BY CLOROX #1 in Bleach

The last thing you need when you’re cleaning up is more mess.

• • Delivers a more controlled pour
  • • Powers through dirt on household surfaces
  • • Whitens laundry

Usage: Add ½ cup of Clorox® Splash-Less Bleach 5 minutes after wash cycle has begun

• Clorox® Splash-Less® Bleach what makes it prevent splashi...3 Answers
  • Does this product work as well as the original?3 Answers
  • es excelente2 Answers
Clorox® Splash-Less® Bleach
  • "Clorox works great on my clothes, cause my grandchildren are very messy and stains come out very easily and well." in 1 review
  • "I also put it in my washer with the towels to make sure they are really nice and clean." in 1 review
Patricia S.
Bear, DE
Purchased at: Safeway
Clorox® Splash-Less® Bleach is by far the best bleach on the market for both laundry and household cleaning and disinfection. I prefer the original scent as it reminds me of my childhood, as my Mom and Grandmother both used it to clean the whole house. It’s wonderful because it’s so concentrated, won’t splash everywhere you don’t want it to and it doesn’t take a lot of product to get the whitest whites or clean and disinfect your home. It doesn’t contain a lot of the fillers that other brands do, so you don’t have to lug a giant container around. I trust Clorox Bleach because it’s been around forever and it’s even used in the hospital where I work, as a disinfectant.
Jennifer J.
Anchorage, AK
Clorox® Splash-Less® Bleach is a must for my household. I use Clorox® Splash-Less® Bleach on tough stains and keeping whites bright and cleaning the areas of the home that need bleach cleaned! I love the new splash-less spout which makes me feel secure knowing I am not going to be accidentally splashing bleach everywhere. It’s a must for me. I do recommend Clorox® Splash-Less® Bleach for every household. #Clorox® Splash-Less® Bleach @Influenster #Contest #whitest whites #splash-less #hospital clean #bright white #Bathrooms Worst Enemy #Mom’s Favorite Cleaning Product #no more spills
Angie R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love Clorox Splash-Less Bleach!  I love using bleach in my wash with the towels and such.  I feel like it makes them cleaner and free of unwanted bacteria and other germs from cleaning up and being wet.  I love that this bleach is Splash-Less.  I love that when I pour it into my washer it does not go everywhere.  It goes right into the little cup for the bleach and yet still works great.  I also like that it is thicker so it's easier to pour out because it doesn't come rushing out like water and it doesn't spill as easy.
Angela G.
Purchased at: Walmart
The concentrated, Splash-Less formula delivers a more controlled pour resulting in the same powerful clean as regular bleach but with less spills and splashes. Whitens, brightens and deodorizes without the worry of splashes and spills to keep your laundry and home smelling fresh.
Remove laundry stains like grass, juice, dirt and blood from white clothing. Cleans countertops, floors, sinks, and trash cans. This sodium hypochlorite bleach can be used in standard and high efficiency washing machines and is great for everyday cleaning.
Jennifer K.
Lake Wylie
This is a great product.  I like that it is a little thicker then just normal bleach because I am always afraid that I am going to spill it when putting it in the washer.  The only time I ever use this is when I was my dog blankets that I use to clean our german shepherds paws when its muddy out side.  So the blankets are usually muddy and full of dirt when I wash them and they come out looking like new.  This is great product.
Virginia T.
Alhambra
Wow! So strong. Your house will smell like bleach when you're done using it. Great cheap household product to keep around the house. I used this to clean my bathtub recently and it works AMAZING! Every household should buy this and look up home remedies to clean. Definitely works better and cheaper option than buying pre-made cleaning products out there! Huge bottle too - last me quite long for the price I'm paying for!
Cresha J.
Detroit, MI
Purchased at: CVS
Clorox® Splash-Less® Bleach I love all Clorox products they are the disinfect agents and also you can use to clean your white clothes . You can bleach to clean dishes, mop floors, disinfect your house and more. When using this bleach it leaves everything clean and a fresh clean smell to it. I do recommend this product and you can purchase this at your local Walmart and or drugstore at a reasonable price.
Jennifer W.
Hollywood, FL
First off, it did not splash when I poured! I try to limit my use of bleach products for the environment and due to septic. I now clean with mostly white vinegar and lemon. That being said, nothing I’ve used besides bleach whitens clothing as well. I have soaked articles in Oxi-clean for up to a week but in order to get an entire load of dingy whites glowing in one swoop, this is the product I choose.
Elana R.
Stewartsville, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
You would think bleach is just bleach, nothing special.  But this Clorox Splash-Less Bleach is something different.  Besides that fact that it does what it's supposed to do- whiten white, remove stains, and disinfect, it goes a bit further.  It has a thicker consistency.  Like a liquid gel, almost like a cough syrup viscosity, that stops it from splashing and ruining clothes that have no business getting bleach on them unintentionally.
Joanne C.
Lee, ME
Purchased at: Walmart
I am obsessed with bleach. Recently my whole family had the flu. I went to town with this stuff. I noticed it pours a bit like slime! This protects from splash back! I mopped the whole house with Clorox® Splash-Less® Bleach, and I also put a small amount in my dishwater when washing dishes. The sickness stopped spreading and everyone is better now thanks to this!!!!
Josie P.
Sparta, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
How does this splash less in the same looking bottle?
Nadine D.
Edmonton, AB
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Clorox® Splash-Less® Bleach what makes it prevent splashing? Is Walmart the best place to buy?
Katie K.
Nashville, TN
Does this product work as well as the original?
vanessa l.
Sullivan City, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Does anyone else wash dishes with clorox in order to feel that they're clean even when you don't need to?
Petal B.
Manchester, PA
I wish they made it so it did not smell so harsh, for those who are sensitive to scent.