BY CLOROX #78 in Laundry Bleach

Clorox® Splash-Less Regular Bleach.
For standard & HE machines. see more...

monica c.
monica c.
Lake worth , FL
Decorator Expert
I use this all the time to clean my babies toys , bathroom, kitchen, clothes, floors it's really effective I'm not disappointed it's super affordable all my family uses it I do recommend it 100% I will keep buying more
maria A.
maria A.
Newport News, VA
I use Clorox bleach for everything, from laundry to washing dishes , to cleaning . a little goes a long way.
Shana P.
Shana P.
Mableton, GA
I always keep some on hand for cleaning and for my white sheets and towels. Works great!
Tracy F.
Tracy F.
Orem, UT
I always have to use bleach to clean my whole house from the floor to counters. Everything gets cleaned with bleach at my house. I have 2 little ones who like to touch everything so my house needs to be cleaned with bleach regularly
Sandra S.
Sandra S.
Bloomington, CA
I have been using bleach for a very long time, i was soo greatful when they came out with this splash less bleach! I love it. Plus this is a great for your whites, leaves them super clean. Willnot change it for any other brands!
Jesus B.
Jesus B.
My favorite brand of bleach. A little goes a long way. Always leaves my clothing super white and clean. I use this product to clean my sink, toilet and bath. I definitely recommend it you won't be disappointed.
Rachel Y.
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
Decorator Expert
This is an essential in our household. We use it for all big messes and the clean the kitchen, laundry and bathrooms. It's great household item for all households and a must have.
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Hilliard, OH
We use Clorox regular bleach to keep our whites the whitest they can be. Always great to use for additional cleaning too.
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
I keep this stocked in my house for cleaning purposes. It's thick and does not have any splash back.
Amber T.
Amber T.
Greenwood
I like that it's splashless. Works great as bleach should. Smells horrible. Cleans great. Works great
Kills germs.