BY CLOROX #5 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

Clorox® Scentiva™ Multi-Surface Cleaner combines the trusted power of Clorox with amazing scents to clean, disinfect, deodorize and freshen the home without any harsh chemical smells.

• • Kills 99.9% of viruses* and bacteria
  • • Powers through tough grease and grime
  • • Three amazing scents: Tuscan Lavender & Jasmine, Pacific Breeze & Coconut and Hawaiian Sunshine™

Usage:

• Spray 6–8 inches from soiled surface.
  • Wipe Clean with a dry paper towel or lint-free cloth.
  • Repeat For heavily soiled areas.

Melissa D.
Edinburg , TX
I am a huge Clorox fan! When they came out with this new Scentiva line I was so eager to try it. My husband is not a fan of the bleach smell so I figured I'd compromise with a pretty lavender & jasmine sent.Sadly I am so very disappointed with this product. First off, the smell is horrible - it does not smell fresh or clean to me. My counters felt like they had a residue left over after I used this. AND to top it off the bottle I get does not spray correctly, it squirts out bubbles!! I have tired this product a handful of times, trying to give it a fair chance but, I just don't like it.
Maryam R.
nashville
I’m very pleased with the Clorox Scentiva Multi-Surface Cleaner. We usually get it from Sams or Costco it’s comes with deal of 3 or 4 together it might be little pricey if you buy individually but when u get as boxes of 3 or 4 it’s actually cheap and you will safe some money. by far the best smelling and performing product ever. I am never without several bottles as backups! It smells terrific! I also have backups of this scent in the wipes( big boxes usually you save more at Sam’s) and yes I definitely recommend it. Clorox® Scentiva™ Tuscan Lavender & Jasmine Multi-Surface CleanerClorox Disinfecting WipesClorox® Scentiva™ Disinfecting Wipes Tuscan Lavender and Jasmine
Alexis C.
Cincinnati, OH
I really love Clorox® Scentiva™ Tuscan Lavender & Jasmine Multi-Surface Cleaner and also Clorox® Scentiva™ Disinfecting Wipes Tuscan Lavender and Jasmine because it provides the most clean - in my personal opinion - and leaves a fresh, incredible smell. It’s the same Clorox Bleach we all know, love and use, but without the harsh, overwhelming smell of bleach. I’ve used Clorox Bleach my whole life and I’m 24 years old. My mother first introduced me and my Grandmother introduced her. It’s been a family loved product for generations and it will be continued with my family. I highly recommend Clorox® Scentiva™ Tuscan Lavender & Jasmine Multi-Surface Cleaner, Clorox® Scentiva™ Disinfecting Wipes Tuscan Lavender and Jasmine and all other Clorox products. They are affordable, effective, and you will love it!
Kimberly D.
Austin, TX
I just started using this and it makes my bathroom smells so good ! I spray it on the bath tub let it sit for 5 minutes while I wash the toilet and once I start scrubbing that bath tub everything comes off it’s smells great
Catherine M.
This is the best product that Lysol has released in years. The scent is so refreshing and the perfect mix of floral and clean. It is incredibly effective at cleaning multiple surfaces from tile to granite to hardwoods and it’s incredibly affordable, about $4. I would highly recommend and I definitely will be repurchasing.
Sarah C.
Clementon, NJ
I love this multi purpose cleaner. It works great one everything to get up any spills or to clean your countertops. The smell is pleasant and does not have the harsh chemical smell that you often get south cleaners. I have used it to clean my bathroom, kitchen, and even my floors and i an beyond happy with the results.
Paula M.
Kodak, TN
Smells great and really does work during the winter months to disinfectClorox® Scentiva™ Tuscan Lavender & Jasmine Multi-Surface Cleaner surfaces for the flu season, this is a bonus I add to all of my care packages for teachers every year in my children’s school lists. Affordable, effective and a great price!
KATHLENE D.
TEXARKANA
This is my favorite cleaner now, hands down.  Not only does it clean everything from the stove to the sink to the shower, but it also has a wonderful scent as well.  It does a fantastic job of removing soap scum in the shower as well grease on the stove.  I would recommend this to everyone.
Melissa M.
Minooka
We love the way this product smells. I am one who needs to bleach everything constantly. The only problem is I have a huge aversion to the smell of bleach. This takes away that problem. It cleans very easily. Even stuff that has been stuck on comes up very quickly with little scrubbing. It is priced just right.
Ashlyn B.
Georgetown
I am obsessed with this Clorox Spray. I had a coupon from Target so I bought it thinking it was a regular cleaner. This stuff makes your house smell clean and fresh with out that super chemically scent. It deep cleans and every time I smell it I know my bathroom or kitchen is super clean and sanitized
Crystal S.
Clinton, Ohio
Does anyone else use this on wood?

Walmart