BY CLOROX #59 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

S.O.S. 91029CT Heavy-Duty Scrubber Sponge, 3 x 5-1/4, 1 Thick, 24/Carton COX91029CT COX 91029CT, Let this bigger and thicker sponge help you take on tough cleaning jobs. The sponge is capable of cutting through even the toughest messes. Don't worry about missing a spot, the angled shape gets into those hard-to-reach places. Comes with a green scrim and yellow sponge. Sponge Type: Scrub Pad; Material(s): Scrim; Sponge; Shape: N/A; Width: 3 in, UPC 041294910293Let this bigger and thicker sponge help you take on tough cleaning jobs. The sponge is capable of cutting through even the toughest messes. Don't worry about missing a spot, the angled shape gets into those hard-to-reach places. Comes with a green scrim and yellow sponge. see more...

• Are these better than the original S.O.S. scrubbers?1 Answers
  • Alguiene puede decir si sirve .1 Answers
  • The only brand I use and have always loved them. Any comp...12 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Natalie B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Hands down, one of the best sponges ever. I have to feed my cats wet food 3 times a day so at the end of the day I have 9 plates with gross cat food stuck to them. This sponge makes it easy to get them clean and have them ready for the next day!
Sarah R.
Yacolt, WA
These are really great. They are not too rough but scour my pots and pans, glass stove top, stainless steel sink,
and counter tops perfectly with no scratches.
I love them.
Katie L.
Can't go wrong with this sponge. It lasts forever, and the rough side cleans even the hard glued on foot after I let pans sit. I usually clean mine in the microwave for a minute to make it last even longer. Love this product.
Sadie J.
Nothing bad to say about this sponge. It does the job! Scrubs well and absorbs soap and grease well. It's usually cheaper than other brands at the grocery store, too.
sylvia b.
I just tried these sponges and I really like them. i was scared to use it on my pan but took a chance and they didn't scratch it up and took all the tried up food off. Lasts longer than any other sponge I've tried.
Renee M.

I have to say this brand sponges are my go to when doing dishes, they clean all grease and food off of you cups dishes and pans with little effort.
Nicole K.
Philadelphia, PA
This is one of the best sponges around. I keep some in the kitchen and in the bathroom. They are great for scrubbing the mildew in the bathrooms.
Tina S.
So pads make it clean I use these on my outside furniture and the winter build up of dirt and mildew comes right off. No residue left behind.
Ashley B.
Poughkeepsie , NY
This is the only sponge in my household. Use the green side on tough stains and it works wonders. I wouldn't ever buy another sponge ever
Courtney B.
Sioux City, IA
This is the only sponge I use in my kitchen good for scrubbing the dishes as well as cleaning up them not so friendly kid messes.
Jeimy C.
Vancouver, WA
The only brand I use and have always loved them. Any complaints about these?
Norma H.
Bloomington, CA
Alguiene puede decir si sirve .
Ebony S.
Hope Mills, NC
Are these better than the original S.O.S. scrubbers?