Clorox® Scentiva™ Disinfecting Wipes Pacific Breeze & Coconut uploaded by Virginia O.

BY CLOROX

Clorox® Scentiva™ Disinfecting Wipes combine the trusted power of Clorox with amazing scents to clean, disinfect, deodorize and freshen the home without any harsh chemical smells.

• Kills 99.9% of viruses* and bacteria
• Powers through tough grease and grime
• Three amazing scents: Tuscan Lavender & Jasmine, Pacific Breeze & Coconut and Hawaiian Sunshine™

Usage:

• Remove Excess dirt.
  • Wipe Surface clean with Clorox® Scentiva™ Disinfecting Wipes.
  • Let Surface dry.

Megan G.
S Pittsburg, TN
Ok you guys, I’m about as cheap as they come so for me to buy name brand wipes when I’m the queen of the saying “the off brand does just a good of a job. Let. Me. Tell. You! I’m so glad I bought this, it smells SO DANG GOOD and of course it cleans well and disinfects. It does a fabulous job at that as always but that smell tho! (Wish I could insert a meme here) if you dig a coconut smell, especially a more tropical version I suggest you give these bad boys a try! Please don’t stop making these! I can never go back to lemon or lavender now that I’ve discovered them.
Jhamee L.
Redding
Love this smell so great makes cleaning feel like a fresh breeze. Highly recommend this to anyone who loves coconut smells. Its great value great product and smells amazing
Virginia O.
Pasadena, TX
I got the Tuscan lavender & jasmine I love how these disinfecting wipes work I love the smell I highly recommend these wipes Not only do they disinfect but they clean awesome on grease and grime.