BY CLOROX #2 in Bleach

Patented formula for a controlled pour

• Clorox Splash-Less Bleach what makes it prevent splashing...2 Answers
  • es excelente1 Answers
  • How does this splash less in the same looking bottle? 7 Answers
Clorox Splash-Less Bleach
  • "Clorox works great on my clothes, cause my grandchildren are very messy and stains come out very easily and well." in 1 review
  • "I also put it in my washer with the towels to make sure they are really nice and clean." in 1 review
Telissa T.
Akron, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I keep splashless bleach in the house. It's good for cleaning out your washer and all those little things that you need bleach for without worrying about it popping up and splashing the clothes that you have on in permanently affecting their color. Although it is splashless which means it has a higher viscosity you still want to be careful and not wear any clothes you're worried about damaging while you're using it
Angelica B.
madison
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I’m such a fan of Clorox especially when washing. It’s very effective on removing stains out of my white clothes. Especially socks. Great value and it’s true.... it splash less. I can actually do laundry in dark clothing items without worrying about the bleach splashing on me. A must have for my laundry.
Miriam H.
Philadelphia, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love all things Clorox and I absolutely love this splash free bottle! Why didn't I think of this! I don't use ANY other brand of bleach! I use it in my wash and I use it in my kitchen and bath. I keep a spray bottle with 1 part Clorox to 3 parts water on hand for easy access.
Kayla B.
Works perfectly for cleaning and disinfecting. Pretty good value and lasts a long time depending on how you used it. I use this on counters and sometimes floors to disinfect and it works beautifully. I will never use any other brand. I trust the cleaning power of Clorox!
Brittney N.
Greenville
There is no bleach that works as well as Clorox. I have tried to skimp and by generic brands but you just dont get the same bright white. Also the chlorine smell isnt as harsh in clorox as some off-brands. My favorite thing about it is it is now available in the splashless formula! For anyone that has ever gotten a couple drops of errant bleach on a favorite shirt you know how importnt this little upgrade is:) I will always continue to be a Clorox girl!
Lynette F.
Poplar Grove
Bleach is great for not only laundry for whites but, in a toliet, or even mixed with water to sanitize plastic toys. I use bleach to get out stains in whites the most. I love thev splash free because it won't go all over the washer or your clothing, which sadly before happened to myself. Bleach is NOT good to breathe in just like any chemicals so make sure to be in a well vented area, in a bathroom turn on fan.
Danielle F.
Sanford, FL
Great product. I would get the splash free over the regular one if cleaning around the house. It helps to keep your clothes from being accidentally being bleached much better than the regular one.
Carli™ B.
High Point, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
The only bleach I use in my laundry. The splash less formula is so insanely innovative, I could hug whomever made it. Gone are the days of random bleach marks on clothing due to splashing while pouring.
Tiyanna H.
It definitely is splash resistant because I experienced no spills when pouring (I'm a clumsy person). It is great for cleaning bathroom appliances such as the toilet. A lot of bacteria builds up on the inside of toilets due to the waste and bleach will definitely aid in the removal of such. It also keeps white toilets shiny and disinfected without scrubbing.
Caitlin A.
Hyde park
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
It's cheap and you get a lot of it. It works great for getting stains out of my clothes. It's safe as long as you read the directions carefully and you know what you're doing.
Josie P.
Sparta, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
How does this splash less in the same looking bottle?
vanessa l.
Sullivan City, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Does anyone else wash dishes with clorox in order to feel that they're clean even when you don't need to?
Petal B.
Manchester, PA
I wish they made it so it did not smell so harsh, for those who are sensitive to scent.
Nadine D.
Edmonton , AB
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Clorox Splash-Less Bleach what makes it prevent splashing? Is Walmart the best place to buy?
katherine c.