BY CLOROX #1 in Bathroom Cleaners

• How often do you clean your toilet?9 Answers
  • Is this your trusted brand to get the job done?2 Answers
Noelle W.
San Tan Vly, AZ
THE BEST TOILET CLEANER!!! I put this in the bowl & let it sit for at least 20 minutes!! Before this product came into my life I use to have to use the brush along with a bowl cleaner to clean inside the toilet bowl but the first time I used this...I put it in like I normally do & walked away! When I came back I was getting ready to get my handy brush & it wasn't needed!! Any signs of stains (even the rim) was gone!! CLEAN!!!
Amanda M.
Belleville, IL
Probably one of my favorites when it comes to toilet cleaning. It's easy to apply to the toilet and it does a great job at cleaning it without scrubbing most times. It has a nice clean smell that isn't too overpowering.
I generally get it in bulk at Sam's Club for a very good price (I get 6 bottles for around $10) And they last me a good long time. Would recommend to anyone looking for an easy fast way to clean their toilets.
Sara T.
Watertown, NY
Love this toilet bowl cleaner! If you get distracted after application, you can come back hours later and flush the toilet and they are clean! If you have hard water, a light scrub of the brush will be necessary. You can close the lid after applying in all bathrooms and the fumes wont blind you when you go back in :) The cling gel is great, but this works just as well in my opinion. I always trust this product.
Jamie T.
This is a great toilet cleaner. I do not have to scrub when i put this in the toilet I let it sit as long as i can and everything rubs off easy and quick. It makes the toilet look and smell fresh. I know its killing the germs and the mold that might be growing under the inner rim surface where the water pours out. i recommend this for cleaning the toilets. great price and i found mine at walmart
Christine V.
I personally like Lysol toilet bowl cleaner more than clorox because it has a pepperminty smell that just smells better than clorox toilet bowl cleaner. My toilet bowl also stays cleaner and smells fresher longer when using Lysol toilet bowl cleaner. Finally, it is also cheaper than clorox, making it more worth your purchase as well as having more frequent sales and coupons.
Karla A.
Bakersfield , CA
I use this my my toilet bowl but also for my sink and bathtub and belive me it leaves them spotless clean! I love that the smell is not strong like other cleaning supplies, I can enjoy cleaning without having to leave because the smell was too strong. I like the design of the bottle it makes it easy to dispense. Overall great product. It gets the job done well
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I always, always use Lysol bathroom cleanser with bleach. While I do prefer green/Eco products to clean the rest of my apartment, I only trust Lysol with bleach to get my bathroom clean. It does a great job of disinfecting toilets, sinks, and showers, and smells less harsh than other products that contain bleach do. Definitely a must have for my household!
Ileana B.
I recently discovered Lysol lime and rust cleaner when shopping at target. It works miracles and cost less than $3. I have well water that causes my toilet, bath and sink to turn a nasty yellow. This cleaner makes it white without me needing to scrub away for hours. I highly recommend the cleaner if you have like and rust stains from well water.
Maggie H.
Niagara Falls, NY
If you want to get that ring around your toilet off with ease this is the best product for that. It has a very bleachy smell but it isn't overpowering. The pros of this are that a little bit goes a long way and it easy to use so that you won't waste it. This product is something you don't have to buy constantly and it's decently priced!
Cristie G.
I buy this in bulk in Costco, that is how much I use this. I have a home with 4 boys so I use it every night in my toilet. It keeps it clean and smells great. I just squeeze it inside the bowl and let it set until late someone has to use the bathroom and I have them flush it before they use the toilet. It is great for the budget too!!
Daniel E.
Cypress, TX
What's your favorite Lysol product?
Geneva A.
Is there a harsh chemical scent?
Peggy B.
Pine Grove, CA
Does this product contain bleach?
Margie Z.
Ocala, FL
Is the smell when you use it very strong?
Brenda P.
Powder Spgs, GA
Can I use this to clean other things than my Toilet?