BY CLOROX #26 in Bleach

Clorox Splash-Less Regular Bleach Formula splashes less so bleach goes where you want it Powerfully whitens whites better than detergent alone Great for deep cleaning your laundry and your home with greater control as you pour Not harmful to septic systems For standard and HE machines see more...

Tiffany O.
Tiffany O.
Torrance, CA
I pour a little in the washing machine when I do my whites and boy do my whites come out so white ! Not yellow, always white. My mom uses it in white plastic container that have stained and this gets it right out
Allison P.
Allison P.
Brandon, SD
Our family absolutely loves this kind of bleach! It doesn't drip or splash on anything when you're pouring it! It's amazing! I usually get this at Costco or SAMs but have purchased at Target before. 💗
Crystal Starr K.
Crystal Starr K.
Summerville, GA
Bleach is a must have, and I've only used Clorox. I would rather pay the price of this familiar brand than other competitors
Stephanie F.
Stephanie F.
Kenova, WV
Love using clorox bleach for laundry and also to mix with other cleaners to disinfect
Betty A.
Betty A.
My mom uses this to wash our white clothes and it actually suits her needs ✅
Christina T.
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
Mega Parent Expert
Clorox makes everything clean! It disinfects and gets all the germs off
of things. You can use this not only for laundry, but for dishes,
cleaning counters, stoves, refrigerators, toilets, showers, and tubs. It
makes your clothes white and your home germ free! I would recommend
this!
Lea B.
Lea B.
Wynantskill, NY
I live by Clorox bleach it the best product to clean and sanitize and the spill prof is amazing when pore bleach out it doesnt splatter
Heather D.
Heather D.
This is a multi-use product! I use it to wash whites, clean the bathroom and sterilize surfaces. I think this product is very effective and I always try to keep some on hand. This is something that I recommend and will continue to purchase for my home!
Diana s.
Diana s.
I have tiles so this keeps my tiles clean and germ free. It works well for washing my mop afterwards too.
Tam J.
Tam J.
Splashless is the best, it does just what it says. .splash less. bye bye messed up shirts and pants not being washed lol