BY CLOROX #1 in Bleach

The last thing you need when you’re cleaning up is more mess.

• • Delivers a more controlled pour
  • • Powers through dirt on household surfaces
  • • Whitens laundry

Usage: Add ½ cup of Clorox® Splash-Less Bleach 5 minutes after wash cycle has begun

• Clorox® Splash-Less® Bleach what makes it prevent splashi...3 Answers
  • Does this product work as well as the original?2 Answers
  • es excelente2 Answers
Clorox® Splash-Less® Bleach
  • "Clorox works great on my clothes, cause my grandchildren are very messy and stains come out very easily and well." in 1 review
  • "I also put it in my washer with the towels to make sure they are really nice and clean." in 1 review
Jen C.
Bristol, CT
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
My tried and true bleach! I love this product because it is consistently great so I feel great purchasing it when I need it. It leaves my towels looking so fresh and clean. A great product that I will continue to use!
Angelica B.
madison
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I’m such a fan of Clorox especially when washing. It’s very effective on removing stains out of my white clothes. Especially socks. Great value and it’s true.... it splash less. I can actually do laundry in dark clothing items without worrying about the bleach splashing on me. A must have for my laundry.
Kirsten J.
Pearcy, AR
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I can always count on this product to get the job done easy and right! I keep Clorox on hand for white towels and my husband's white under-shirts and it never disappoints or messes up any products. It's gentle enough not to disturb the fabric but strong enough to keep whites white.
Miriam H.
Philadelphia, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love all things Clorox and I absolutely love this splash free bottle! Why didn't I think of this! I don't use ANY other brand of bleach! I use it in my wash and I use it in my kitchen and bath. I keep a spray bottle with 1 part Clorox to 3 parts water on hand for easy access.
Kayla B.
Works perfectly for cleaning and disinfecting. Pretty good value and lasts a long time depending on how you used it. I use this on counters and sometimes floors to disinfect and it works beautifully. I will never use any other brand. I trust the cleaning power of Clorox!
Karen K.
Ruskin , FL
Purchased at: Walmart
Bleaching and sanitizing certain things is important to me. I use this product not only in the laundry but in the kitchen and bathroom as well. The splash-less bottle gives me confidence that I will get the bleach where I want it and not where I don’t. It’s the best!
Cassy R.
Tulare , CA
Purchased at: Walmart
I will only use the Clorox brand bleach. I have used other brands and they leave my clothes kinda yellow! I love the splash-less kind because it’s a little thicker and I don’t splash it on me. It is a little more expensive that the other kinds but worth it!
Alicia R.
Sutersville, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
Love the splashless bleach! I didn’t think it was possible for this to be splash less but it absolutely is. I can easily put some in the bleach section on my washer without worrying about getting splashed and ruining my clothes. Love it!
Julie C.
Litchfield Pk, AZ
Purchased at: Walmart
This is bleach just as you would expect it. Smells like bleach, works great like a good bleach should. I choose this over store brand every time. It lasts a long time and can be used for a variety of things. I would purchase it again.
Brittney N.
Greenville
There is no bleach that works as well as Clorox. I have tried to skimp and by generic brands but you just dont get the same bright white. Also the chlorine smell isnt as harsh in clorox as some off-brands. My favorite thing about it is it is now available in the splashless formula! For anyone that has ever gotten a couple drops of errant bleach on a favorite shirt you know how importnt this little upgrade is:) I will always continue to be a Clorox girl!
Josie P.
Sparta, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
How does this splash less in the same looking bottle?
Nadine D.
Edmonton, AB
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Clorox® Splash-Less® Bleach what makes it prevent splashing? Is Walmart the best place to buy?
vanessa l.
Sullivan City, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Does anyone else wash dishes with clorox in order to feel that they're clean even when you don't need to?
Petal B.
Manchester, PA
I wish they made it so it did not smell so harsh, for those who are sensitive to scent.
Katie K.
Nashville, TN
Does this product work as well as the original?