BY CLOROX #52 in Laundry Bleach

Clorox Smart™ Bleach Fresh Meadow®.
New!
Works on whites & mostly whites.
Patterned whites.
Printed whites. see more...

Cassiday W.
Williston, ND
Super good formula!!! It really doesn't bleach the other colors in mostly whites!!! I also use this to disinfect sponges and remove toddler pee stains... I would deff recommend 👍👍👍
Natasha M.
Paragould, AR
While it does give my clothes a nicer smell than regular bleach, I do not think it works very well. I bought this product hoping to get a few spots out of some mostly white shirts for my children. The spots are still there after 2 washes. I will just stick with spot treating spots with regular bleach to remove stains.
Melissa C.
Williamstown , NJ
Clorox is awesome at getting whites white and getting those pesky stains out. I personally use smart bleach in fresh meadow & it really does work. I add mostly whites in with this stuff and none of the colors on the cloth/clothing gets ruined.
Megan R.
I bought this to clean my daughter's plastic house bed. It had an odd smell, it was a hand me down. This bleach got that smells all out and really brightened the color. I was extremely pleased. The smell is still very strong, but did have a pleasant scent behind the strong odor.
Jacquelyn R.
Portsmouth, VA
I recently stopped using bleach because it is a cacinogen. It has been one of the hardest things I've had to do because I LOVE bleach!! This was my favorite. It was a much milder fragrance than original bleach. If I ever went back, this would be my fragrance of choice.
Aurora R.
Wasco, CA
Ok the scent fresh meadow is amazing for my family. Because I have 7 children and am constantly cleaning with bleach. This one I don't have to chase the kids outside because of the strong smell of the original one, I use a lot.... Lol
Kay A.
Medina, TN
Clorox bleach is my favorite for several reasons including the scents offered (and this one is my favorite scent), the no splash bottle offered, the gel, and the fact that it whitens better than the other bleaches.
Savannah E.
Davidson, NC
I use this in all of my laundry and never have a problem. It leaves everything smelling fresh and clean. I can definitely see the difference in my whites when I use this.
krystal s.
San Antonio, TX
Use this all the time..love the smell works great gets my kids school uniform shirts very white and clean. doesn't leave them hard and smelling like normal bleach
Rachel V.
Bronx, NY
I usually get headaches when using bleach, but not Clorox bleach, it smells good and I love that my bathroom smells good, especially with a litter in there