Clorox® Scented Bleach (Island Blossom® Scent)

Much like diamonds or motherly love, a little bit of Clorox® Scented Bleach goes a long way. • Leaves clothes whiter • Keeps household surfaces cleaner

Does anyone know if you can use a water bleach mix on luxury "hardwood" vinyl floor [product:clorox-lavender-scented-bleach] ?
Love this ! Hby?? [user:yaramc844]
Is lemon your favorite scent from the other varieties of scents they offer?
Start your review of Clorox® Scented Bleach (Island Blossom® Scent)!
Product Highlights
My favorite scent to use.in reviews
It works just like your average Clorox but this has a light and fresh scent if you are looking to change things up a bit.in reviews
liz I.
Grand Jct, CO
Nothing beats good old bleach for getting stains out, cleaning up though messes, and just regular house cleaning. This leaves my house clean and smelling like fresh lemons....mmmm. Never any complaints.
Jennifer S.
Spokane, WA
Purchased at: Walmart
I love how white my clothes come out when using this and that it actually makes them smell nice instead of smelling like well, bleach😂😂 price is cheap and product is great quality as always
PERLITTA G.
Purchased at: The Vitamin Shoppe
This is my go to disinfectant all year round. Purchasing Clorox® Scented Bleach (Island Blossom® Scent) in the half gallon size every few months and still last a long time, meaning a little goes a long way. Adding the lavender scent is okay versus getting a full blown bleach smell. I don't mind the smell of bleach like some people who just don't like it with or without additional scents. Bleach is good for disinfecting killing 99.9% of bacteria, viruses, germs, and mold throughout the home or businesses. I highly recommend using this product as directed and making sure you have ventilation with proper protection when using. This product will quickly disinfect just as it will take the color out of clothing or linens. The product is damaging to skin causing rashes to extreme dryness.
Juanita H.
Midwest City, OK
1,484 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
I absolutely love this bleach and get your clothes white but it smells wonderful it’s a little pricey but it’s very well worth it I would definitely recommend to anyone
Dionne S.
Bellevue, WA
Great lavender scent. Leaves clothes super, glowing white. Great for cleaning bathrooms and sanitizing toilets and floors.
Brittany G.
Manchester, KY
I absolutely loved this product! It worked for me, & I'm a mommy to two little boys who love mud!! And the smell is fabulous!!!
Kylie C.
This is the scent I buy if I buy bleach. The lavender scent is nice and light and not too heavy. Clorox bleach always does a wonderful job of keeping my whites White as well as disinfecting toys in general items. Highly recommended.
Micana M.
I love this product. Clean my bathroom 3x a week. It leaves a nice lavender scent instead of the strong bleach
Chyna S.
N Lauderdale, FL
Really really love this bleach takes everything out your white clothes. Highly recommend to everyone
Ann T.
West Richland, WA
Purchased at: Walmart
For the tough virus and bacteria that can be in a bathroom I trust the Clorox Lemon Fresh Scented Bleach. Smells nice and kills the virus and bacteria and my bathroom not only looks clean it is really clean. I usually buy let at Wal-Mart. I recommend it!