Clorox Scentiva Multi Surface Cleaner cleans and kills 99.9 percent of viruses and bacteria throughout your home, leaving behind a fabulous Tuscan Lavender and Jasmine scent. This intense scented, all-purpose cleaner is bleach-free and has no chemical scent at all. Use this all purpose cleaner for garbage cans, kitchen countertops, sinks, and appliances. This all purpose cleaner powers through grease and grime with ease. It is also the ideal bathroom cleaner that cleans toilets, tubs, cabinets and floors. Utilize this all purpose cleaner to cut down on your necessary cleaning supplies and quickly spray away an array of messes. This all purpose cleaner is safe to use on most surfaces and around pet areas. Clorox Scentiva disinfectant spray cleaner eliminates 99.9 percent of germs while cleaning your entire home to a sparkle. With sensational smelling Scentiva, you'll want your whole house to smell like this. One 32 ounce spray bottle of Clorox Scentiva Multi Surface Cleaner, Tuscan Lavender and Jasmine Amazing Tuscan Lavender and Jasmine scent with no harsh chemical smell Kills 99.9 percent of viruses and bacteria, including Human Coronavirus and Influenza A2 Virus Kills cold and flu viruses, E. Coli, Mrsa, Salmonella, Staph, and Strep Powers through grease, soap scum and grime Directions: Spray 6 to 8 inches from surface. Spray product straight onto soils and wipe clean with a dry paper towel or lint free cloth. Repeat for heavily soiled areas. Refill only with this product. To Disinfect: Spray until thoroughly wet. Let stand 10 minutes, then wipe. For heavily soiled areas, precleaning is required. All surfaces that come in contact with food must be rinsed with potable water. Do not use on glasses, dishes or utensils. Not recommended for use on soft vinyl, varnishes or aluminum. Ingredients: Active Ingredient: Alkyl (C12 40 percent; C14 50 percent; C16 10 percent), dimethyl benzyl ammonium chloride .3 percent, other ingredients 99.7 percent. Warnings: Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes, skin, clothing or foods. Wash with soap and water after handling. If in eyes: Hold eye open and rise slowly with water for 15 to 20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after 5 minutes, then continue rising eye. If on skin or clothing: Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with plenty of water for 15 to 20 minutes. Have product container with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment.