BY CLOROX #35 in Laundry Bleach

Clorox Smart™ Bleach Fresh Meadow®.
New!
Works on whites & mostly whites.
Patterned whites.
Printed whites. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Natasha M.
Natasha M.
Paragould, AR
While it does give my clothes a nicer smell than regular bleach, I do not think it works very well. I bought this product hoping to get a few spots out of some mostly white shirts for my children. The spots are still there after 2 washes. I will just stick with spot treating spots with regular bleach to remove stains.
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Williamstown , NJ
Clorox is awesome at getting whites white and getting those pesky stains out. I personally use smart bleach in fresh meadow & it really does work. I add mostly whites in with this stuff and none of the colors on the cloth/clothing gets ruined.
Lindsey A.
Lindsey A.
Lewistown, PA
I use this to whiten my white clothes and to clean my floors and shower. It's a great all purpose cleaner and disinfectant. I highly recommend.
Kassandra E.
Kassandra E.
I love Clorox bleach gets the job done kills germs I use it for mapping, cleaning around the house
Cassiday W.
Cassiday W.
Williston
Super good formula!!! It really doesn't bleach the other colors in mostly whites!!! I also use this to disinfect sponges and remove toddler pee stains... I would deff recommend 👍👍👍
Julie C.
Julie C.
Franklin, GA
Your clothes will smell anazing when you use this.. You know it's a great product because it's Clorox
Amber W.
Amber W.
Peoria Hts, IL
I like all Clorox Bleach and especially like to use this in the bathroom since it smells so good!
Karly H.
Karly H.
Colorado Springs, CO
I honestly love this product. It cleans and brightens whites but doesn't have the over-powering bleach smell!
Tonya P.
Tonya P.
Springfield, IL
Clorox for all your bleach needs. This scent smells good too. Makes my whites bright.
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
Beverly hills, CA
Colorox works for about anything! works really great for cleaning things and makes things smell fresh