BY CLOROX #49 in Bathroom Cleaners

Get the disinfecting power of Clorox® Bleach in a non-abrasive toilet cleaner. With its wide dispensing nozzle, Clorox® Toilet Bowl Cleaner in Rain Clean scent provides complete coverage of your bowl, including under the rim where dirt and germs lurk. This toilet cleaner dissolves tough stains, removes dirt and grime and kills 99.9% of germs. All that's left is a sparkling bowl and a fresh scent. Stock up with this value pack of 6 bottles. Get complete coverage and complete clean with Clorox® Toilet Bowl Cleaner. see more...

Buy on Sam's Club*
Amanda N.
This is the best toilet bowl cleaner. It's very thick so it sticks to the sides and under the edge to really get things clean. We don't use any other product for our toilets.
Ashley S.
Orlando, FL
This is the number one product to use when cleaning toilets! Mine like to build mildew and before I started to use the product it was hard to clean up properly. I no longer have that issue. Must use!
This makes my toilet sparkling! It makes it so clean we use it for drinking water. It's so handy when the power is out. We just grab a cup and dip it in!!!! Love ittttttt
Jessica S.
Laurel Hill, NC
This is my favorite toilet cleaner. It is tough on germs, I feel confident that it's cleaning. Has a good clean scent to it. The bulk pack is also a good value.
Jessica S.
I use this multiple times a week! I love that you can tip the bottle to get it all around the edges and get stuff that your hubby may leave behind! ;)
Jessica b.
Hilliard, FL
I love this toilet cleaner. Not only do I use it for my toilets I also use it to get the rust out of my tubs and showers. Best product on the market
Lexus H.
Clorox bowl cleaner is by far the best toilet cleaner I have found so far. I used to have my own cleaning business and I always trusted Clorox!
Lakesha T.
Columbia, KY
Recently purchased. Love that is a toilet cleaner based on bleach. Leaves your toilet bowl smelling fresh and clean and completely white.
Mrs Love M.
Visalia , CA
This stuff is AMAZING no need to scrub just flush pour and U have a clean bowl.. Clean bowl with 4 boys is a happy mama :)
Emily M.
This coats your toilet and really cuts through the worst grime. Leaves the room smelling clean and really kills germs!