Clorox Toilet Bowl Cleaner With Bleach

Kills flu virus Disinfects Kills 99.9% of germs

Has anyone had any luck with this cleaner on hard water stains? I really need a good cleaner!!
Does this make the water blue in your toilet ? Clorox Toilet Bowl Cleaner With Bleach
I use harpic... is this makes easier to clean the toilet?
Start your review of Clorox Toilet Bowl Cleaner With Bleach!
Saugus, MA
Clorox Toilet Bowl Cleaner With Bleach uploaded by Nicole M.
Purchased at: Amazon
By far, the best product for cleaning your toilet and the only one that I will use. Using this cleaner is as easy as squirting the cleaner into the toilet, letting it sit for 10 minutes & flush. It kills 99.9% of germs and bacteria (including some strains of the flu virus). When I am looking for a deeper clean, I scrub with the OXO Good Grips Toilet Brush & Canister prior to flushing.
I am one of those neat freaks that uses bleach to clean practically everything. The toilet bowl is definitely one of them. I love this product because it truly cleans your toilet and makes it shiny.
West Warwick, RI
Clorox Toilet Bowl Cleaner With Bleach uploaded by Katie D.
Purchased at: Walmart
Works so good gets rid of the “brown ring” from mineral build up on our toilets. It’s super easy to use and never spills like when you use regular bleach bottles. It simplifies my toilet cleaning so I’ll keep buying it!
North bend, OR
Omg this stuff is amazing clings great to the toilet bowl and leaves it so sparkly white. I have to have my bathroom window open and fan on cause it's to strong for sensitive head. Love how fast and easy it works. Takes off all the unwanted grime
New Gretna , NJ
Purchased at: Walmart
This bleach cleaner is a HUGE help. Simple and quick. Just squirt it in and around and let it do it’s job unless there needs to be scrubbing but otherwise that’s it. After a few minutes just flush!
Chester, IA
It really gets toilet bowl stains and mildew out fast! I leave a splash of it in the toilets when we’re going to be away for a few day. Keeps them fresh. No mildew when we return!
Tillamook, OR
This the my choice toilet cleaner. I have bought this many times and will continue to do so. This cleaner clings to the toilet bowl rather than dissolving into the water.
Milwaukee, WI
I would much rather use Lysol but I do purchase Clorox bleach when it’s on sale. It gets the job done but it’s not at foamy and bubbly as Lysol. The sent is fairly bleachy and I believe that they also come in different sents. I would only buy again it is on sale.
Cleveland, OH
Hands down my go to toilet cleaner. And it keeps the bowl clean so you don't have to clean it every other day. Not super expensive and very easy to use. Just pour, scrub and go! No mess no stress!
Southfield, MI
Clorox Toilet Bowl Cleaner With Bleach uploaded by Ja-Nee🌻 R.
Great toilet cleaners. Nice smell. Long lasting fragrance. Very effective. Keeps the toilets clean. Lobe this spring collection. It removes bad odors . Easy to use. Very effective. It's also bleach free. Definitely will buy again. Great product.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...