BY CLOROX #1 in Bathroom Cleaners

• How often do you clean your toilet?10 Answers
Maria J.
weiser
Purchased at: Walmart
I actually give Clorox 5 stars because I love it, I really do. I never use anything else for the toilet except this. I put in and leave it there at night and in the morning it looks so sparkling clean and white. I have beeen using it probably 6 or 7 years ago and I actually not planning on changing ever because it always does wonders.Clorox Toilet Bowl Cleaner With Bleach
Ja-Nee🌻 R.
Southfield , MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Review for: Other more...
Great toilet cleaners. Nice smell. Long lasting fragrance. Very effective. Keeps the toilets clean. Lobe this spring collection. It removes bad odors . Easy to use. Very effective. It's also bleach free. Definitely will buy again. Great product.
Sierra H.
Claremont
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Really helps clean up the toilet bowl with almost no work at all. It has a very strong chemical smell (bleach) but really helps clean up the toilet nicely. I usually let it soak for a bit before i start scrubbing away. Just make sure you have a window open.
Rose Q.
Rialto
Review for: Toilet Bowl Cleaner 1 gal; 4 qt more...
You can never go wrong with Clorox products. The nozzle part is the best part of it because it gets right into the crevices of the toilet. I honestly have no cons about it it’s all good things. I always buy the 3 pack so I’m always stoked.
Diamond C.
Las Vegas, NV
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
It gets the tough job done! I pour it around my toilet,let it sit for a few minutes and then scrub. It takes away some of the toughest toilet stains. I always purchase this product from Walmart. I have been using it for years.
Morgan P.
Saylorsburg , PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I really like this product. The angled spout really works well. And it gives better coverage. I think a lot goes a long way with this. The only issue is because of the spout, when it’s almost empty you have to lean it against something to keep it up so all the remaining product is at the bottom ready to come out. I like the spout because it doesn’t make a mess. It stops as soon as you let go! I would highly recommend this!
Jackie B.
Newton
Review for: Other more...
This is a good product. I like how it clings to the bowl and really gives the product time to work before scrubbing. Works well on removing even the hardest of hard water stains
Kayla B.
I recently bought this product because I had a coupon. I typically used off-brand toilet bowl cleaners. When I switched cleaners, I noticed that my toilet bowl was cleaner for longer. The product does not smell like your typical bleach cleaning product. It's a decent price and definitely worth the buy.
Diana R.
Akron, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
This is the only cleaner I will use in my toilet. It’s a gel like consistency so it sticks and doesn’t just run down and mix with the water. I do a circle around the top of the bowl and let it sit for about 5 minutes. When I use the toilet brush, everything comes off with minimal scrubbing.
Brooklyn A.
Miamisburg, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
This is a must for every person who wants to make toliet cleaning a breeze. Its very easy to pour in the toliet, wait a while, and then take a toliet brush to it and then you have a clean toliet bowel. I always keep the fan on so my bathroom doesn't smell like the cleaner.
Geneva A.
Is there a harsh chemical scent?
Daniel E.
Cypress, TX
What's your favorite Lysol product?
Amanda H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
How many are reviewing this to unlock the Home sweet home badge??
Peggy B.
Ione
Does this product contain bleach?
Nhat H.
sugar land, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
How often do you clean your toilet?

Target