BY CLOROX #6 in Bleach

Shanae N.
Pomona, CA
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is basically like any other bleach it works the same. I don’t feel it’s any gentler then regular bleach and the scent is pretty much nonexistent it smells like regular bleach but I have yet to find a bleach that actually has a nice scent. Even though it’s supposed to be gentle it works just as well as regular bleach.
Catherine P.
New Orleans, LA
It is bleach. I use this to clean a lot of things. Shower, toilettes, grout, dog and cat messes, stains in clothing. Bleach can do a lot for you. I like this kind specifically because it does not leave a completely horrendous odor. There is definitely a bleach scent but it is less harsh and dissipates faster.
Elizabeth P.
Seven Hills, OH
This did the job. I avoid using bleach whenever possible but figured it was time for a bleaching of the tub as well as my husbands white shirts. All in all happy with the results. Price point was good too. I would buy again.
Tacola J.
Charlotte, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
Soft scent as bleach itself has a powerful scent. Great for white clothing. A little goes a long way. Not big on scented bleaches however this one doesn’t take away from the bleach nor how clean it gets your clothing. Great product
Meagan E.
Laguna Hills, CA
Works like a charm! I love Clorox Soft Scent Gentlebleach, does exactly what is says it does. I will continue to purchase this bleach, until someone convinces me not to. Great value for what you get. I will keep buying and recommend highly to anyone else.
Heather J.
Purchased at: Target
This is my go too bleach product for so many things in our home. Clothes, cleaning ect this product does it all and smells more like a scent and less what ut actually is.
Colie W.
Bulan , KY
Can you say fresh and clean!! This is one of my favorites in the Clorox line of products. It don’t leave that strong smell on your hands when you clean without gloves, and it adds a fresh scent to your cloths when used in the washing machine. Either way thanks product absolutely does it’s job and more!! 💋
Arleen G.
Lakewood, WA
Purchased at: Walmart
This is the only bleach product I use. I love that it doesn't leave your clothes with a strong bleach smell but instead a clean soft scent. Still works well for keeping your whites clean. I use this and often go back and forth with the lavender smell.
Elizabeth E.
houston
One of my good friends recommended me to this product at some point and I have not looked back since. This bleach is so great! This bleach is so effective and sold at a good value. I would highly recommend this to anyone looking for a good bleach to use.
Vanessa C.
Purchased at: Walmart
We use to have a dog that pooped everywhere and we gave her to a loving family due to her pooping and us about to have a baby and this actually helped alot when it came to making sure everything was smelling wonderful AND CLEAN for the baby!