
This is a great toilet bowl cleaner . I like the twist spout on it , it makes it easy to use and is mess free . It has a strong scent but does a good job with rust stains and cleaning . I’ve even used this on my tubs as well . It’s affordable and effective.
Geneva A.
Is there a harsh chemical scent?
Daniel E.
Cypress, TX
What's your favorite Lysol product?
Peggy B.
Pine Grove, CA
Does this product contain bleach?
Amanda H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
How many are reviewing this to unlock the Home sweet home badge??
Margie Z.
Ocala, FL
Is the smell when you use it very strong?