BY CLOROX #4 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

Clorox® Scentiva™ Multi-Surface Cleaner combines the trusted power of Clorox with amazing scents to clean, disinfect, deodorize and freshen the home without any harsh chemical smells.

• • Kills 99.9% of viruses* and bacteria
  • • Powers through tough grease and grime
  • • Three amazing scents: Tuscan Lavender & Jasmine, Pacific Breeze & Coconut and Hawaiian Sunshine™

Usage:

• Spray 6–8 inches from soiled surface.
  • Wipe Clean with a dry paper towel or lint-free cloth.
  • Repeat For heavily soiled areas.

• Does this really smell like coconut? And is it over power...4 Answers
  • How does this smell? Good or bad?5 Answers
Clorox® Scentiva™ Pacific Breeze & Coconut Multi-Surface Cleaner

Start your review of Clorox® Scentiva™ Pacific Breeze & Coconut Multi-Surface Cleaner!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
I’m a crazy lady when it comes to laundry. Gain is the only laundry products I use for my laundry. I am OBSESSED with the scent of the gain original. It makes and keeps my clothes smelling WONDERFUL. Plus when I do laundry my whole house smells like Gain, and nothing makes me happier. These products are also sensitive skin friendly!! I have very sensitive skin, and have to be careful with laundry products, and I’ve never once had a break out from Gain. I will never use another laundry brand
Compared to Lysol’s 2 minute disinfectant time, this product falls short since you have to wait 10 minutes. However..it’s a wonderful product. I have a very sensitive sniffer that can literally smell bacteria. Some cleaners hide the leftover dirt with their scents. This both cleans, disinfects, And leaves a pleasant easy breezy beachy smell on your counters or wherever you choose to use it.
While I give it 3 stars for its cleaning power and disinfectant properties, I take 2 for the smell. At first I thought it was nice but when I had it sitting all over the counters it started to smell like bug spray. & then it lingered. I’ll probably try the other scent..
West Liberty, KY
This is honestly the best scented cleaner I have tried! I love a fresh smelling house and this honestly transports me to a tropical paradise. There’s nothing I would change about this product! The wipes also have the amazing scent with a better convenience!
Love the power of Clorox when it comes to clean, this is nice that it can be used on many surfaces. The smell is ok not in love with it but I don’t hate it either. Having just started using it , I am On the fence if I would buy again.
Laurel, MD
This stuff smells amazing and works like a charm! I’ve always loved Clorox. Not only can I trust it to get the job done, I can also rely on it to disinfect and never have to worry. I use it in the kitchen and in the bathroom.
Clovis, CA
This scent is absolutely AMAZING. It is super strong though so if your not a coconut fan you definitely won’t like it. I think it works amazing though and would definitely recommend this and the coconut wipes too
I have one in the kitchen and one in the bathroom. I love knowing that I am disinfecting for really clean feeling. The smell is not too strong like alot of coconut products. Leaves the house smelling very nice.
Lansing , MI
You can never go wrong with Clorox . Kills 99% germs. Multi purpose so you can use it on any surface. Affordable and well, it leaves that clean smell when you’re done using. I use this product for many things
Raleigh, NC
This stuff honestly smells amazing. It actually makes me WANT to clean the counters like what. And it works really well!! A great product. The price could be less but I love this. Definitely will but again

Target

Target was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Rakuten account tomorrow.

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email