Clorox® Splash-Less® Bleach

Combine the power of Clorox Bleach with new fragrance technology, this Splash-Less bleach whitens, brightens, and provides 10X deep cleaning benefits while leaving a long-lasting fragrance. This Fresh Meadow Splash-Less Bleach is formulated with new scent technology that masks the aroma of bleach and only leaves an intense smell of clean. The concentrated, Splash-Less formula delivers a more controlled pour resulting in the same powerful clean as regular bleach but with less spills and splashes. Use Clorox Splash-Less Bleach with confidence to remove laundry stains like grass, juice, dirt and blood from white clothing to cleaning countertops, floors, sinks, and trash cans. This sodium hypochlorite bleach can be used in standard and high efficiency washing machines and is great for everyday cleaning. Clorox Splash-Less Bleach whitens, brightens and deodorizes without the worry of splashes and spills to keep your laundry and home smelling fresh.

I Was reading online and I found out that this splash less bleach doesn’t disinfect! It’s thicker so that it’s not concentrated enough to sanitize and disinfect did anyone else know this?
Myy white sheets and towels are getting really dull and I think they need to be bleached but I’ve never done it before! Any tips for a first timer?
Where can I find this? It is so hard to find
Start your review of Clorox® Splash-Less® Bleach!
Product Highlights
“Clorox works great on my clothes, cause my grandchildren are very messy and stains come out very easily and well.” in reviews
“I also put it in my washer with the towels to make sure they are really nice and clean.” in reviews
Brooklyn, NY
GODSMACKED! IT IS ALL A LIE!!There are only a few maxims, laws of life that we find comfort in knowing wont betray us. The sun will rise (again) in the east, it will set in the west, and Fu#K!n' BLEACE disinfects! Color Splash-Less bleach apparently is only good to whiten your garments. FOH! I know I know, as a consumer it our personal duty to know wtf we are buying and using, but why do I feel cheated. I feel like I have been purposely duped, incredibly ignorant and agitated as a MF now that COVID-19 is running this world right now. This is egregious crime against the American consumer is on par with subprime mortgage debacle that slimy big banks masterminded. Silly of me to assume my tried and true workhorse COLORX would protect me against the COVID. Clorox, you are cancelled. Everyman for themselves!!
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is great because it doesn’t splash when you pour it out. It’s definitely worth a little extra money to me because I have ruined a few articles of clothing when doing laundry with the regular bleach. I have noticed that when it’s colder this bleach will thicken up a bit more probably because of the splash less ingredients added. But it’s nothing that causes any problems.. just something to consider if you don’t like that sort of thing or are like me and have a laundry area that is down in the basement. It has a nice fresh smell and it makes all our whites smell fresh and clean for a long time. I continue to repurchase this product.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Not all bleaches are created equal and in the world of bleach the king has to be Clorox. Their original formula is already fantastic in is great for making your laundry whites whiter as well as cleaning up any spots are stains around the house. It handles disinfecting like a champ. And just when you think it couldn't get any better they come out with Clorox® Splash-Less® Bleach. The splashless formula is great because we've all been there when we're pouring it in the washer and it hits the side and bounces back on our clothes that's not fun. Thankfully with this bleach that is minimized and are clothes are left safe and sound.
N Massapequa, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I don’t like to use bleach a whole lot but there are some jobs that need it! For starters I love this bleach because I find it has a nice clean scent. I love that it’s splash-less and even when pouring from a distance it doesn’t splatter back at me and ruin my cloths as a traditional bleach would. It has a more gel - like liquid consistency to it. I find this product to also be extremely versatile. I use it for my “deep clean day”. It has a purpose in every room! I also love to run a cycle of hot water with this bleach in my laundry machine to freshen it up and kill odors and bacteria’s. It truly does it’s job the best !
federal way
I had black mold growing in my bathtub. I was really against buying anything with harsh chemicals, however, the other stuff wasn't removing it. I sprayed this all over my tub, shower tiles and grouted areas (this was the part of the shower that had the mold). I let this sit for 5 minutes and rinsed with hot water and BOOM! Shower is like-new again. I am super happy this worked and it's something I will use in the bathroom every so often. I also used this on my quartz countertop. We had some scratches and silver marks from where our keys were put down. I wasn't able to get these marks out but this removed those as well.
Minneola, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Bleach is an excellent product to take stained on white clothes and keep blankets whiter. Is also an excellent disinfectant. But the brand Clorox is the one I trust and I’ve always used and my family too. You can use Clorox on everything around the house to keep a healthy environment for your kids and for yourself. I know it is strong but I know that my house is super clean. You can even use Clorox when you leave or forgotten your clothes in you washer machine and take have the nasty smell of humidity, you can pour a little bit into the water, wash the clothes and the smell will be gone. I use Clorox on everything.
Rockwall, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
When it comes to bleach I tend to stick with the classic - Clorox - as it’s never let me down. Because I’m a bit of a klutz and have in the past spilled the regular bleach all over my face jeans when I tried to pour it, I now use this version! The same old Clorox bleach but in a thicker, almost gel-like formula. I’m happy to say I have never spilled this stuff ever and it gives me the same results as the regular formula. I use it when washing my white clothes to get them white and bright and to disinfect. I also use it around the house - especially in my bathroom to clean mildew from the shower tile and grout.
Brooklyn, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Clorox’s scented bleach is such a godsend. I remember my mom cleaning with it and using it in laundry when I was a child and hating the way it smelled. I also had gotten it on a few black clothing items that I owned, they felt the wrath of bleach splatters and ended up with brown spots. I’m not sure how they got this to be splashless, but I assume that it’s a thicker formula. As for the scent, I like the way this one smells. Especially when you wash a load of white clothing. I loathe the original smell of bleach. I buy this by the case from my Bj’s wholesale store. Works great to take out drains and disinfect almost everything!
Tuscumbia, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Clorox Splash-Less Bleach is the smartest thing they could have made. I’ve used Clorox Bleach for years and for many reasons. It’s one of those multifunctional items and when doing my laundry my whites always come out smelling fresh and looking whiter then before. One thing I hated though was the splash factor. I wouldn’t even know that it had splashed somewhere or on something until it was already ruined. Now I don’t have to worry as much, they’ve made the liquid thicker which makes it easier to pour and causes less of a splash factor. Ultimately saving me a lot of money. Thank you.
Charlotte, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
Who has never needed to bleach stockings. Or a towel. Well this product is the solution is well concentrated does not smell bad. And it saves you a lot of work. I use it by soaking a little with warm water and that's it. Apart to clean the bathrooms. I also put a little in the dishwasher so that the dishes are better disinfected. Quien nunca ha necesitado blanquear unas medias. O una toalla. Pues este producto es la solución es bien concentrado no huele mal. Y te ahorra mucho el trabajo. Yo lo uso remojando un poco con agua tibia y listo. Aparte para limpiar los baños . También le pongo un poco al lavavajillas para que desinfectar mejor los platos.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ruston, LA
il y a 2 mois
Michael M. • il y a 2 mois
Smells like bleach and lavender... and smells like a fraud. This bleach varietal DOES NOT disinfect, but hey it still got those lavender top notes with a bleachy finish.