BY CLOROX

Clorox® Scrub Singles™ Rain Clean Bathroom Pads.

New!

Cleans soap scum 2X better*!

Scrubbing pads loaded with Clorox® cleaner.

*Than a wet S.O.S® all surface scrubbing sponge.

Bleach-free. see more...

Katey W.
These are amazing! They scrub very well and are so convenient. I clean my tub and sink with them and grout lines around the base of my toilet. These really eliminate having to use too many products and they do not have a strong smell whatsoever.
Julie M.
Charlotte, NC
My favorite new cleaning product! I use these to clean the tub. Scrub mildew off my indoor/ outdoor rug and clean my daughter's white converses to close to new. I love that they can be used numerous times by re-wetting and that they have a soft side and scrub side.
Alissa C.
Providence, RI
I bought these specifically for the hair dye stains in my bathtub and unfortunately it didn't remove it but it seemed to clean the bathtub in other ways so I like It
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Clorox scrub singles are THE BOMB! They are convenient, easy to use and have just the right amount of cleaner in each one. I like that they are disposable so I am NOT dealing with sponges laying around growing mold and germs. If you watch the store sales and collect coupons you don't pay very much for them. They are totally worth it in my opinion!
Leah C.
I love these, they smell amazing and really can scrub. I use them for everything from pots and pans to toilets. They can really clean and last a long time.
Karissa W.
I got a single as a sample and I have to say I am impressed! It held up through a major shower cleaning/scrubbing. I used my own cleaning product with it. To be fair I didn't really try it on its own as far as the "cleaner" goes. The scrubber is very thin and has the scrubbers on one side. The blue color faded but the scrub side is still left with some texture to it like I could use it again maybe? But I like the fact it's simple and I can throw it away. I hate storing cleaning sponges. I will invest in them for sure.
Sarah D.
Ringwood, NJ
Home Sweet Home Expert
I absolutely enjoy cleaning with the Clorox scrub singles. There is just enough cleaner oh each disposable scrub to clean an entire bathroom (tub, sink, shower, toilet, and walls). There will be little suds when you first clean, but it's simple to rinse away or rewipe away. as the cleaner runs out, the scrub is nice for general wiping down. The scrub gets the dark runs off the tub nicely, and it doesn't wear out quickly either. These are great for quick our thorough cleanings. I use my bare hands when using then and my hands don't feel damaged after using them like some cleaning products will. I highly recommend these. they are also great a bridal or new home gifts!
Tiffany T.
Princeton, IL
This is a pretty decent concept. A single scrubbing pad loaded with Clorox bathroom cleaner. You just wet it, scrub and toss it. They are super great if you need to clean in a hurry or if you don't like cleaning with rags that you have to wash or cleaning with paper towels. There is plenty of cleaner on each scrrubbie so you can pretty much clean the whole bathroom with one and they get sudsy really fast and easily. The only problem I had with them is that they leave suds on the surfaces so you either have to rinse the soap entirely out (which is pretty much impossible) and then wipe down the whole bathroom again or wipe down the surfaces with a rag or paper towel. It wan't hard just frustrating to add one more step. But at about 3 buxks a box (for 12ct) its a pretty decent value.
ceylon h.
Atlanta , GA
I brought these to try them out. Let me just tell you these are so wonderful! I love how you can just use each pad as a single. Just wet and scrub. Once your done, just toss. They are strong and flexible and it lathers up so good. Such a great buy!
Keri T.
Crystal, MN
Picked these up on a whim while at the grocery store.. well.. because they were cheap. Got home to my apartment and cleaned my shower (with glass door) with these. This worked 100x better than anything else I've used, and took 1/2 the time! I would recommend these to anyone with glass shower doors, this took soap scum off with no sweat.