Clorox Splash-Less Regular Bleach

Clorox® Splash-Less Regular Bleach.
For standard & HE machines.

Is this the best bleach to keep my whites from looking so dingy and yellow after a few washes?
Start your review of Clorox Splash-Less Regular Bleach!
How would you rate this product?
Clorox Splash-less Bleach does NOT disinfect. Look at the fine print on the back of the bottle. In fine print is says “not for sanitation or disinfection.” You are not killing bacteria and viruses with this product and are being deceived by Clorox calling this “bleach.” Consumers then mistakingly think it is just a thicker version of its regular, disinfecting bleach. It is not!! Clorox® Splash-Less® Bleach
Maplesville , AL
Excellent cleaning product. Keeps everything germ free and very white. It's a staple at my house. Although you have to be care to much will result in holes in clothing and discoloration in your clothes clothes.i high recommend.
Union Beach, NJ
Purchased at: Walgreens
Clorox Splash-Less Bleach is a great invention. I used to get bleach splatter on my clothes before it but now my clothing is so much more safe. The think liquid pours easy and doesn’t drip down the side of the container afterwards.
1,750 reviews
Purchased at: Target
This Clorox bleach does exactly what you want it to,... It brightens, whitens, disinfects, and best of all, now it doesn’t splash!! No more fear when pouring this into a load of laundry, or diluting it with water to clean your floors... The consistency of this bleach is perfect for getting some serious cleaning done without having to worry about spilling or splashing on yourself in the process. Plus, you have the quality and consistency of the Clorox brand that you can count on. This product is fantastic in every way and I highly recommend it!!!
Port St Lucie, FL
There is nothing like good old-fashioned Clorox bleach to make cleaning easy. I use it in my laundry when I am washing whites to keep them sparkly and to remove stains, which works great. I have even used it to unclog my drain (some hair got stuck) and it worked wonders! It is a cleaner that can be used for multiple things, and I am all for functionality so this is my go to! You do have to be careful not to let it come in contact with anything colored because it can easily ruin clothes (which has happened to me).
I LOVE mopping with Clorox. I have two dogs, one is elderly, and has accidents sometimes. This is the BEST to clean it up. It cleans, and dissenfects, and I love that the scent lingers even though I don't use too much. The house always smells clean when I use this. It is also the only thing I use with my white clothes.
It's not bleach. I'm not sure how they are allowed to call it bleach. It seems like false advertising to call something bleach when it is in fact not bleach. It's hydrogen peroxide based.

I can't see one reason to buy this splashless bleach instead of regular bleach.

I will never buy chlorox bleach after the mixup I had.

I can't see one reason to buy this splashless bleach instead of regular bleach.

I will never buy chlorox bleach after the mixup I had.
Bloomington, CA
Decorator Expert Level 1
I have been using bleach for a very long time, i was soo greatful when they came out with this splash less bleach! I love it. Plus this is a great for your whites, leaves them super clean. Willnot change it for any other brands!
My favorite brand of bleach. A little goes a long way. Always leaves my clothing super white and clean. I use this product to clean my sink, toilet and bath. I definitely recommend it you won't be disappointed.
Winston Salem, NC
Decorator Expert Level 1
This is an essential in our household. We use it for all big messes and the clean the kitchen, laundry and bathrooms. It's great household item for all households and a must have.