BY CLOROX #2 in Bleach

The last thing you need when you’re cleaning up is more mess.

• • Delivers a more controlled pour
  • • Powers through dirt on household surfaces
  • • Whitens laundry

Usage: Add ½ cup of Clorox® Splash-Less Bleach 5 minutes after wash cycle has begun

• Clorox® Splash-Less® Bleach what makes it prevent splashi...3 Answers
  • es excelente2 Answers
  • How does this splash less in the same looking bottle? 7 Answers
Clorox® Splash-Less® Bleach
  • "Clorox works great on my clothes, cause my grandchildren are very messy and stains come out very easily and well." in 1 review
  • "I also put it in my washer with the towels to make sure they are really nice and clean." in 1 review
Angelica B.
madison
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I’m such a fan of Clorox especially when washing. It’s very effective on removing stains out of my white clothes. Especially socks. Great value and it’s true.... it splash less. I can actually do laundry in dark clothing items without worrying about the bleach splashing on me. A must have for my laundry.
Miriam H.
Philadelphia, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love all things Clorox and I absolutely love this splash free bottle! Why didn't I think of this! I don't use ANY other brand of bleach! I use it in my wash and I use it in my kitchen and bath. I keep a spray bottle with 1 part Clorox to 3 parts water on hand for easy access.
Kayla B.
Works perfectly for cleaning and disinfecting. Pretty good value and lasts a long time depending on how you used it. I use this on counters and sometimes floors to disinfect and it works beautifully. I will never use any other brand. I trust the cleaning power of Clorox!
Brittney N.
Greenville
There is no bleach that works as well as Clorox. I have tried to skimp and by generic brands but you just dont get the same bright white. Also the chlorine smell isnt as harsh in clorox as some off-brands. My favorite thing about it is it is now available in the splashless formula! For anyone that has ever gotten a couple drops of errant bleach on a favorite shirt you know how importnt this little upgrade is:) I will always continue to be a Clorox girl!
Lynette F.
Poplar Grove
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Bleach is great for not only laundry for whites but, in a toliet, or even mixed with water to sanitize plastic toys. I use bleach to get out stains in whites the most. I love thev splash free because it won't go all over the washer or your clothing, which sadly before happened to myself. Bleach is NOT good to breathe in just like any chemicals so make sure to be in a well vented area, in a bathroom turn on fan.
Katharine S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Splashless bleach comes out as more of a runny goo so it’s all about what you’re using it for if this is a good fit for you. It does have a different color but is still clear (like silicone but liquid). I didn’t like it for laundry since I used my machine’s built in dispenser and it doesn’t drain through the system well and overflows easily. BUT it’s great for cleaning or adding direct to laundry.
Danielle F.
Sanford, FL
Great product. I would get the splash free over the regular one if cleaning around the house. It helps to keep your clothes from being accidentally being bleached much better than the regular one.
Carli™ B.
High Point, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
The only bleach I use in my laundry. The splash less formula is so insanely innovative, I could hug whomever made it. Gone are the days of random bleach marks on clothing due to splashing while pouring.
Alicia V.
Berne, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Clorox splashless bleach says it all! It’s bleach that doesn’t splash as easily as regular bleach. I tried this and really liked it. It did seem to be less likely to splash so you don’t get those little white specks on your clothes!
Caitlin A.
Hyde park
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
It's cheap and you get a lot of it. It works great for getting stains out of my clothes. It's safe as long as you read the directions carefully and you know what you're doing.
Josie P.
Sparta, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
How does this splash less in the same looking bottle?
Nadine D.
Edmonton, AB
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Clorox® Splash-Less® Bleach what makes it prevent splashing? Is Walmart the best place to buy?
vanessa l.
Sullivan City, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Does anyone else wash dishes with clorox in order to feel that they're clean even when you don't need to?
Petal B.
Manchester, PA
I wish they made it so it did not smell so harsh, for those who are sensitive to scent.
katherine c.