Clorox Scentiva Disinfecting Wipes Tuscan Lavender and Jasmine 33 ct uploaded by Jessica V.Clorox Scentiva Disinfecting Wipes Tuscan Lavender and Jasmine 33 ct uploaded by Jamie R.

BY CLOROX

Clorox Scentiva Disinfecting Wipes clean and kill 99.9 percent of viruses and bacteria throughout your home, leaving behind a fabulous Tuscan Lavender and Jasmine. These intense scented, cleaning wipes are bleach-free and have no chemical scent at all. Use these disinfecting wipes for garbage cans, kitchen countertops, sinks, bathroom surfaces and appliances. These cleaning wipes power through grease and grime with ease. Utilize these multi surface wipes to cut down on your necessary cleaning supplies and quickly wipe away an array of messes. Safe to use on most surfaces and around pet areas, Clorox Scentiva disinfecting wipes eliminate 99.9 percent of germs while cleaning your entire home to a sparkle. With sensational smelling Scentiva, you'll want your whole house to smell like this. 33 count canister of multi surface disinfecting wipes, Tuscan Lavender and Jasmine Amazing Tuscan Lavender and Jasmine scent with no harsh chemical smell Kills 99.9 percent of viruses and bacteria, including Human Coronavirus and Influenza A2 Virus Kills cold and flu viruses, E. Coli, Mrsa, Salmonella, Staph, and Strep Safe on most hard non porous surfaces Directions: It is a violation of Federal Law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. Not for cleaning or sanitizing skin. Use on hard, nonporous non-food-contact surfaces. To Clean: wipe surface, let air dry. To Disinfect: Wipe surface, use enough to keep surface wet for 4 min. Let air dry. For highly soiled surfaces, clean excess dirt first. To Sanitize and Deodorize: wipe surface, use enough to keep surface wet for 10 sec. For highly soiled surfaces, clean excess dirt first. Ingredients: Active Ingredients: n-Alkyl (C14, 60 percent; C16, 30 percent; C12, 5 percent; C18, 5 percent) Dimethyl Benzyl Ammonium Chloride 0.145 percent n-Alkyl (C12, 68 percent; C14, 32 percent) Dimethyl Ethylbenzyl Ammonium Chloride 0.145 percent Other Ingredients: 99.710 percent Warnings: Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes or clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling. If in eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15 to 20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a poison control center for treatment advice. Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment. see more...

Buy on Target*
Ellie M.
Youngtown , AZ
I love the smell of these Clorox wipes. I use them all around my house. I wish I loved the natural brands but they just don't compare to these. They're around $3 depending where you get them from. I love that they clean everything and anything right on the spot.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
I use this product to clean counter tops, dinner table, my daughters toys, and many other things. I think it works efficiantly. It dries quicky. Good price value. I buy them at sams club and you get 4 containers of wipes. Clorox Scentiva Disinfecting Wipes Tuscan Lavender and Jasmine 33 ct
Jamie R.
Strasburg, IL
I recently ran out of wipes and discovered these at Walmart. I've been using them for a week and they are great!! Not only do they have the cleaning power I expect from Clorox, but they have the added bonus of making any room smell fresh and clean. I give them 5 stars because they help eliminate odors, especially in my kitchen and bathroom.
Ramonita R.
Orlando, FL
I have used these Clorax wipes before and I really do love them. They disinfect very good specially the bathroom and kitchen. Leaves my bathroom and kitchen smelling very good.
Thu T.
Santa Ana , CA
I AM OBSESSED , I go through these on a daily ! The smell is amazing and it keeps my makeup table and chair very clean ! I also used it on my white wall sometimes to get rid of small stains. I love how it is very affordable so I can keep repurchasing! I would love to recommend this to all my friends
valentina c.
lithia, FL
This is amazing! I used to hate Clorox because of its smell but this is amazing, is really effective cleaning, I'm really happy and is really affordable, smells great, i totally recommend it, is great
Claribel H.
Sacramento, CA
I love these. Lavender is my favorite scent and these clean so easily. I use these to clean the bathroom and my daughters toys. No chemical smell at all. I am definitely going to purchase again.
nessa V.
Oneida, NY
Love this product the scent is nice and cleans the surface well. The wipes dont break easily with is a plus.
Mercedes V.
Tustin, CA
Yes omg the smell is amazing and anything you clean smells great way better than the typical lemon smell
Leigh S.
Waycross
These smell so good and work great!! They do the job and easy clean up! Great for fast cleaning!