BY CLOROX #82 in Laundry Bleach

Clorox Smart™ Bleach Fresh Meadow®.
New!
Works on whites & mostly whites.
Patterned whites.
Printed whites. see more...

Cassiday W.
Williston, ND
Super good formula!!! It really doesn't bleach the other colors in mostly whites!!! I also use this to disinfect sponges and remove toddler pee stains... I would deff recommend 👍👍👍
Tonya P.
Springfield, IL
Clorox for all your bleach needs. This scent smells good too. Makes my whites bright.
Evelyn M.
Brooksville, FL
Does the work. Still smells just as strong. I don't see the difference really.
Linsey W.
Mount Vernon, KY
Love clorox fresh meadows! It still has a bleach smell but it's not quite as strong as the regular bleach.
Jacquelyn R.
Portsmouth, VA
I recently stopped using bleach because it is a cacinogen. It has been one of the hardest things I've had to do because I LOVE bleach!! This was my favorite. It was a much milder fragrance than original bleach. If I ever went back, this would be my fragrance of choice.
Megan R.
I bought this to clean my daughter's plastic house bed. It had an odd smell, it was a hand me down. This bleach got that smells all out and really brightened the color. I was extremely pleased. The smell is still very strong, but did have a pleasant scent behind the strong odor.
Jessica E.
Los angeles, CA
Colorox works for about anything! works really great for cleaning things and makes things smell fresh
Kendra P.
North Pole, AK
It is still bleach and smells like it, but it does add a nice hint of something else so it doesn't leave your home smelling like a sterile Dr.'s office
Kay A.
Medina, TN
Clorox bleach is my favorite for several reasons including the scents offered (and this one is my favorite scent), the no splash bottle offered, the gel, and the fact that it whitens better than the other bleaches.
dezerie L.
Corbin, KY
Really whitens clothes! even has a great sent! love this bleach, its the best!