BY CLOROX #47 in Bathroom Cleaners

Get the disinfecting power of Clorox® Bleach in a non-abrasive toilet cleaner. With its wide dispensing nozzle, Clorox® Toilet Bowl Cleaner in Rain Clean scent provides complete coverage of your bowl, including under the rim where dirt and germs lurk. This toilet cleaner dissolves tough stains, removes dirt and grime and kills 99.9% of germs. All that's left is a sparkling bowl and a fresh scent. Stock up with this value pack of 6 bottles. Get complete coverage and complete clean with Clorox® Toilet Bowl Cleaner. see more...

Elvia C.
Elvia C.
Is worth the money the ones I got lasted me a long time .One bottle last me long so imagine all of those love this .
Lakesha T.
Lakesha T.
Columbia, KY
Recently purchased. Love that is a toilet cleaner based on bleach. Leaves your toilet bowl smelling fresh and clean and completely white.
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Works great with normal toilet build up. Also works against mold. Leaves a fresh clean smell
Amanda N.
Amanda N.
This is the best toilet bowl cleaner. It's very thick so it sticks to the sides and under the edge to really get things clean. We don't use any other product for our toilets.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Laurel Hill, NC
This is my favorite toilet cleaner. It is tough on germs, I feel confident that it's cleaning. Has a good clean scent to it. The bulk pack is also a good value.
Jessica b.
Jessica b.
Hilliard, FL
I love this toilet cleaner. Not only do I use it for my toilets I also use it to get the rust out of my tubs and showers. Best product on the market
Deana C.
Deana C.
Lanse, MI
Keeps my toilet nice and clean! Smells fresh too! Definitely one of my first picks for cleaning!
Emily M.
Emily M.
This coats your toilet and really cuts through the worst grime. Leaves the room smelling clean and really kills germs!
Christy W.
Christy W.
Perrysville, IN
This is the best for cleaning and disinfecting your toilets. I don't use any other product on my toilet. This is #1
Valeria  V.
Valeria V.
Spicewood, TX
Yesssssss they clean soooo good and disinfect it's my favorite product and it has Clorox which I love to clean with