BY CLOROX #24 in Bleach

Clorox Splash-Less Regular Bleach Formula splashes less so bleach goes where you want it Powerfully whitens whites better than detergent alone Great for deep cleaning your laundry and your home with greater control as you pour Not harmful to septic systems For standard and HE machines see more...

Bryn H.
Arcanum, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Clorox Splash less bleach is a great product, they make it so the bleach doesn’t splash on your clothes. I purchased this from Walmart for a great price. Very effective.
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Clorox makes everything clean! It disinfects and gets all the germs off
of things. You can use this not only for laundry, but for dishes,
cleaning counters, stoves, refrigerators, toilets, showers, and tubs. It
makes your clothes white and your home germ free! I would recommend
this!
Heather D.
This is a multi-use product! I use it to wash whites, clean the bathroom and sterilize surfaces. I think this product is very effective and I always try to keep some on hand. This is something that I recommend and will continue to purchase for my home!
Alexis D.
Austin, TX
I love using bleach to whiten my white clothes or to help with stubborn stain in the tub or toilet. But I always get bleach spots on my pants! Not with this formula, I absolutely love the splash-less and would recommend it for any bleach lover!
Tiffany O.
Torrance, CA
I pour a little in the washing machine when I do my whites and boy do my whites come out so white ! Not yellow, always white. My mom uses it in white plastic container that have stained and this gets it right out
Allison P.
Brandon, SD
Our family absolutely loves this kind of bleach! It doesn't drip or splash on anything when you're pouring it! It's amazing! I usually get this at Costco or SAMs but have purchased at Target before. 💗
Angela A.
Spanish fork, UT
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I love the "splash less" feature. It's consistency helps to prevent getting bleach on items you don't want bleached, but it still works the same as regular bleach!
Jessica G.
Stockton , CA
I love Clorox splashiest I ise Clorox for everything sI I must say that this Clorox really is a eonder to work with one I put it in the washer I dNot have to worry about it splashing on my clothes or body. M
Kendalee M.
Clemson, SC
Clorox bleach is the cleanest it comes. It can be used on so many surfaces. I like the splash less formula for obvious reasons- taking care of my clothes.
Sherry A.
My husband loves for bleach to be used on his whites and I love with the splash less bleach I don't have to worry about having bleach everywhere