BY CLOROX #2 in Laundry Bleach

Clorox® Splash-Less Regular Bleach.
For standard & HE machines. see more...

Justine M.
I use this on basically anything that has to do with cleaning. I really enjoy the clorax brand some people buy the scented version of it but the regular one is just fine. I believe if you mix it well with any other scented soap properly that it's able to control the over powering smell of bleach. I like to use this with my whites during laundry, and counter tops in the kitchen, in the bathroom everywhere, and even in the cleaning process when I'm mopping.
Linda B.
I LOVE mopping with Clorox. I have two dogs, one is elderly, and has accidents sometimes. This is the BEST to clean it up. It cleans, and dissenfects, and I love that the scent lingers even though I don't use too much. The house always smells clean when I use this. It is also the only thing I use with my white clothes.
Sandra S.
Bloomington, CA
I have been using bleach for a very long time, i was soo greatful when they came out with this splash less bleach! I love it. Plus this is a great for your whites, leaves them super clean. Willnot change it for any other brands!
Jesus B.
Van Nuys, CA
My favorite brand of bleach. A little goes a long way. Always leaves my clothing super white and clean. I use this product to clean my sink, toilet and bath. I definitely recommend it you won't be disappointed.
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
Decorator Expert Level 1
This is an essential in our household. We use it for all big messes and the clean the kitchen, laundry and bathrooms. It's great household item for all households and a must have.
Tracy F.
Orem, UT
I always have to use bleach to clean my whole house from the floor to counters. Everything gets cleaned with bleach at my house. I have 2 little ones who like to touch everything so my house needs to be cleaned with bleach regularly
Maribel R.
Las Cruces, NM
Clorox splash-less is incredible! I love how well it leaves everything shiny and clean! I can almost see myself on my tile floors. I also love that it doesn't splash all over the place to ruin other things in the way. It is very effective and at a affordable cost! It is a great product, I recommend it to all!
Monica C.
Lake worth , FL
Decorator Expert Level 4
I use this all the time to clean my babies toys , bathroom, kitchen, clothes, floors it's really effective I'm not disappointed it's super affordable all my family uses it I do recommend it 100% I will keep buying more
Allison L.
Paducah, KY
I have always used Clorox for cleaning and washing clothes. The only issue I ever had was fear of ruining clothes with the splash. This is perfect to avoid ruining clothes. The splash free Clorox is awesome and I highly recommend it!!
Jeannessa R.
I have been a loyal clorox brand user cause just using the store brand doesn't get that white white color i seek. Also they have the splashless an HE clorox too so its perfect❤️