BY CLOROX #2 in Bleach

Patented formula for a controlled pour

• Clorox Splash-Less Bleach what makes it prevent splashing? Is Walma...2 Answers
  • es excelente1 Answers
  • How does this splash less in the same looking bottle? 7 Answers
Clorox Splash-Less Bleach
  • "I also put it in my washer with the towels to make sure they are really nice and clean." in 1 review
  • "Clorox works great on my clothes, cause my grandchildren are very messy and stains come out very easily and well." in 1 review
Allison J.
Allison J.
Bonaire, GA
Okay so this review is a little different. I have severe eczema and my skin easily gets infected because I have high amounts of staph on my skin. Before you all get grossed out, EVERYONE has staph on their skin, some people, like myself, just have more than others. Well my doctor told me to take a bleach bath. That's right, I said BLEACH BATH?! Crazy right? That's what I thought. My I was so desperate I went a ahead. I filled the tub up with water and pored a cup of bleach in the mix. I soaked for 10 minutes, took a shower afterwards like I normally would and when I got out the tub, my skin wasn't itchy. The next day i noticed some bad skin patches weren't as red anymore. Crazy to think bleach would cure my skin but it has! But when it comes to whitening my clothes, this stuff falls a little short. Now I keep the bleach in the bathroom cabinet instead of the laundry room.
Ann C.
Ann C.
Deltona, FL
My husband is a trucker and that sometimes means that he comes home covered in grease or dirt. He wears the safety yellow or orange t shirts so you can imagine how yucky those shirts can get. I toss this bad boys in the washer with Clorox and they come out almost new. It doesn't fade the color of the shirt or leave bleach spots. I am also comfortable wearing anything while pouring this because it doesn't splatter all over me. Occasionally I have put this in a spray bottle and sprayed the grout and caulk in the bath tub. I think the gel sets better and gets rid of mold and mildew faster.
Lyndsay S.
Lyndsay S.
Westbrook, ME
I wash all of my whites with this and they are as white, if not whiter than when I originally purchased them!! It blows me away!! I've sorta tried to see if it would splash or not, and although I didn't hold the entire bottle upside, from normal usage it's seems pretty splash less. Clorox has been around for such a long time because it works!!
Keely F.
Keely F.
This is what I use to clean all of the mildew in my basement. Works like magic. The mildew doesn't come back for about 1 year. My dad uses this for clothes and he says that Clorox brand is is favorite. We both are partial to the "original stuff" because you can't go wrong with the best and why try to make something great better?
Heather T.
Heather T.
I would much rather use this splashless bleach than any other! We always use Clorox and when we got our high efficiency washer the little pull out tray to pour the bleach in is in the back and super small. Splashless is the only way to go! Unless you like cleaning up spilled and wasted bleach every time you use it!
Victoria R.
Victoria R.
Brooklyn, NY
Thank god for splashlesss! This bleach is just like any other, and works amazingly! BUT THE OPENING! The new opening is just amazing! Before I would always manage to drip bleach somewhere on my skin and immediately go wash it off, but still have the stench on me for a while. But finally no splash!
jasmin t.
jasmin t.
I've used Clorox for years I love using it on my white clothes it always make my clothes look bright as can be. Especially since my fiancé is a plumper his clothes always need a good bleaching and this stuff does the job! I do recommend this to everyone who wants white clothes!
Kenneth M.
Kenneth M.
Coeburn, VA
I always have a jug of Clorox Bleach in my house as it is my go to cleaning item, I use it on my floors, counters, fridge, etc. I always feel that Clorox gives the best clean without requiring to much effort from me which is a big positive when trying to clean in a hurry.
Cora W.
Cora W.
Maysville, MO
I love this bleach! It really doesn't splash and it has a thick consistency which is nice! Very effective and very affordable. Smell isn't too breath taking. I highly recommend this bleach to anyone who is sick of getting their clothes splashed when washing clothes!
Guadalupe O.
Guadalupe O.
Anaheim, CA
When cleaning the toilet, diseffencting toys, bleach does everything really well. The strong smell really bothers me but i know it's doing its job. I love using bleach and have been since my parents were younger and my mom would buy it to clean the house with it.
Josie P.
Josie P.
SPARTA, MI
How does this splash less in the same looking bottle?
vanessa l.
vanessa l.
Sullivan City, TX
Does anyone else wash dishes with clorox in order to feel that they're clean even when you don't need to?
Petal B.
Petal B.
Manchester, PA
I wish they made it so it did not smell so harsh, for those who are sensitive to scent.
Nadine D.
Nadine D.
Edmonton, AB
Clorox Splash-Less Bleach what makes it prevent splashing? Is Walmart the best place to buy?
katherine c.