BY CLOROX #1 in Bathroom Cleaners

• How many are reviewing this to unlock the Home sweet home badge?? 6 Answers
  • Does it come in a different scent? 8 Answers
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Bathroom/Toilet cleaning, no one enjoys it. However this product surely lessens the toughness of doing so. The main reason for 5 stars you ask..? The smell. I've used many toilet bowl cleaners and this by far is sensitive nose friendly. The works toilet bowl cleaner is harsh, and bleachy. This however is a faint mint scented product which is easier on the nose in such a small place, even with proper ventilation, some cleaners are far too overpowering. This lysol products cleans and disinfects and doesn't irritate the senses. The price is very low too.
Noelle W.
Noelle W.
San Tan Vly, AZ
THE BEST TOILET CLEANER!!! I put this in the bowl & let it sit for at least 20 minutes!! Before this product came into my life I use to have to use the brush along with a bowl cleaner to clean inside the toilet bowl but the first time I used this...I put it in like I normally do & walked away! When I came back I was getting ready to get my handy brush & it wasn't needed!! Any signs of stains (even the rim) was gone!! CLEAN!!!
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Belleville, IL
Probably one of my favorites when it comes to toilet cleaning. It's easy to apply to the toilet and it does a great job at cleaning it without scrubbing most times. It has a nice clean smell that isn't too overpowering.
I generally get it in bulk at Sam's Club for a very good price (I get 6 bottles for around $10) And they last me a good long time. Would recommend to anyone looking for an easy fast way to clean their toilets.
Sara T.
Sara T.
Watertown, NY
Love this toilet bowl cleaner! If you get distracted after application, you can come back hours later and flush the toilet and they are clean! If you have hard water, a light scrub of the brush will be necessary. You can close the lid after applying in all bathrooms and the fumes wont blind you when you go back in :) The cling gel is great, but this works just as well in my opinion. I always trust this product.
Jamie T.
Jamie T.
This is a great toilet cleaner. I do not have to scrub when i put this in the toilet I let it sit as long as i can and everything rubs off easy and quick. It makes the toilet look and smell fresh. I know its killing the germs and the mold that might be growing under the inner rim surface where the water pours out. i recommend this for cleaning the toilets. great price and i found mine at walmart
Christine V.
Christine V.
I personally like Lysol toilet bowl cleaner more than clorox because it has a pepperminty smell that just smells better than clorox toilet bowl cleaner. My toilet bowl also stays cleaner and smells fresher longer when using Lysol toilet bowl cleaner. Finally, it is also cheaper than clorox, making it more worth your purchase as well as having more frequent sales and coupons.
Meagan B.
Meagan B.
I live by this for cleansing toilets! I love the angled tip so it can easily reach the hard to reach areas, I also like that it has an impressive sustainability after the cleaning is done, it keeps your toilet extra clean for a lengthy amount of time before needing to use it again but even so I just love the ease of use and the quality of this product it's great!
Shawna C.
Shawna C.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this stuff! I was able to find it in my local 99 cent only store & for $1 I had to try it and I'm sooooo glad I did. I never looked back . I saw that it costs so much more in other stores so I couldn't beat the first price I found it for. It cleans really well and leaves a nice clean scent afterwards. I works really fast too! Why inst everyone using this !
Karla A.
Karla A.
Bakersfield , CA
I use this my my toilet bowl but also for my sink and bathtub and belive me it leaves them spotless clean! I love that the smell is not strong like other cleaning supplies, I can enjoy cleaning without having to leave because the smell was too strong. I like the design of the bottle it makes it easy to dispense. Overall great product. It gets the job done well
Vanna L.
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I always, always use Lysol bathroom cleanser with bleach. While I do prefer green/Eco products to clean the rest of my apartment, I only trust Lysol with bleach to get my bathroom clean. It does a great job of disinfecting toilets, sinks, and showers, and smells less harsh than other products that contain bleach do. Definitely a must have for my household!
Daniel E.
Daniel E.
Cypress, TX
What's your favorite Lysol product?
Geneva A.
Geneva A.
Is there a harsh chemical scent?
Peggy B.
Peggy B.
Pine Grove, CA
Does this product contain bleach?
Brenda P.
Brenda P.
Powder Spgs, GA
Can I use this to clean other things than my Toilet?
Margie Z.
Margie Z.
Ocala, FL
Is the smell when you use it very strong?