BY CLOROX #1 in Bleach

The last thing you need when you’re cleaning up is more mess.

• • Delivers a more controlled pour
  • • Powers through dirt on household surfaces
  • • Whitens laundry

Usage: Add ½ cup of Clorox® Splash-Less Bleach 5 minutes after wash cycle has begun

• Clorox® Splash-Less® Bleach what makes it prevent splashi...3 Answers
  • Does this product work as well as the original?3 Answers
  • es excelente2 Answers
Clorox® Splash-Less® Bleach
  • "Clorox works great on my clothes, cause my grandchildren are very messy and stains come out very easily and well." in 1 review
  • "I also put it in my washer with the towels to make sure they are really nice and clean." in 1 review
Patricia S.
Bear, DE
Purchased at: Safeway
Clorox® Splash-Less® Bleach is by far the best bleach on the market for both laundry and household cleaning and disinfection. I prefer the original scent as it reminds me of my childhood, as my Mom and Grandmother both used it to clean the whole house. It’s wonderful because it’s so concentrated, won’t splash everywhere you don’t want it to and it doesn’t take a lot of product to get the whitest whites or clean and disinfect your home. It doesn’t contain a lot of the fillers that other brands do, so you don’t have to lug a giant container around. I trust Clorox Bleach because it’s been around forever and it’s even used in the hospital where I work, as a disinfectant.
Virginia T.
Alhambra
Wow! So strong. Your house will smell like bleach when you're done using it. Great cheap household product to keep around the house. I used this to clean my bathtub recently and it works AMAZING! Every household should buy this and look up home remedies to clean. Definitely works better and cheaper option than buying pre-made cleaning products out there! Huge bottle too - last me quite long for the price I'm paying for!
Elana R.
Stewartsville, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
You would think bleach is just bleach, nothing special.  But this Clorox Splash-Less Bleach is something different.  Besides that fact that it does what it's supposed to do- whiten white, remove stains, and disinfect, it goes a bit further.  It has a thicker consistency.  Like a liquid gel, almost like a cough syrup viscosity, that stops it from splashing and ruining clothes that have no business getting bleach on them unintentionally.
Joanne C.
Lee, ME
Purchased at: Walmart
I am obsessed with bleach. Recently my whole family had the flu. I went to town with this stuff. I noticed it pours a bit like slime! This protects from splash back! I mopped the whole house with Clorox® Splash-Less® Bleach, and I also put a small amount in my dishwater when washing dishes. The sickness stopped spreading and everyone is better now thanks to this!!!!
Kearra N.
Portland, OR
Purchased at: Walmart
Bleach is bleach! You can get any brand that is cheap & it will work the same. The packaging is what draws customers in, although the “splash-less” packaging does in fact make a big difference! I’ve found that I actually don’t get much splash-back, & am able to contain spills much more efficiently! Plus, I don’t get any unwanted bleach spots on my clothing while cleaning!
Alison M.
Plainfield, IL
First thing, the instructions are hard to read. The print is very small and the “Use Titles” are dark blue print on a medium blue background. No contrast. The instructions themselves are very small white print on the medium blue background. I had to get my magnifying eyeglasses to read the directions. The warnings however, were dark blue on a pale blue background and much easier to read.

I first tried the crystals in the toilet. We have hard water which leaves dark streaks on the inside of the bowl where the water comes in from the tank. I poured the suggested amount of Clorox crystals into the bowl and stirred with the bowl brush, brushing up onto the sides where the streaks were. It did lighten the streaks, but did not totally eliminate them. I repeated this two more times, each time the streaks got a little lighter. It actually did not work any better than the spray foam with bleach that I usually use. The spray foam sticks to the stains on the sides of the bowl so it is actually better for this application than the crystals.

I then tried the Clorox crystals in my fiberglass utility sink. I filled it with water to cover the stained area and added the crystals. I stirred it around to dissolve the crystals then let it soak for about 20 minutes. As a test to see if it would bleach color out of fabric, I put a couple colored rags into the water to soak. It did not bleach out any color or make any spots on the rags. I then emptied the sink and rinsed it. It was clean. I would use the crystals again on that sink.

Laundry: I used the recommended dose of crystals in two different loads of laundry. The first load was all white or very light items and I included some dingy socks and dish towels to see if I could tell any difference. There was a noticeable brightening of the dingy items. The second load was some whites and some light colors. The crystals did not lighten the colored items. I was glad to see that, as I’m sure if I had used liquid bleach, it would have bleached out some color.

I like the fact that I can use these crystals and not have to worry about spilling or splashing liquid bleach and making unwanted white spots on things. The crystals seem to be milder than liquid bleach and therefore safer to use, while at the same time brightening the laundry.
Jacqueline F.
Sicklerville, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Clorox® Splash-Less® Bleach I have bought Clorox Bleach for as long as I've been cleaning ( many years!) So I was ecstatic when Clorox Bleach finally came out with this Splashless Bleach. It's definitely thicker in texture and that's the only difference I've noticed between the regular bleach and the splashless bleach making it a lot harder to splash bleach everywhere as I have done with regular bleach which is more like water in texture. I definitely love the Splashless Bleach more then their regular because I have ruined clothing and bedding with bleach stains and once bleach hits anything it IS ruined. I use this bleach to clean my bathroom as the bathtub and toilet being a priority to kill germs bacteria. Bleach kills 99.9% of all the germs, bacteria and mold that go unseen in your bathroom! It's excellent on killing mold too!
Natalie H.
West Columbia, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is the only bleach we use in my house. I can't tell how it compares to others but it works! The price has risen over the years but I've still seemed to remain loyal to the brand. They will have coupons every now and then so I try to stock up. Clorox is great for many uses, definitely worth having around the house.
Martine R.
Tacoma , WA
 Everyone loves Clorox Bleach and we keep it on hand for laundry and cleaning.  But who hasn’t had that “Oops, I splashed!” moment!  Clorox Splashless Bleach eliminates the problem!  It’s a thicker liquid  and literally doesn’t splash!  Since it’s also a good price, I won’t use anything else!
eannette e.
Sioux Falls, SD
Purchased at: Target
I like this product it gets the job done it does have a strong small but I personally like that smell like specially when I'm cleaning the bathroom it just makes it smell clean and it looks clean and makes it feel clean so that's all I can ask for in my bleach I do not use it on my clothes but that's just me personally
Josie P.
Sparta, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
How does this splash less in the same looking bottle?
Katie K.
Nashville, TN
Does this product work as well as the original?
Nadine D.
Edmonton, AB
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Clorox® Splash-Less® Bleach what makes it prevent splashing? Is Walmart the best place to buy?
vanessa l.
Sullivan City, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Does anyone else wash dishes with clorox in order to feel that they're clean even when you don't need to?
Petal B.
Manchester, PA
I wish they made it so it did not smell so harsh, for those who are sensitive to scent.