BY CLOROX #2 in Bleach

Patented formula for a controlled pour

• Clorox Splash-Less Bleach what makes it prevent splashing...2 Answers
  • es excelente1 Answers
  • How does this splash less in the same looking bottle? 7 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "Clorox works great on my clothes, cause my grandchildren are very messy and stains come out very easily and well." in 1 review
  • "I also put it in my washer with the towels to make sure they are really nice and clean." in 1 review
Brittney N.
Greenville
There is no bleach that works as well as Clorox. I have tried to skimp and by generic brands but you just dont get the same bright white. Also the chlorine smell isnt as harsh in clorox as some off-brands. My favorite thing about it is it is now available in the splashless formula! For anyone that has ever gotten a couple drops of errant bleach on a favorite shirt you know how importnt this little upgrade is:) I will always continue to be a Clorox girl!
Lynette F.
Poplar Grove
Bleach is great for not only laundry for whites but, in a toliet, or even mixed with water to sanitize plastic toys. I use bleach to get out stains in whites the most. I love thev splash free because it won't go all over the washer or your clothing, which sadly before happened to myself. Bleach is NOT good to breathe in just like any chemicals so make sure to be in a well vented area, in a bathroom turn on fan.
Miriam H.
Philadelphia, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love all things Clorox and I absolutely love this splash free bottle! Why didn't I think of this! I don't use ANY other brand of bleach! I use it in my wash and I use it in my kitchen and bath. I keep a spray bottle with 1 part Clorox to 3 parts water on hand for easy access.
Kayla B.
Works perfectly for cleaning and disinfecting. Pretty good value and lasts a long time depending on how you used it. I use this on counters and sometimes floors to disinfect and it works beautifully. I will never use any other brand. I trust the cleaning power of Clorox!
Minerva C.
Boise, ID
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I prefer the splash-less one when it comes to laundry because in the past Clorox has actually splashed back up and have stained some of my clothes. But I do use the regular Clorox as well to wash like my mop and also sometimes wash my cleaning rags with it before I clean my countertops.. I do also use other products by Clorox like the wipes.
belinda o.
marina, ca
Clorox splashes less is so nice to have first of all no splashes on my shoes nor clothes. you know color is number 1 to whiten and brighten. also can be use for cleaning for sanitizing disinfecting. use Clorox for many years.
Carli™ B.
High Point, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
The only bleach I use in my laundry. The splash less formula is so insanely innovative, I could hug whomever made it. Gone are the days of random bleach marks on clothing due to splashing while pouring.
Danielle F.
Sanford, FL
Great product. I would get the splash free over the regular one if cleaning around the house. It helps to keep your clothes from being accidentally being bleached much better than the regular one.
Cristal A.
winter park
This bleach is used for multiple things in my house such as floors, counters, etc and it works like no other bleach made it is top quality for cleaning.I totally reccomend.
Lisa K.
Wallingford
I've learned that generic bleach just doesn't work like Clorox. I primarily use it for cleaning, specifically for the toilets. I love the splash-free version for exactly that! I will also use it for getting out stains on white laundry, and I'm rarely disappointed.
Josie P.
Sparta, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
How does this splash less in the same looking bottle?
vanessa l.
Sullivan City, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Does anyone else wash dishes with clorox in order to feel that they're clean even when you don't need to?
Petal B.
Manchester, PA
I wish they made it so it did not smell so harsh, for those who are sensitive to scent.
Nadine D.
Edmonton, AB
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Clorox Splash-Less Bleach what makes it prevent splashing? Is Walmart the best place to buy?
Katherine C.